This Message Will Get Trump The Nomination

Republicans have covered all the rape bases.

2Pt1F.gif

He said something interesting today about these so called, Refugees. if you look at them they are MOSTLY young men. now why aren't they staying to fight for their own country? people better wake the hell up
The Obama sycophants on this board represent the worst of the worst who will support the muslim commie no matter WHAT he does to them or their country. They truly are mindless sheep.

IMO, in early news reports most of the Middle Eastern refugees are young men. It was reported getting to the refugee camps that they threw babies, mothers and the elderly off boats into the sea. They raped women and children on the trail and then they murdered them. They continue to rape and kill toddler's, women and the elderly in the refugee camps.

Obama wants them here to rape and kill American's. The illegal aliens from South of Border can't handle all the raping and killing Obama wants them to do. So, he must import new recruits to get the job done.

Says the guy who loves the communist dictator posing as president now.

How is Trump going to be the next president if Obama is a Communist dictator?

Who was the last Communist dictator who left office after the next election?

You really are a moron.

He said something interesting today about these so called, Refugees. if you look at them they are MOSTLY young men. now why aren't they staying to fight for their own country? people better wake the hell up
The Obama sycophants on this board represent the worst of the worst who will support the muslim commie no matter WHAT he does to them or their country. They truly are mindless sheep.

I think we should cut immigration and h1bs to around 100k or less per year for the next decade. Immigration and h1b's are driving down wages and that is hurting our middle class.

I am also a Sanders supporter!

Says the guy who loves the communist dictator posing as president now.

How is Trump going to be the next president if Obama is a Communist dictator?

Who was the last Communist dictator who left office after the next election?

You really are a moron.
We'll have to wait and see if he leaves office. I'm sure he's gonna try some kind of false flag stunt but since this is the U.S. and not a third world shithole (yet), he will not likely succeed. Stupid sycophants like you will go along with anything he tries though, that I'm sure of.

This will resonate. Nobody wants 200,000 Syrians running around raping and murdering Americans.

Why wouldn't they? They seem to be doing NOTHING about millions of negro's and latino's doing the SAME THING!

The only thing private citizens can do is vote, and Trump will get the votes of the ones who are fed up.

That's what I'll be saying when he wins.

Your track record is sterling.

President Walker 2016 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
I also predicted Walker would drop out of the race the day before he dropped out. Which of YOUR predictions have been accurate?
Every. Single. One.

Find one that was wrong.
Post one that was right.
They've all been right, fucker. Find one that's wrong.

Good luck!

Forum List

Back