Explaining Fraud to MAGA

I haven’t checked in on this branch in a few days. Is MAGA still whoring for their criminal fraudster orange messiah?

Haha dumb question. Of course they are!
You really need to check this thread fail of yours more often. Its epic. :dance:

Ha ha…
Thats a fucking joke. He’s been vying for elected office….are you that ignorant ? And, he represents the worse in any politician. He’s continually lying to literally get votes, and try to intimidate, steal and fraud to gain any advantage in can to get elected for power and money.
Dufus, that’s a professional politician . You’re trumps minion cult follower.
Who does Trump have the power to intimidate? You just are not that bright. Do yourself a favor and STFU.

I remember when “conservatives” used to pretend to care about law and order. That was before they decided to prostate themselves to an orange messiah because feelingz.

I keep hearing and reading that Trump’s $450 million fine is bogus because he paid all of his loans back. Let me explain this to you, MAGA, because you’re not all that bright.

When you apply for a loan, the terms of the loan are based on the value the lender assesses on your collateral. If you lie about your collateral, you will pay a lower interest rate on your loan. You monetarily benefit from your lie because you’d otherwise pay a higher interest rate for the loan. It does not matter if you’ve paid back every penny. You have defrauded the bank.

I’ll give you an example. Most of MAGA live in trailer homes (and own brand new trucks). Let’s say you need a loan because your truck is nine months old and is looking a little worn so you decide to detail it. Your trailer home is $20,000 with a $15,000 mortgage. And even though your truck is worth $70,000, you really don’t want to put any more debt on it because, c’mon, get your priorities straight. But you still need $10,000.

So you go to the bank and claim your trailer home isn’t worth $20,000 but instead it’s worth $200,000. You ask for a $10,000 loan from the bank. The bank thinking you have only $15,000 in debt on a $200,000 property happily gives you the $10,000 loan for a low interest rate. However, if the bank knew your property was only worth $20,000 instead of $200,000, you either would have never gotten a loan or the bank would have charged you a much higher interest rate. Because you defrauded the bank, you benefited financially, even if you paid back every penny.

That’s effectively what Trump did. The fine the judge levied on Trump was the estimated value Trump received by committing fraud, plus penalties, plus interest.

If Hillary had done the exact same thing, you’d be baying for blood. But because your Orange Jesus committed fraud, you defend him like your life depends on it.
And this post - is why, whoever you are, is the metal die that proves you are not the original Toro member.
Toro pre 2020, would never in a million years write this garbage.
No way, no how.
Toro the financial guy would never agree to this absurd post.

Who does Trump have the power to intimidate? You just are not that bright. Do yourself a favor and STFU.
Only low like gop life-timers who make a living sucking off the corporate tit of tax breaks. You, you’re just a conspiracy minion with the intellect of a mature cucumber afraid your white vote won’t count so you’ll support any fascist racist fat ass crook who pretends he really cares about your lazy ass.

Only low like gop life-timers who make a living sucking off the corporate tit of tax breaks. You, you’re just a conspiracy minion with the intellect of a mature cucumber afraid your white vote won’t count so you’ll support any fascist racist fat ass crook who pretends he really cares about your lazy ass.
Another self hating asshole. That is all you are. You are the problem, not the solution.

Another self hating asshole. That is all you are. You are the problem, not the solution.
Nope. I say it with no malice, it’s just factual,
Trump'is a hideous human being that so called Christians support ? You have to hate America like he does to support him.

Nope. I say it with no malice, it’s just factual,
Trump'is a hideous human being that so called Christians support ? You have to hate America like he does to support him.
I see. Incest Joe is not hideous.

I remember when “conservatives” used to pretend to care about law and order. That was before they decided to prostate themselves to an orange messiah because feelingz.

I keep hearing and reading that Trump’s $450 million fine is bogus because he paid all of his loans back. Let me explain this to you, MAGA, because you’re not all that bright.

When you apply for a loan, the terms of the loan are based on the value the lender assesses on your collateral. If you lie about your collateral, you will pay a lower interest rate on your loan. You monetarily benefit from your lie because you’d otherwise pay a higher interest rate for the loan. It does not matter if you’ve paid back every penny. You have defrauded the bank.

I’ll give you an example. Most of MAGA live in trailer homes (and own brand new trucks). Let’s say you need a loan because your truck is nine months old and is looking a little worn so you decide to detail it. Your trailer home is $20,000 with a $15,000 mortgage. And even though your truck is worth $70,000, you really don’t want to put any more debt on it because, c’mon, get your priorities straight. But you still need $10,000.

So you go to the bank and claim your trailer home isn’t worth $20,000 but instead it’s worth $200,000. You ask for a $10,000 loan from the bank. The bank thinking you have only $15,000 in debt on a $200,000 property happily gives you the $10,000 loan for a low interest rate. However, if the bank knew your property was only worth $20,000 instead of $200,000, you either would have never gotten a loan or the bank would have charged you a much higher interest rate. Because you defrauded the bank, you benefited financially, even if you paid back every penny.

That’s effectively what Trump did. The fine the judge levied on Trump was the estimated value Trump received by committing fraud, plus penalties, plus interest.

If Hillary had done the exact same thing, you’d be baying for blood. But because your Orange Jesus committed fraud, you defend him like your life depends on it.
Fraud, as applied to contracts, is the cause of an error bearing on a material part ofthe contract, created or continued by artifice, with design to obtain some unjustadvantage to the one party, or to cause an inconvenience or loss to the other.

Look, as much as I dislike Biden having any power to actually formulate a policy, I'll vote for him even if he lacks a heartbeat if Trump's the other option. But I don't see that any bank was even inconvenienced, let alone suffered a loss, or that Trump was seeking some advantage over a rival ... of whom he had none, because even Dump admits he lied like no other liar. LOL

All this arguing is moot. The court said trump must pay 450 milion plus interest. And that's what he will pay, no matter what you guys try to twist yourselves into believing.

All this arguing is moot. The court said trump must pay 450 milion plus interest. And tats what he will pay, no matter what you guys try to twist yourselves into believing.
Yup
Oh, you mean the deep state….that’s their standard reply. They have made up shit to cover made shit.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Your contrarian mindset of hating someone without independent thoughts is clouding your judgement in lieu of trying to make inflammatory comments online in the hopes you'll piss off people and spread more hate.

You're just adding in your own opinions phrases as fact. Because you don't know, you're just one of billions of internet strangers. And where is the link to a credible source proving your claims?

Here is a real business man and investor that actually speaks from experience and knowledge.

It's all part of the real estate game that's played by every developer in the country every single day.

Yup
Oh, you mean the deep state….that’s their standard reply. They have made up shit to cover made shit.
They just can't accept that they are following a scumbag.

Your contrarian mindset of hating someone without independent thoughts is clouding your judgement in lieu of trying to make inflammatory comments online in the hopes you'll piss off people and spread more hate.

You're just adding in your own opinions phrases as fact. Because you don't know, you're just one of billions of internet strangers. And where is the link to a credible source proving your claims?

Here is a real business man and investor that actually speaks from experience and knowledge.

It's all part of the real estate game that's played by every developer in the country every single day.

No it's not.

Ashley's diary is fact. You can deny and defend a pervert. That is on your sorry ass.
According to who? Project Veritas. And that diary was shown to have bogus entries.

Forum List

Back