This Message Will Get Trump The Nomination

He's still on the radio but he's not doing fine. He's lost most of his huge stations in big markets, and has had to be moved to small stations with small listenership and small broadcast areas. And he's had to be propped up by ClearChannel's money in those losing stations.

Sounds like a fall to me.

A guy sent from the Yankees to the Triple-A team can still call himself a professional baseball player, too. Doesn't mean he hasn't taken a fall.
You said he was "cooked". Can't you be honorable and admit you were wrong?
I didn't say he was cooked. That was the Salon headline.

What was that you were saying about being honorable?
That was the headline that you insist is accurate.
You claimed they were my words.

And you talk about honor? You're a goddamn liar.
Fuck you, you don't have enough integrity to admit when you're wrong. Kiss my ass.

This will resonate. Nobody wants 200,000 Syrians running around raping and murdering Americans.

Nobody expects that to happen either.

In the meantime Trump is just fine and dandy with gay marriage and abortion. Which is odd because I always thought abortion was some sort of holocaust with you nutters.

This will resonate. Nobody wants 200,000 Syrians running around raping and murdering Americans.

In the meantime Trump is just fine and dandy with gay marriage and abortion. Which is odd because I always thought abortion was some sort of holocaust with you nutters.

You should like him then.

Why would I vote for or support a schizophrenic? You'd have to be semi-retarded to even consider it.

Why would I vote for or support a schizophrenic? You'd have to be semi-retarded to even consider it.

You did TWICE with the obomanation, you damn fool!

I voted for Trump twice because I voted for Obama? Quite a stretch, on multiple levels.

I voted for Trump twice because I voted for Obama? Quite a stretch, on multiple levels.

Happy Toy, either you need to learn reading, or your attempt at levity went over like a Hillary fart!

Happy Toy, either you need to learn reading, or your attempt at levity went over like a Hillary fart!

A Hillary fart? I'm still trying to deal with your DOA logic in your posts.

I don't know why you waste your time, Liberals have no logic, the gene is missing from all of you, along with the gene for political satire!

I don't know why you waste your time, Liberals have no logic, the gene is missing from all of you, along with the gene for political satire!

Your argument is "Hillary farts" and yet I'm the one lacking in logic?

In the meantime Trump doesn't see abortion as infanticide. Enjoy.

"This will resonate. Nobody wants 200,000 Syrians running around raping and murdering Americans."

Thankfully this sort of ignorance, hate, and stupidity is relegated mostly to conservatives, and likely only a small minority.

the libs want everyone to come in except those who come in legally and are a Christian of course.

everything he has said and done before today prove it.

You misquoted me. So, fix it liar.

Your argument is "Hillary farts" and yet I'm the one lacking in logic?

In the meantime Trump doesn't see abortion as infanticide. Enjoy.

What does he see? Tell the forum!

Trump-on-Abortion-on-MOJO.jpg

Weeeeeeeeeeee!
That's what I'll be saying when he wins.

You and some other numb skulls are really starting to sound just like the obama worshippers.
......, nobody cares what you think.

Leg-humping idol worshipers are not really legitimate citizens. They (you) are just mindless drones that are justifiably taken for granted. True citizenship requires more than screaming and swooning bobby-socksers.

Trump will NOT be the Republican nominee, let alone President. He's a novelty act that draws eyes to the process but is not to be taken seriously by any rational adults any more than the obamites are.

Weeeeeeeeeeee!
That's what I'll be saying when he wins.

You and some other numb skulls are really starting to sound just like the obama worshippers.
......, nobody cares what you think.

Leg-humping idol worshipers are not really legitimate citizens. They (you) are just mindless drones that are justifiably taken for granted. True citizenship requires more than screaming and swooning bobby-socksers.

Trump will NOT be the Republican nominee, let alone President. He's a novelty act that draws eyes to the process but is not to be taken seriously by any rational adults any more than the obamites are.
You're entitled to your worthless opinion but nobody cares what it is, scat boy.

Forum List

Back