President Walker 2016

Who should Walker pick as his running mate in 2016?

• Total voters

S.J.

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2012
So. Cal.
I know Trump has been gaining popularity lately but at this point in the race I'm gonna stick with Walker for a lot of reasons. But assuming he gets the nomination (which I believe he will), who should he pick as his running mate? Who would you choose for Walker?

Problem for Walker is nobody knows who he is, he lacks charisma to stand out in a crowd of 15 candidates and risks getting lost in the shuffle

I don't see any issue that makes him stand out

Who would you choose for Walker?
It would have to be another person like himself who doesn't have much in the way of a formal education. Lack of education is very appealing to the teabagger voting base.

Problem for Walker is nobody knows who he is, he lacks charisma to stand out in a crowd of 15 candidates and risks getting lost in the shuffle

How about whether or not he believes in evolution? Oh, that's right, he refuses to answer that question. Nevermind.

How about whether or not he believes in evolution? Oh, that's right, he refuses to answer that question. Nevermind.
That is a problem for Walker

An unwillingness to brush aside batshit crazy issues of parts of his base

why are the other 12 running? oh, they are applying for positions in the 2017 white house. I think its safe to narrow the final four to Walker/Cruz/Rubio/Kasich. GOP will have to have Kasich as VP, or we increase our chances of losing.

why are the other 12 running? oh, they are applying for positions in the 2017 white house. I think its safe to narrow the final four to Walker/Cruz/Rubio/Kasich. GOP will have to have Kasich as VP, or we increase our chances of losing.
Any list that does not have Bush at the top is bogus

Carly Fiorina would make a good choice as running mate. We currently have a woman named Rebecca Kleefish running Wisconsin during his absence.

Walker has been near the top of most of the polls since before the candidates started announcing. That's pretty good for someone nobody knows. Besides, this is about the VP pick.

Not exactly the burning issue this election, is it? Well, maybe it is to you.

It would have to be another person like himself who doesn't have much in the way of a formal education. Lack of education is very appealing to the teabagger voting base.
And he dropped out of school to immediately become a career politician. Which makes him even more appealing to the teapers.

That is a problem for Walker

An unwillingness to brush aside batshit crazy issues of parts of his base
You mean like the Black Panthers, PETA, NOW? Oh wait, those are Democrats. Never mind.

Any list that does not have Bush at the top is bogus
No, Bush would not accept the second slot, that's why he's not in the poll.

And he dropped out of school to immediately become a career politician. Which makes him even more appealing to the teapers.
Care to address the OP or are you just here to fling shit?

Care to address the OP or are you just here to fling shit?
Raffy Cruz. For the lulz.

Walker all the way. He is the best qualified in all senses of the word.
He needs a Washington insider as VP, someone who can negotiate Congress. I'd say Kay Bailey Hutchison is about perfect.

Walker all the way. He is the best qualified in all senses of the word.
He needs a Washington insider as VP, someone who can negotiate Congress. I'd say Kay Bailey Hutchison is about perfect.
But can she win votes in battleground states?

The problem for Walker or any other GOP candidate is that they cannot present sane policies in the primary and become the candidate. But in the general, those policies they presented in the primary will destroy them with the electorate. The GOP is going to have to do some deep introspection after 2016, if they do not wish to go the way of the Whigs.

Forum List

Back