This Message Will Get Trump The Nomination

That's what I'll be saying when he wins.

Your track record is sterling.

President Walker 2016 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
I also predicted Walker would drop out of the race the day before he dropped out. Which of YOUR predictions have been accurate?
Every. Single. One.

Find one that was wrong.
Post one that was right.
They've all been right, fucker. Find one that's wrong.

Good luck!
Rush Limbaugh is cooked: The stunning fall of the right’s angriest bloviator | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last I heard, Rush was still on the radio and doing fine.

I also predicted Walker would drop out of the race the day before he dropped out. Which of YOUR predictions have been accurate?
Every. Single. One.

Find one that was wrong.
Post one that was right.

Good luck!
Rush Limbaugh is cooked: The stunning fall of the right’s angriest bloviator | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

He's still on the radio but he's not doing fine. He's lost most of his huge stations in big markets, and has had to be moved to small stations with small listenership and small broadcast areas. And he's had to be propped up by ClearChannel's money in those losing stations.

Sounds like a fall to me.

A guy sent from the Yankees to the Triple-A team can still call himself a professional baseball player, too. Doesn't mean he hasn't taken a fall.

Usually I find it simply amusing when liberals get their panties all wadded up and start stumbling all over themselves.

But when it comes to Trump - well, he's found ways to make them cross over from the amusing to the ridiculous. Slapstick to surpass The Three Stooges!

The new trio:

Hillary
Sanders
Biden

Last edited:
Every. Single. One.

Find one that was wrong.
Post one that was right.

Good luck!

He's still on the radio but he's not doing fine. He's lost most of his huge stations in big markets, and has had to be moved to small stations with small listenership and small broadcast areas. And he's had to be propped up by ClearChannel's money in those losing stations.

A guy sent from the Yankees to the Triple-A team can still call himself a professional baseball player, too. Doesn't mean he hasn't taken a fall.
You said he was "cooked". Can't you be honorable and admit you were wrong?

Every. Single. One.

Find one that was wrong.
Post one that was right.

Good luck!

I didn't say he was cooked. That was the Salon headline.

What was that you were saying about being honorable?

IMO, in early news reports most of the Middle Eastern refugees are young men. It was reported getting to the refugee camps that they threw babies, mothers and the elderly off boats into the sea. They raped women and children on the trail and then they murdered them. They continue to rape and kill toddler's, women and the elderly in the refugee camps.

Obama wants them here to rape and kill American's. The illegal aliens from South of Border can't handle all the raping and killing Obama wants them to do. So, he must import new recruits to get the job done.

I heard there was a lot of rape and murder in the Superdome during Hurricane Katrina too. How true was that?

Post one that was right.

Good luck!

That was the headline that you insist is accurate.

It takes a special asshole to promise to send war refugees back to be slaughtered.

Just because they are Muslims.

This is where bigotry becomes deadly. Trump's going to let Assad do his dirty work for him.

Trump may as well behead the war refugees.

"I just saved a lot of money by not shipping them back to be killed!"

I Watched him today in an interview. I'm starting to be impressed. I waited to see if he was going to actually be a viable candidate.

He's hitting home runs with a lot of the people. even the Democrats are worried about him

so lets go KICK some Democrat ass.

SNIP from an earlier post:

I just ran across this. they are WORRIED folks. LETS GO GET EM.
no to Democrats in 2016

snip:
Hickenlooper goes off the leash on Hillary, Trump
posted at 8:41 am on October 2, 2015 by Jazz Shaw

• 60 SHARES

During a speech at the FRED conference (?) in Denver this week, Colorado Democrat Governor John Hickenlooper took a friendly fire question from one of his supporters. Shouldn’t he consider running for president, given the current state of the field? The Guv blew the actual question off with a laugh but then launched into something of a stream of consciousness on the state of the race and the candidates on both sides which probably says quite a bit about the state of his party.

Essentially unprompted, Hickenlooper started in on Hillary Clinton, making it clear that he was a big supporter but also expressing concerns that the Democrats’ ship may be taking on water. (Denver Post)

Stephanie would be impressed with Jethro Bodine.

They have the same level of education. :)

Good luck!

That was the headline that you insist is accurate.
You claimed they were my words.

And you talk about honor? You're a goddamn liar.

I Watched him today in an interview. I'm starting to be impressed. I waited to see if he was going to actually be a viable candidate.

He's hitting home runs with a lot of the people. even the Democrats are worried about him

no to Democrats in 2016

snip:

• 60 SHARES

During a speech at the FRED conference (?) in Denver this week, Colorado Democrat Governor John Hickenlooper took a friendly fire question from one of his supporters. Shouldn’t he consider running for president, given the current state of the field? The Guv blew the actual question off with a laugh but then launched into something of a stream of consciousness on the state of the race and the candidates on both sides which probably says quite a bit about the state of his party.

Essentially unprompted, Hickenlooper started in on Hillary Clinton, making it clear that he was a big supporter but also expressing concerns that the Democrats’ ship may be taking on water. (Denver Post)

Dont' you go dissin' Jethro like that!

This is where bigotry becomes deadly. Trump's going to let Assad do his dirty work for him.

As long as they vote democrat, I doubt you'd really object. More dead means more voting for your party...

Let's not give the a-hole any more bad ideas, he's already got way more than enough of them... mmmkkkayyy ? ;)

no to Democrats in 2016

snip:

• 60 SHARES

Dont' you go dissin' Jethro like that!

What, you don't think Stephanie has a 6th grade education? lol

Forum List

Back