Tax the wealthy : one way to prove you live as a feral human in a remote area

Libby von H

Platinum Member
Nov 10, 2023
So, I mean REALLY , like don't even look up past experience I mean Really ??

The experiment with the wealth tax in Europe was a failure in many countries. France's wealth tax contributed to the exodus of an estimated 42,000 millionaires between 2000 and 2012, among other problems. Only last year, French president Emmanuel Macron killed it.

The experiment with the wealth tax in Europe was a failure in many countries. France's wealth tax contributed to the exodus of an estimated 42,000 millionaires between 2000 and 2012, among other problems. Only last year, French president Emmanuel Macron killed it.

Please provide sources per the forum rules. Thanks

i know you don't get this libby. but if they won't pay taxes why do we need them?

Yes, which is the middle class.
:laughing0301:

1705005936162.jpeg

62 percent of the wealth is held by 5 percent of the population
15 percent of the wealth is held by 80 percent of the population

Where should we be taxing?

Last edited:
Hands off my wealth you Dem losers, go sponge off your parents or earn your own wealth. Hey China is always looking for new members to work for the communist collective, go live your dream there!

The actual WEALTHY, those who own the banks and the currency NEVER actually pay the taxes their government dogs are dispatched to extract from the people. They live above monarchs far from scrutiny or even public awareness throughout the west above all law and justice while dictating policies to governments and corporations they own all over the world.

If they actually paid for what they manipulate to masses to demand society would collapse because there isn't enough gold on the planet to pay for it all.

nice to hear that guy can do something right

The wealthy already pay MOST of the federal taxes

Instead of cutting taxes for everyone, th left just scream Tax the Rich, so everyday Americans will think they are actually trying to solve the problem of "inequality." I have my own ideas on how to fix inequality, but.... I don't have a big soapbox

Are you claiming we live in an uncivilized country?
Are you?

You have feral children that mob shops looting luxury clothing and you act as if they're motivated by hunger due to imperial greed. You murder babies in the womb, call it a "right", and try to murder those who defend the unborn through litigation. You allow lunatics to acquire weapons and cause massive casualty events, then restrict the ability of the sane to protect themselves. You promote perverse lifestyles that lead to nothing beneficial for society and demonize those who express revulsion as "bigots" simply for pointing it out. You demand people express themselves according to standards you constantly change, and demagogue them for resisting it or asserting a right to challenge that authority.

The US was once a civilized country the rest of the world wanted to copy. Last I looked no one goes there for the cultural experience. They go to make a few dollars and get the hell out.

A byproduct of them having an overwhelming amount of the income
so people who have a lot of $$ should be punished just for having a lot of $$

sounds fair, esp in light of the fact that the rich pay most federal taxes while some Americans pay ZERO, despite having income

so people who have a lot of $$ should be punished just for having a lot of $$

sounds fair, esp in light of the fact that the rich pay most federal taxes while some Americans pay ZERO, despite having income
YES….that is how taxes work
You tax where the money is

You tax the person with substantial wealth
Not the person struggling to feed his family

Forum List

Back