Clothing is free speech

Having an ongoing loving and sexual relationship with the mother of more than one of your offspring is a love affair.
That 40 year old man was carrying on a loving sexual relationship with his teenage slave huh....?

What a bag of deplorable mutant fuckwits...🙄

Yes. He was. It’s not exactly a secret. You ignorant fuckstick.

Btw: noting that he loved her isn’t the same as condoning slavery, you idiot.
Uh huh. Tell us all about the loving sexual relationships 40 year old men can have with teenage girls you sick fuck. :puke3:

That's never even minding the fact that he owned her as property.

Let’s say a guy has sex with a 17 year old and another with a goat
Who is the greater oddball?

Uh huh. Tell us all about the loving sexual relationships 40 year old men can have with teenage girls you sick fuck. :puke3:
Again, you shit for brain asshole, it’s not a question of the impropriety as we view it today. It is simply a truth that he loved her.
Your effort at spin is transparently fraudulent.
That's never even minding the fact that he owned her as property.
Holy shit; are you dense! I’m happy that even a scumsucker like you has the moral courage to condemn slavery. But that’s not the question nor was it the point. You gasbag fraud.

Again, you shit for brain asshole, it’s not a question of the impropriety as we view it today. It is simply a truth that he loved her.
Your effort at spin is transparently fraudulent.
It's not truth. Maybe a Bingo like you thinks owning someone as property is a sign of real love but I sure as fuck don't. That's your piece of shit culture, not mine.
Holy shit; are you dense! I’m happy that even a scumsucker like you has the moral courage to condemn slavery. But that’s not the question nor was it the point. You gasbag fraud.
Was the point about your confused notions of love?

It's not truth

Just because you dislike the historical fact doesn’t convert it from being true, you imbecile.
Maybe a Bingo like you thinks owning someone as property is a sign of real love
Nope. But again, the discussion has nothing to do with your myopic attempt to impose today’s standards on the people of that time.
but I sure as fuck don't
Aww. Jerk Chcken has figured out that slavery is wrong.
That's your piece of shit culture, not mine.
No. It’s nobody’s culture, you fucking dishonest moron.
Was the point about your confused notions of love?
The point was only that, as a matter of historical fact, Jefferson apparently loved Sally Hemings.

Just because you dislike the historical fact doesn’t convert it from being true, you imbecile.
It's not a fact you dumb Bingo, that is an opinion. How stupid are you that you don't understand the difference? 😄
Nope. But again, the discussion has nothing to do with your myopic attempt to impose today’s standards on the people of that time.
Time doesn't have standards you dumb Bingo, people do. It's by my own standards that I judge Jefferson to be a grooming, pedo, rapist. You feel free to have any standards you want but you don't get to pretend they're Time's standards you Simp. We all know they're your own.
Aww. Jerk Chcken has figured out that slavery is wrong.
Yet you haven't figured out raping your teenage slave is wrong. Probably because you come from a deplorable mutant culture that glorifies that type of thing.
No. It’s nobody’s culture, you fucking dishonest moron.
Yes. Yours you deplorable fucking mutant.
The point was only that, as a matter of historical fact, Jefferson apparently loved Sally Hemings.
Again that's not a fact. You're apparently too stupid to tell fact from opinion. 😄

It's not a fact you dumb Bingo, that is an opinion. How stupid are you that you don't understand the difference? 😄

Time doesn't have standards you dumb Bingo, people do. It's by my own standards that I judge Jefferson to be a grooming, pedo, rapist. You feel free to have any standards you want but you don't get to pretend they're Time's standards you Simp. We all know they're your own.

Yet you haven't figured out raping your teenage slave is wrong. Probably because you come from a deplorable mutant culture that glorifies that type of thing.

Yes. Yours you deplorable fucking mutant.

Again that's not a fact. You're apparently too stupid to tell fact from opinion. 😄
By the way, you retard, your use of the term “Bingo” marks you as the fuckstick imbecile that you are.

Also, you can’t distinguish between fact and opinion just as cumguzzlers, like you, can’t distinguish between male and female. :itsok:

By the way, you retard, your use of the term “Bingo” marks you as the fuckstick imbecile that you are.
It doesn't you dumb Bingo. You not understanding the difference between fact and opinion proves that you are indeed a Bingo. 😄
Also, you can’t distinguish between fact and opinion just as cumguzzlers, like you, can’t distinguish between male and female. :itsok:
Sure. Play pretend because you don't understand that it's only your opinion that Jefferson really loved the teenage slave he owned as property and was raping. :itsok:

It doesn't you dumb Bingo. You not understanding the difference between fact and opinion proves that you are indeed a Bingo. 😄

Sure. Play pretend because you don't understand that it's only your opinion that Jefferson really loved the teenage slave he owned as property and was raping.
Again, you prove that you’re the one of us who can’t distinguish between fact and opinion.

And your use of the term “Bingo” re-establishes that you’re a trite little bitch. 👍

Again, you prove that you’re the one of us who can’t distinguish between fact and opinion.

And your use of the term “Bingo” re-establishes that you’re a trite little bitch. 👍
Sure. Tell us all again how it's a fact Jefferson loved the teenage slave he was raping and never acknowledged you stupid stupid Bingo. 😄

Forum List

Back