This is why we need to tax the wealthy

Rent food utilities transportation to medical……they get it all done. Anyway they need it. Strollers, carseats, diapers, trash removal…..all is not free to regular Americans. They inspect ad give them whatever needed. There are not clusters of frozen starving no diaper sick babies all over inner cities and or suburbs. Big GOVT will either help the single mom or take over the babies if need be. Yes, it is costly. Especially oi the coastal cities like LA or Baltimore. Where are the fathers? More babies….more pay.

uh…..this is the definition of free living. Below.
They “don’t get it all done”. You’re just making shit up. You can’t name these programs let alone verify that anyone on one program is on every other program.

Also, perhaps you’re too dumb to understand this, but when single moms get assistance, it’s the kids themselves that are in mind on being helped. Regardless of who the mother is, obviously the baby needs supplies.

Like the ones I mentioned in my prior post

How is it you are here ranting on about poverty when you don’t have the simplest understanding of these programs?
lol you mentioned nothing about how this varies by state. If you did, you would be able to give a state as an example and explain how it’s different

hiavf5jy68mc1.jpeg
LOL ... Tax the rich as if they are somehow being targeted because of the jealousy residing on the left, well that is a super flawed strategy or notion that you represent.... Can you people get anymore stupid than you already are ? I'm betting that you can...

Right you’re too stupid for the most basic of nuance. “Complex” is too big of a word for you. Let me explain to this another way because I’m talking to a literal child. Poverty has multiple causes instead of one. Derp!
Multiple causes that are directly connected to poor choices, so to target wealth created by those who make good and responsible choices in order to cover for those who make bad choices in life, ummmmm is a highly flawed strategy or way of thinking.

It makes you thieves and robbers who want to act stupid in life, but then attempt to use government as a weapon to steal from other's in order to save you from yourselves in life. It don't work that way dumb ace.

Forum List

Back