Those who called Rep. Lewis ******

I have to admit, I've been watching basketball, having "second dinner", and drinking beers and such. Since the story came out (I first heard about it via Hot Airs link to the Washington Post and then CNN) has anyone posted proof that it actually happened?

If so and it's possible without a doubt, anyone have a link with audio? There were almost as many cameras as protesters. Any confirmation beyond he said she said?

Whatever the case, it would take a horrid and stupid individual to utter such vile stupidity. Also, if it was some true believer tea party dolt, it would lend a bit of credence to what the goofball MSM likes to pretend the Tea Party is about. Shame that.

It wasn't just one individual I thought. And it was on Fox News if that makes you feel any better about it.

John Lewis himself has confirmed it, as have the others. And there is no reason to call John Lewis a liar, and this isn't something he'd lie about anyway.

We agree...
What hallucinogens are you doing right now?

Cutting off my quotes eh? Now you've moved from obfuscation to deceit...
No deceit at all. The ellipses are there. That's how one quotes properly. It's worth leaning the basics of written communication.

When your first two words have no meaning, I stop there and address that. Baby steps work when dealing with a mindless lib.

I have to admit, I've been watching basketball, having "second dinner", and drinking beers and such. Since the story came out (I first heard about it via Hot Airs link to the Washington Post and then CNN) has anyone posted proof that it actually happened?

If so and it's possible without a doubt, anyone have a link with audio? There were almost as many cameras as protesters. Any confirmation beyond he said she said?

Whatever the case, it would take a horrid and stupid individual to utter such vile stupidity. Also, if it was some true believer tea party dolt, it would lend a bit of credence to what the goofball MSM likes to pretend the Tea Party is about. Shame that.

It wasn't just one individual I thought. And it was on Fox News if that makes you feel any better about it.

John Lewis himself has confirmed it, as have the others. And there is no reason to call John Lewis a liar, and this isn't something he'd lie about anyway.

Well IMHO Fox has as center-right a bias as most others have a center-left bias so I don't know how to feel about that. I saw a lot of the initail reporting from multipal news outlets I was just seeking some direct evidence. I was off line for some time and looking for new stuff.

fwiw, I would not put it past some fringe asshole to make a fool of himself. It had just run through my mind that there was some reporting of "terrorist, kill him" statements at a Sarah Palin rally during the election that turned out to be false. Perhaps since I am in small part sympathetic to the Tea Party crowd that maybe I just wished it were not true.

If it has not already, the truth will come out. Or it will turn out to be more projection and speculation. (?) Just had some hope that the accusation was caught on tape this time i guess.

What hallucinogens are you doing right now?

No deceit at all. The ellipses are there. That's how one quotes properly. It's worth leaning the basics of written communication.

When your first two words have no meaning, I stop there and address that. Baby steps work when dealing with a mindless lib.

The liberal mindset...you mean our founding fathers???...go figure

The liberal mindset...you mean ...?

Deceit...

The liberal mindset...you mean our founding fathers???...go figure

Deceit...
Wow. You are even more ignorant than I originally thought you were. Good to know.

Ellipsis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Deceit...
Wow. You are even more ignorant than I originally thought you were. Good to know.

Ellipsis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You got me. Enjoy, payback's a bitch

The lib mindset takes one persons out of 30K+ as a statistically relevant sample of all.

Go figure the liberal mind. :cuckoo:

Funny how the 25K+ listening at the time the representative from Maryland (forget her name) spoke didn't call her a ******. (She is black, by the way.)

The one alleged moron is the statistically significant sample to a lib.

Morons.

No wonder our country is falling.

does exactly what the poster is accusing others of doing.

The irony is lost ion you?....
If I used you as an example of much of anything, then there would be irony on so many levels.

Get lost asshole. You complain about something you do complaint itself.

You're a misanthropic troglodyte with nothing but hate in your soul.

:cuckoo:

they are wrong. do the libs need to create a hundred threads about it? is this the victory libs seek? some idiots call Rep. Lewis a ****** and now, this is the entire tea party etc....?

give me a break.

who ever said that about Rep. Lewis is a fucking moron. don't be all hurt and then use it to further your political agenda. that is worse than those who called him ******.

Is it okay if we liberals just throw a few zillion fits of hysteria over this the way the right did when Harry Reid used the word 'negro'?

