Those who called Rep. Lewis ******

:rolleyes:

Good effort at making this the fault of liberals, Yurt.

A+

I think he made a very valid point.

Besides....we knew these assholes were gonna scream racism.

I wonder what he said to them to get the ****** response....if it even happened at all?

I doubt very seriously that he was very warm and kind when he told them in so many words that he was gonna vote yes and he didn't care what those folks thought about it. If I was in his shoes I would have shut the fuck up and kept walking.
What has his skin color got to do with anything?

Here you are with people denying it even happened when the police arrested someone and there were massive witnesses. Every major network is reporting on it today.

This is the level of denial these people are at.

They admitt to NO facts or evidence they dont like.

This is who your tea party is.

Any minute now, they will be claiming that the people shouting ******, ******, ****** were planted by the Liberals

That's the most reasonable explanation.

How do we know that Rep Lewis is NOT a ******?

rep Lewis is what he is and he can't help it. Is calling a spade a spade, or a diamond a diamond so wrong in America?

Once again the left tries to toss a red-herring into the healthcare debate. I remember the last time there was a debate someone <supposedly> called that out before. So what? Its not news and it's not part of the healthcare debate. Its a distraction tactic used by the Left over and over. If its not the n-word it the homo word.

Here you are with people denying it even happened when the police arrested someone and there were massive witnesses. Every major network is reporting on it today.

Any minute now, they will be claiming that the people shouting ******, ******, ****** were planted by the Liberals

You have obviously proved you are a racist asshole

Again, what does this have to do with health care legislation? Nothing...he's black, so what. Barney Frank is gay...so what.

Only cowards with nothing left to say would even bother to bring it up.

Again, what does this have to do with health care legislation? Nothing...he's black, so what. Barney Frank is gay...so what.

True.
I didnt bring it up. The OP did.
But I suspect the thread has nothing to do with healthcare legislation and more to do with the plants trying to discredit the Tea party movement.

True.
I didnt bring it up. The OP did.
But I suspect the thread has nothing to do with healthcare legislation and more to do with the plants trying to discredit the Tea party movement.

More Conservative nonsense unsupported by a single fact. Tea Baggers are not racists....it must be liberal infiltrators.

Typical plea from the guilty. "It wasn't me...must have been some other dude" Do you expect anything less from a racist like the rabbi??

Last edited:
I don't think anyone cares anymore. this story was sooooooooo yesterday.
you all want to brand the whole Tea Party as racist, have at it.
makes no matter. Life will go on
and I suspect the Tea Party will most likely grow after the Obama and his comrades in arms vote to shove this health care takeover on the American people.

Lets roll tea party patriots.

and I suspect the Tea Party will most likely grow after the Obama and his comrades in arms vote to shove this health care takeover on the American people.

Lets ask this guy..

teaparty_robertson_spelling_racist_problem.jpg

they are wrong. do the libs need to create a hundred threads about it? is this the victory libs seek? some idiots call Rep. Lewis a ****** and now, this is the entire tea party etc....?

give me a break.

who ever said that about Rep. Lewis is a fucking moron. don't be all hurt and then use it to further your political agenda. that is worse than those who called him ******.

Have we heard from Senator Robert Byrd on this? Maybe Rep. Lewis is a white ******.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FIBJt-c2o0]YouTube - Senator Robert Byrd says "white *******" on TV[/ame]

How many Tea Baggers carriede this pre-printed sign?

obama-racist-latest.jpg

And now....for some reason they choose to call Black US Congressmen .....*******

Why single out Black Congressmen if you are not RACIST?

LOL, rightwinger just isn't going to let this one go..

still huffing and puffing.:lol:

And now....for some reason they choose to call Black US Congressmen .....*******

Why single out Black Congressmen if you are not RACIST?

why do black congressmen single themselves out? they have a "congressional black caucus" they put the color in there when it is convenient don't they? I wish we had an official Congressional White Caucus..

Forum List

Back