Those who called Rep. Lewis ******

Here you are with people denying it even happened when the police arrested someone and there were massive witnesses. Every major network is reporting on it today.

This is the level of denial these people are at.

They admitt to NO facts or evidence they dont like.

This is who your tea party is.

I've been on the net all morning and not one article of ANYONE being arrested. so you need to link us up one.

they are wrong. do the libs need to create a hundred threads about it? is this the victory libs seek? some idiots call Rep. Lewis a ****** and now, this is the entire tea party etc....?

give me a break.

who ever said that about Rep. Lewis is a fucking moron. don't be all hurt and then use it to further your political agenda. that is worse than those who called him ******.

Yurt is correct, but by news reports it was more than one and it involved chanting "******" more than a dozen times and spitting on a black legislator. I fail to see where blacks are somehow responsible for this healthcare bill.

Does this condemn the entire teaparty movement? No, it does not. But i have yet to see film on any network where Tea Party members spoke to the group and told them to cease this behavior or be kicked out. I know I would have if I were at the microphone. You are judged by the company you keep, and this does not help the movement.
I believe Paul Ryan condemned the behavior.

Then he is to be commended

You can claim these types are a small minority within your group, but unless you are openly policing your ranks, shouting down those who make your group look racist, Pulling offensive signs and refusing to deal with those who are openly racist......you cannot claim innocence

stop following me around and obsessing about me

i don't have A15 and xotoxi posse to back me up.....maybe i should PM them and tell them you replied first and that now i am going to reply

the fact you think it is bitching, only shows our bias dogbert. you have started threads when there are others started, why you have to whine about that, is beyond me. the point in my OP is valid. you failed to address it, as usual.

care to actually address dogbert? or are we to be treated with more of your biased partisan remarks?

Yurt, you have a severe problem that is likely psychological that you should have checked out.

At least you can admit you have a bias though. I don't know where you get off thinking I have on this matter, I do not.

You say I start threads when there are others started, show me. In the last month, I can count on one hand the number of threads the mods have had to merge of mine into another and it was one, today.

Your OP is not valid because it makes no real point. You're blaming Liberals for members of the tea party calling John Lewis the N word and Barney Frank the F word for Homosexuals. You want to blame Liberals for the ignorance of others, dumbass.

why am i not surprised we are treated with more of your whining and lies....i never blamed liberals....you obviously have no intention of actually discussing the OP, you're only here to whine and lie

yawn

they are wrong. do the libs need to create a hundred threads about it? is this the victory libs seek? some idiots call Rep. Lewis a ****** and now, this is the entire tea party etc....?

give me a break.

who ever said that about Rep. Lewis is a fucking moron. don't be all hurt and then use it to further your political agenda. that is worse than those who called him ******.

This is the same party who's hero, Bill Clinton, declared that just a few short years ago Obama would be "fetching his coffee" and routinely referred to Condi Rice as "Aunt Jemimah"

Screw them.. they're just a bunch of bigots and hypocrites.

You have to wonder, all the video camera's and cell phone cameras there, and not ONE video of this happening.

exactly, just like the time they made of the lies about "death threats" shouted at their beloved.. but not one secret service man or FBI man made a move, or an arrest.. there ain't no damn low that's too low for a democwat to go. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Supporter of the namecalling.

Here you are with people denying it even happened when the police arrested someone and there were massive witnesses. Every major network is reporting on it today.

This is the level of denial these people are at.

They admitt to NO facts or evidence they dont like.

This is who your tea party is.

Any minute now, they will be claiming that the people shouting ******, ******, ****** were planted by the Liberals

give me a break.

This is the same party who's hero, Bill Clinton, declared that just a few short years ago Obama would be "fetching his coffee" and routinely referred to Condi Rice as "Aunt Jemimah"

Does this justify Tea Baggers screaming ******, ******, ******? Wrong is wrong...racism is racism regardless of who does it

give me a break.

Does this justify Tea Baggers screaming ******, ******, ******? Wrong is wrong...racism is racism regardless of who does it

and you know they were Tea baggers how?

give me a break.

is it racism when people on your side call each other "******"?

is it racism when people on your side call each other "******"?

Yes it is

Yea, yea

Same old Bull Shit from you every time racists dominate your Tea Parties

"It wasn't us.....Its liberal infiltraters"

Show some proof and we can talk

Yea, yea

so do you call your side racists when they call each other ******?

Yea, yea

SHOW ME PROOF it actually happened, then we will talk.
And I don't mean having to take the word of a crooked congresscritter who is pushing this healthcare bill over the Amercian people.

I have my doubts whether it's true or not. Liberals lie.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE6ufDzUTa4"]DEMOCRATS MAKE SHIT UP ALL THE TIME[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrIkTHiwvZQ&feature=related"]DEMOCRAT LIED on CNN?[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljc5mQ_OVC0"]DEMOCRATS are racist pieces of crap![/ame]

:rolleyes:

Good effort at making this the fault of liberals, Yurt.

A+

I think he made a very valid point.

Besides....we knew these assholes were gonna scream racism.

I wonder what he said to them to get the ****** response....if it even happened at all?

I doubt very seriously that he was very warm and kind when he told them in so many words that he was gonna vote yes and he didn't care what those folks thought about it. If I was in his shoes I would have shut the fuck up and kept walking.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back