Mom, Mom, MOM!! He did it too!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Idiot.

they are wrong. do the libs need to create a hundred threads about it? is this the victory libs seek? some idiots call Rep. Lewis a ****** and now, this is the entire tea party etc....?

give me a break.

who ever said that about Rep. Lewis is a fucking moron. don't be all hurt and then use it to further your political agenda. that is worse than those who called him ******.

Is it okay if we liberals just throw a few zillion fits of hysteria over this the way the right did when Harry Reid used the word 'negro'?

Mom, Mom, MOM!! He did it too!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Idiot.

So far that's been the only defense of the Tea Party Terrorist.

:lol:

give me a break.

The lib mindset takes one persons out of 30K+ as a statistically relevant sample of all.

Funny how the 25K+ listening at the time the representative from Maryland (forget her name) spoke didn't call her a ******. (She is black, by the way.)

Morons.

cons use one inner city black criminal as an excuse to say...

never mind.
you know you're a fuckin' hypocrite and a misanthropic troglodyte.

Dante, the ridiculous Obamarrhoidal clown,wants to obfuscate the GARGANTUAN PROBLEM of inner city NEGROIDS across America as being NOW cleansed of any criticism because some non-black in a fit of JUSTIFIED frustration INAPPROPRIATELY called a negroid a ****** !!!

Yep.....this is how the Obamarrhidal hacks operate to squeeze out significance out of a basically insignificant PC error by a frustrated non-black.

How about looking at this "inappropriate" event this way: let's set up a system where for every ills 10,000 negroids do to bring down America to the the negroid level, we forgive them ...... and make it a "wash" with one instance of a frustrated "non-black" calling some negroid a "******".

What say you to this wondrous solution to PC BULLSHIT?????

ONE.....I say ONE ....

Morons.

never mind.

Dante, the ridiculous Obamarrhoidal clown,...

ONE.....I say ONE ....

never mind.

Dante, the ridiculous Obamarrhoidal clown,...

ONE.....I say ONE ....

WOW !!!!

And, a DOUBLE WOW!!!!!

":cuckoo:"

Now that's what I call a DEVASTATING RESPONSE by an "elonquent" ANNIHILATED Obamarrhoidal freak, Dante

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

PS, I noticed that Dante, one of the many Obamarrhoidal freaks speechless after being annihilated by my challenge to
Dante refused to reprint the comment to which he essentially avoided a meaningful response.

So here it is:

"Yep.....this is how the Obamarrhoidal hacks operate to squeeze out significance out of a basically insignificant PC error by a frustrated non-black.

How about looking at this "inappropriate" event this way: let's set up a system where for every ills 10,000 negroids do to bring down America to the the negroid level, we forgive them ...... and make it a "wash" with one instance of a frustrated "non-black" calling some negroid a "******".

What say you to this wondrous solution to PC BULLSHIT?????"

ONE.....I say ONE ....for TEN THOUSAND.....fair trade ?????

Last edited:

Morons.

never mind.

Dante, the ridiculous Obamarrhoidal clown,wants to obfuscate the GARGANTUAN PROBLEM of inner city NEGROIDS across America as being NOW cleansed of any criticism because some non-black in a fit of JUSTIFIED frustration INAPPROPRIATELY called a negroid a ****** !!!

Yep.....this is how the Obamarrhidal hacks operate to squeeze out significance out of a basically insignificant PC error by a frustrated non-black.

What say you to this wondrous solution to PC BULLSHIT?????

ONE.....I say ONE ....
So the protest was actually against "*******" and not health care reform? Because there was certainly no reason to point out that a politician was black.

yeah yurt might of started one out of a hundred, but Dante has started the other 99. sheesh talk about compulsive obsessive disorder.:cuckoo:

yeah yurt might of started one out of a hundred, but Dante has started the other 99. sheesh talk about compulsive obsessive disorder.:cuckoo:

But Yurt was the only one who complained about too many threads being started on the subject.

Well, at least we can all quote yurt now to tell wingnuts to STFU the next time someone on the left makes a racially offensive remark.

Thanks buddy. :lol:

give me a break.

I see. So your side is acting like latterday KKKs, and you seek to blame us for pointing that out.:lol::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back