Kansas City Mayor Says Governor Used 'Dog Whistle' When He Called Shooters 'Thugs'

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Aww! Was the poor KC Mayor upset. Poor baby. Must placate his feral pets.

The Governor spoke the truth.

As you know, there was a shootout after the Kansas City Chiefs' victory parade Wednesday that left one person dead and many injured. President Biden tweeted about banning assault weapons, even though we're pretty sure the rival gangs used illegal handguns.

Missouri Governor Mike Parson made news by calling the shooters thugs. "What happened yesterday with those thugs is not who we are in Missouri," Parson said, blaming the chaos on "just a bunch of criminals, thugs out there, just killing people at an incident like that."

The Kansas City Star is reporting that Kansas City Mayor Quinton Lucas has called the governor's remarks a racist "dog whistle."

So the shooters were black. That clears that up.

Aww! Was the poor KC Mayor upset. Poor baby. Must placate his feral pets.

The Governor spoke the truth.

As you know, there was a shootout after the Kansas City Chiefs' victory parade Wednesday that left one person dead and many injured. President Biden tweeted about banning assault weapons, even though we're pretty sure the rival gangs used illegal handguns.
Missouri Governor Mike Parson made news by calling the shooters thugs. "What happened yesterday with those thugs is not who we are in Missouri," Parson said, blaming the chaos on "just a bunch of criminals, thugs out there, just killing people at an incident like that."
The Kansas City Star is reporting that Kansas City Mayor Quinton Lucas has called the governor's remarks a racist "dog whistle."
So the shooters were black. That clears that up.

I could have sworn "thug" came from the Indian cult Thuggee Bambie. What does that have to do with Blacks?

The Mayor was right and the Governor is the thug. You don't know anything about Missouri, but its the rural whites who are the feral ones.

And given the very high number of white mass shooters, whites here making a big thing out of this just need to stop.

The Mayor was right and the Governor is the thug. You don't know anything about Missouri, but its the rural whites who are the feral ones.

And given the very high number of white mass shooters, whites here making a big thing out of this just need to stop.
Boy, that is a racist post if I have ever seen one. And I have seen them.

I lived in KC. I know Missouri and I am tired of the over exaggeration of black crimes and the under posting of white ones by you right wingers in this forum.

No they were thugs. And if they were white they were thugs. I guess the Mayor just like you, is so wound up about race, he cant even call shooters who injured 22 and killed a woman thiugs. No ... instead, we should take this moment to reflect on the fact that there are many white people who shoot people as well!
The fact that it happened at a high profile event such as a SUPER BOWL parade... is no reason to make a big deal out of this people!... yeah right... whites are just making a big deal out of a Superbowl parade shooting because the shooters happen to be black.

Oh K then. Lets just call them very fine people who were misguided... get them therapy. And lets get back to focusing on white crime.

Got news for you. Gangs who decide to shoot it out with each other in a densly populated area like a parde are thugs, because they could give a shit about who they hit. No one here is defending white murderers..

The Mayor is another Democrat loser failing his city. Again, you push the fantasy that Blacks are innocent and Whites are the danger. You have no credibility.

I lived in KC. I know Missouri and I am tired of the over exaggeration of black crimes and the under posting of white ones by you right wingers in this forum.
I have lived in kc for going on 59 yrs and the numbers are not exagerated,, as for your information the reports of crimes are done by our leftwing news sources,,

so stop blaming white people,,,

FFS these Democrat Mayors never stop with the race baiting.

I truly believe it's gotten to the point where most average joes are beginning to tune it out because it's become utterly meaningless.

And that can only be a good thing.

Forum List

Back