Clothing is free speech

Having an ongoing loving and sexual relationship with the mother of more than one of your offspring is a love affair.
sorry, but choosing sex with the master over the whip is NOT a "loving sexual relationship," or even a consensual one.

I don’t know that any whip was ever involved.

But, of course, neither do you.
We do know he owned her and her family as property though and that she was a teenager and he was a 40 year old man he started raping her. It's only in your fucked up imagination you fantasize that relationship being about love. You sick sick fuck.

My guess is he is looking for a spot in the Trump campaign after losing his current job.

We do know he owned her and her family as property though and that she was a teenager and he was a 40 year old man he started raping her. It's only in your fucked up imagination you fantasize that relationship being about love. You sick sick fuck.
Zzz. Jerk Chicken ^ still flailing and still failing.

We don’t know that he raped her. That’s just you making shit up.

If it weren’t for complete reliance on lies, you couldn’t post at all. 👍
Nope. That's a fact. Any sex between a slave and their slaver is inherently under duress and therefore rape.

Suck it up liberals, clothing is free speech. You say you don't want books banned, but you want this young man's clothing to be banned. "Hypocrite" is a word you should look up in the dictionary.

---Who is Barry Young?---

I don't agree with it but it's his right

Forum List

Back