Explaining Fraud to MAGA

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
I remember when “conservatives” used to pretend to care about law and order. That was before they decided to prostate themselves to an orange messiah because feelingz.

I keep hearing and reading that Trump’s $450 million fine is bogus because he paid all of his loans back. Let me explain this to you, MAGA, because you’re not all that bright.

When you apply for a loan, the terms of the loan are based on the value the lender assesses on your collateral. If you lie about your collateral, you will pay a lower interest rate on your loan. You monetarily benefit from your lie because you’d otherwise pay a higher interest rate for the loan. It does not matter if you’ve paid back every penny. You have defrauded the bank.

I’ll give you an example. Most of MAGA live in trailer homes (and own brand new trucks). Let’s say you need a loan because your truck is nine months old and is looking a little worn so you decide to detail it. Your trailer home is $20,000 with a $15,000 mortgage. And even though your truck is worth $70,000, you really don’t want to put any more debt on it because, c’mon, get your priorities straight. But you still need $10,000.

So you go to the bank and claim your trailer home isn’t worth $20,000 but instead it’s worth $200,000. You ask for a $10,000 loan from the bank. The bank thinking you have only $15,000 in debt on a $200,000 property happily gives you the $10,000 loan for a low interest rate. However, if the bank knew your property was only worth $20,000 instead of $200,000, you either would have never gotten a loan or the bank would have charged you a much higher interest rate. Because you defrauded the bank, you benefited financially, even if you paid back every penny.

That’s effectively what Trump did. The fine the judge levied on Trump was the estimated value Trump received by committing fraud, plus penalties, plus interest.

If Hillary had done the exact same thing, you’d be baying for blood. But because your Orange Jesus committed fraud, you defend him like your life depends on it.

I personally know the guy who was his banker at Deutsche Bank.
The guy who testified in TRUMP'S DEFENSE?

Screenshot_20240228-202807-124.png

I suspect that if you're not lying through your fucking teeth that the banker thinks you're a bigger dumbass than we do...and that's saying something.

Please return to your Canadian homeland...Justin Trudeau misses your support.

Last edited:
I remember when “conservatives” used to pretend to care about law and order. That was before they decided to prostate themselves to an orange messiah because feelingz.

I keep hearing and reading that Trump’s $450 million fine is bogus because he paid all of his loans back. Let me explain this to you, MAGA, because you’re not all that bright.

When you apply for a loan, the terms of the loan are based on the value the lender assesses on your collateral. If you lie about your collateral, you will pay a lower interest rate on your loan. You monetarily benefit from your lie because you’d otherwise pay a higher interest rate for the loan. It does not matter if you’ve paid back every penny. You have defrauded the bank.

I’ll give you an example. Most of MAGA live in trailer homes (and own brand new trucks). Let’s say you need a loan because your truck is nine months old and is looking a little worn so you decide to detail it. Your trailer home is $20,000 with a $15,000 mortgage. And even though your truck is worth $70,000, you really don’t want to put any more debt on it because, c’mon, get your priorities straight. But you still need $10,000.

So you go to the bank and claim your trailer home isn’t worth $20,000 but instead it’s worth $200,000. You ask for a $10,000 loan from the bank. The bank thinking you have only $15,000 in debt on a $200,000 property happily gives you the $10,000 loan for a low interest rate. However, if the bank knew your property was only worth $20,000 instead of $200,000, you either would have never gotten a loan or the bank would have charged you a much higher interest rate. Because you defrauded the bank, you benefited financially, even if you paid back every penny.

That’s effectively what Trump did. The fine the judge levied on Trump was the estimated value Trump received by committing fraud, plus penalties, plus interest.

If Hillary had done the exact same thing, you’d be baying for blood. But because your Orange Jesus committed fraud, you defend him like your life depends on it.
One problem with your fantasy, Simp……the bank does its own due diligence. No bank anywhere, in any deal, takes the word of the borrower on the value of a property……especially when tens of millions of dollars are involved.

But at least you got to expose your terminal TDS again.

Dang, you are a special kinda stupid. One minute you're telling us "the lender assesses your collateral", then you tell us the bank will accept your inflated value.

The lenders used their own assessments dumb ass.

And there is also the fact that claiming “there was no victim” is a non-starter. When you’re pulled over for drunk driving, you may not have wrecked into anyone or anything...but you’re still guilty of drunk driving.

Forum List

Back