Those who called Rep. Lewis ******

All HUMAN BEINGS find it offensive

Well now you are the speaker, for ALL HUMAN BEINGS.

yes one can find it offensive, but I'm not going to lose three days of sleep rehashing the same shit over and over.
ain't a damn thing can be done about it. It won't be the first time and it won't be the last. that is just HUMAN NATURE.
And yet here you are still excusing it.

for crying out loud, I'm so over this already.
it's just went beyond stupid now.:lol:

More comments from a female. It is too bad that the infidel can't keep his women in line.

Oh right, it's a free country until someone speaks a word the lefties find OFFENSVIE.:lol:

Even if they had just called him a black man it wouldn't have made sense.

His skin color has nothing to do with the issue of health care reform.

It's pretty amusing how they keep insisting they are color blind, though. :lol:

Well, maybe they'll be calling Bart Stupak a ****** now, just to prove they aren't racist.

they are wrong. do the libs need to create a hundred threads about it? is this the victory libs seek? some idiots call Rep. Lewis a ****** and now, this is the entire tea party etc....?

give me a break.

who ever said that about Rep. Lewis is a fucking moron. don't be all hurt and then use it to further your political agenda. that is worse than those who called him ******.

What the Liberals don't realize is that those who made those reprehensible comments were in fact Democrat operatives who posed as Tea Party participants. This is a fact.

LOL, they can go round calling people a disgusting sex act name (teabaggers), yet they accuse them of being RACIST.

you just can't make this shit up.

Ah yes, lest we forget, in Conservatopia, raunchy jokes and RACISM are a moral equivalence.

That's what makes Conservatopia so alluring...

...to conservatives.

they are wrong. do the libs need to create a hundred threads about it? is this the victory libs seek? some idiots call Rep. Lewis a ****** and now, this is the entire tea party etc....?

give me a break.

who ever said that about Rep. Lewis is a fucking moron. don't be all hurt and then use it to further your political agenda. that is worse than those who called him ******.

What the Liberals don't realize is that those who made those reprehensible comments were in fact Democrat operatives who posed as Tea Party participants. This is a fact.

Exactly. They pulled the exact same stunt a few months back.

give me a break.

and they pulled the same shit with Senator George Allen and the "macaca" incident.

and they pulled the same shit with Senator George Allen and the "macaca" incident.
:lol: Yes, they forced him to say it. Just like they force "conservatives" to call black people *******.

yeah. there's no bagster racists.
photo-tea-bagger-with-n-word-300.jpg

:rolleyes:

:lol: Yes, they forced him to say it. Just like they force "conservatives" to call black people *******.

They didn't have to force Allen to say anything...the college kid who pulled the prank admitted as much and admitted to working on Webb's campaign....he said his Indian friend agreed to be a part of the whole thing. Allen called him the name he was told by the kid!!!! If anything Allen is guilty of stupidity for being duped by some punk ass kid with a political ax to grind.

:cuckoo: bwahahahaha! Not true...but if it was and he was the victim of a college prank he's better off out of politics.

Oh, the horror! Liberals ate my homework!

I just love the party of personal responsibility.

yeah. there's no bagster racists.
:rolleyes:

That guy's the head of the Democratic Party for Guadalupe County. Christ some people are really quite stupid.
:eusa_hand:but you're one of the stupid people, buddy. quite stupid.

where this is the man you refer to...
Phil_Bennett.jpg

Home of the Guadalupe County Democratic Party

this man is the founder of teaparty.org...
photo-tea-bagger-with-n-word-300.jpg

1776 Tea Party

i think tbagrs are stupid, and/or knowingly advocate the racism steeped in their movement, pardon the pun.

you have taken the stupid route, which i respect more than the racist one.:thup:

They didn't have to force Allen to say anything...the college kid who pulled the prank admitted as much and admitted to working on Webb's campaign....he said his Indian friend agreed to be a part of the whole thing. Allen called him the name he was told by the kid!!!! If anything Allen is guilty of stupidity for being duped by some punk ass kid with a political ax to grind.

good lord

Oh right, it's a free country until someone speaks a word the lefties find OFFENSVIE.:lol:

yes one can find it offensive, but I'm not going to lose three days of sleep rehashing the same shit over and over.
ain't a damn thing can be done about it. It won't be the first time and it won't be the last. that is just HUMAN NATURE.

Yes I do speak for all HUMAN BEINGS. Real Humans find the word ****** to be offensive

Yes I do speak for all HUMAN BEINGS. Real Humans find the word ****** to be offensive
It is offensive.

Now, where is the evidence that it was said to Lewis (or anyone else there yesterday, for that matter) by a Tea Party protester.

There was a time when I would have agreed with you totally. Now I'm not so sure... blacks use it so that must make it ok. Because if it is ok for one group of people, then it is ok for everyone. Not that I would use it. There are certain words that I personally find offensive. ****** is one of them, as is Nazi. The reason I find both offensive is that by using either, we disrespect those who suffered during those times.

Forum List

Back