Those who called Rep. Lewis ******

they are wrong. do the libs need to create a hundred threads about it? is this the victory libs seek? some idiots call Rep. Lewis a ****** and now, this is the entire tea party etc....?

give me a break.

who ever said that about Rep. Lewis is a fucking moron. don't be all hurt and then use it to further your political agenda. that is worse than those who called him ******.

How many threads were there again because david letterman made a sarah palin joke?

just wondering.

they are wrong. do the libs need to create a hundred threads about it? is this the victory libs seek? some idiots call Rep. Lewis a ****** and now, this is the entire tea party etc....?

give me a break.

who ever said that about Rep. Lewis is a fucking moron. don't be all hurt and then use it to further your political agenda. that is worse than those who called him ******.
The lib mindset takes one persons out of 30K+ as a statistically relevant sample of all.

Go figure the liberal mind. :cuckoo:

Funny how the 25K+ listening at the time the representative from Maryland (forget her name) spoke didn't call her a ******. (She is black, by the way.)

The one alleged moron is the statistically significant sample to a lib.

Morons.

No wonder our country is falling.

No, the reason our country is falling is tea partiers are too stupid to know who to rally against...our founding father's created a government, with representation. The tea partiers, in a sick twist of lobbying slight of hand and Faux News propaganda have been herded into supporting the modern day version of the British East India Company...the insurance cartels...

give me a break.

The lib mindset takes one persons out of 30K+ as a statistically relevant sample of all.

Funny how the 25K+ listening at the time the representative from Maryland (forget her name) spoke didn't call her a ******. (She is black, by the way.)

Morons.

No, the reason our country is falling is tea partiers are too stupid to know who to rally against...our founding father's created a government, with representation. The tea partiers, in a sick twist of lobbying slight of hand and Faux News propaganda have been herded into supporting the modern day version of the British East India Company...the insurance cartels...
That's the reason?

As I said, go figure the liberal mindset. :cuckoo:

Morons.

That's the reason?

With the Senate version, you HAVE to purchase insurance from those "insurance cartels."

Morons.

That's the reason?

The liberal mindset...you mean our founding fathers???...go figure

A word that appears nowhere in the Constitution is "corporation," for the writers had no interest in using for-profit corporations to run their new government. In colonial times, corporations were tools of the king's oppression, chartered for the purpose of exploiting the so-called "New World" and shoveling wealth back into Europe. The rich formed joint-stock corporations to distribute the enormous risk of colonizing the Americas and gave them names like the Hudson Bay Company, the British East India Company, and the Massachusetts Bay Colony. Because they were so far from their sovereign - the king - the agents for these corporations had a lot of autonomy to do their work; they could pass laws, levy taxes, and even raise armies to manage and control property and commerce. They were not popular with the colonists.

So the Constitution's authors left control of corporations to state legislatures (10th Amendment), where they would get the closest supervision by the people. Early corporate charters were explicit about what a corporation could do, how, for how long, with whom, where, and when. Corporations could not own stock in other corporations, and they were prohibited from any part of the political process. Individual stockholders were held personally liable for any harms done in the name of the corporation, and most charters only lasted for 10 or 15 years. But most importantly, in order to receive the profit-making privileges the shareholders sought, their corporations had to represent a clear benefit for the public good, such a building a road, canal, or bridge. And when corporations violated any of these terms, their charters were frequently revoked by the state legislatures.

ReclaimDemocracy.org

That's the reason?

The liberal mindset...you mean ...?
No. I mean what I type and I type what I mean. Reading is fundamental.

That's the reason?

With the Senate version, you HAVE to purchase insurance from those "insurance cartels."

Amazing isn't it that liberals will decry the big bad insurance companies and yet applaud Obama gift wrapping millions of new customers for them.

give me a break.

How many threads were there again because david letterman made a sarah palin joke?

just wondering.

i have no idea....

remind me again how that has anything to do with this thread?

i have no idea....

Because you're bitching about this when it had three threads at most, yet you ignore all the right wing threads that have five different threads on the same topic.

Basically, stop being a hypocrite for once in your life.

:thup:

i have no idea....

Because you're bitching about this when it had three threads at most, yet you ignore all the right wing threads that have five different threads on the same topic.

Basically, stop being a hypocrite for once in your life.

:thup:

stop following me around and obsessing about me

i don't have A15 and xotoxi posse to back me up.....maybe i should PM them and tell them you replied first and that now i am going to reply

the fact you think it is bitching, only shows our bias dogbert. you have started threads when there are others started, why you have to whine about that, is beyond me. the point in my OP is valid. you failed to address it, as usual.

care to actually address the topic dogbert? or are we to be treated with more of your biased partisan remarks?

stop following me around and obsessing about me

i don't have A15 and xotoxi posse to back me up.....maybe i should PM them and tell them you replied first and that now i am going to reply

the fact you think it is bitching, only shows our bias dogbert. you have started threads when there are others started, why you have to whine about that, is beyond me. the point in my OP is valid. you failed to address it, as usual.

care to actually address dogbert? or are we to be treated with more of your biased partisan remarks?

Yurt, you have a severe problem that is likely psychological that you should have checked out.

At least you can admit you have a bias though. I don't know where you get off thinking I have on this matter, I do not.

You say I start threads when there are others started, show me. In the last month, I can count on one hand the number of threads the mods have had to merge of mine into another and it was one, today.

Your OP is not valid because it makes no real point. You're blaming Liberals for members of the tea party calling John Lewis the N word and Barney Frank the F word for Homosexuals. You want to blame Liberals for the ignorance of others, dumbass.

Last edited:
The liberal mindset...you mean ...?

Well let's decipher just 'what' you mean... because you clearly have no clue what you're talking about ... why don't you and I debate the topic...
If you don't know what I mean, then how can you conclude a thing about what I know?

Damn, you are too easy.

Well let's decipher just 'what' you mean... because you clearly have no clue what you're talking about ... why don't you and I debate the topic...
If you don't know what I mean, then how can you conclude a thing about what I know?

Damn, you are too easy.

We agree...we both know you don't have a clue... Obfuscation is not an argument, it's an attempt to escape...

I have to admit, I've been watching basketball, having "second dinner", and drinking beers and such. Since the story came out (I first heard about it via Hot Airs link to the Washington Post and then CNN) has anyone posted proof that it actually happened?

If so and it's possible without a doubt, anyone have a link with audio? There were almost as many cameras as protesters. Any confirmation beyond he said she said?

Whatever the case, it would take a horrid and stupid individual to utter such vile stupidity. Also, if it was some true believer tea party dolt, it would lend a bit of credence to what the goofball MSM likes to pretend the Tea Party is about. Shame that.

Forum List

Back