Those who called Rep. Lewis ******

they are wrong. do the libs need to create a hundred threads about it? is this the victory libs seek? some idiots call Rep. Lewis a ****** and now, this is the entire tea party etc....?

give me a break.

who ever said that about Rep. Lewis is a fucking moron. don't be all hurt and then use it to further your political agenda. that is worse than those who called him ******.

I see. So your side is acting like latterday KKKs, and you seek to blame us for pointing that out.:lol::cuckoo:
One alleged example causes you to conclude a trait of the entire side. No wonder you believe in AGW.

Last edited:
they are wrong. do the libs need to create a hundred threads about it? is this the victory libs seek? some idiots call Rep. Lewis a ****** and now, this is the entire tea party etc....?

give me a break.

who ever said that about Rep. Lewis is a fucking moron. don't be all hurt and then use it to further your political agenda. that is worse than those who called him ******.

Is it okay if we liberals just throw a few zillion fits of hysteria over this the way the right did when Harry Reid used the word 'negro'?

Mom, Mom, MOM!! He did it too!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yurt DID do it, Cauliflower.

give me a break.

I agree they were wrong. Glad to see that you are not one of the ones excusing it or making light of it or even supporting it. :clap2:

i have researched this and I am more convinced than ever that it is made up. One person, Carson, says he heard someone say ni**er.

It wouldn't surprise me if the people yelling racist epithets were actually Organizing For America infiltrators who are trying to create controversy to distract attention away from the Health Care Reform issue.

If baseless accusations that the Tea Party Movement is driven by Racism can be made, then having a healthy suspicion of the true nature of the incident is perfectly appropriate.

I'm on the Organizing For America email list - and have received "suggestions" to go "disrupt" Tea Party Events in the Bay Area. The lefties were unhinged that the Groupapalooza happened in Marin - and tried to organize a protest to stop it.

Last edited:

give me a break.

Because of people continue to call Mr. Obama a "Nazi" (at this site). Because of people accuse Mr. Obama of being "Communist" (at this site.) People continue to use signs of Mr. Obama as Hitler or Joker (at this site).

And you just got away with calling a Black Man a "N ***ER", do you feel good now?

Me thinks you doth protest to much.

Nothing like to face the consequences of your own actions is there?

give me a break.

Yurt is correct, but by news reports it was more than one and it involved chanting "******" more than a dozen times and spitting on a black legislator. I fail to see where blacks are somehow responsible for this healthcare bill.

Does this condemn the entire teaparty movement? No, it does not. But i have yet to see film on any network where Tea Party members spoke to the group and told them to cease this behavior or be kicked out. I know I would have if I were at the microphone. You are judged by the company you keep, and this does not help the movement.

give me a break.

Yurt is correct, but by news reports it was more than one and it involved chanting "******" more than a dozen times and spitting on a black legislator. I fail to see where blacks are somehow responsible for this healthcare bill.

Does this condemn the entire teaparty movement? No, it does not. But i have yet to see film on any network where Tea Party members spoke to the group and told them to cease this behavior or be kicked out. I know I would have if I were at the microphone. You are judged by the company you keep, and this does not help the movement.
I believe Paul Ryan condemned the behavior.

This time at least ONE tea party head guy denounced it.

I praise that person.

I want to see the tea party come together and tell all the racists to leave the party and and to never show up at a tea party event again or they will be thrown out of the event.

Insist that anyone carrying a racist sign or saying racist things will be met with other party members scorn.

The problem is they would lose alot of participants.

You have to wonder, all the video camera's and cell phone cameras there, and not ONE video of this happening.

This time at least ONE tea party head guy denounced it.

I praise that person.

I want to see the tea party come together and tell all the racists to leave the party and and to never show up at a tea party event again or they will be thrown out of the event.

Insist that anyone carrying a racist sign or saying racist things will be met with other party members scorn.

The problem is they would lose alot of participants.

omg.
like the left and Democrats could CONTROL all the anti-war protesters
I don't think people in this country care to be told how and when they protest by your all RULES.

You have to wonder, all the video camera's and cell phone cameras there, and not ONE video of this happening.

exactly, just like the time they made of the lies about "death threats" shouted at their beloved.. but not one secret service man or FBI man made a move, or an arrest.. there ain't no damn low that's too low for a democwat to go. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Here you are with people denying it even happened when the police arrested someone and there were massive witnesses. Every major network is reporting on it today.

This is the level of denial these people are at.

They admitt to NO facts or evidence they dont like.

This is who your tea party is.

Keep reaching for those old reliable "crutches" and other folks' wallets instead of debating fiscal facts and self-reliance.

I want those MFs to guarantee SS & Medicare benefits to those who already paid for them instead of whining about nonsense.

I for one believe it was a set up. why would these congress critters purposely walk through a PROTEST. they were baiting the people so their lapdog media would have something to try and discredit the Tea Party. we don't have any PROOF other then these idiot congressman's words.

Considering how Pelosi is marching around arm in arm with Rep. Lewis, the Alinsky-esque aspect of who actually yelled the racist remarks is much more plausible.

There is a great deal of Kabuki Theater in DC being orchestrated to fool The People regarding this bill.

Forum List

Back