Tax the wealthy : one way to prove you live as a feral human in a remote area

You can tax real estate and stock transactions
So a stock transaction is wealth? You want to tax every contribution into an IRA or 401k ? And you say you're a friend of the middle class.

And real estate is already taxed at the local level because it is not a federal issue.

So a stock transaction is wealth? You want to tax every contribution into an IRA or 401k ? And you say you're a friend of the middle class.

And real estate is already taxed at the local level because it is not a federal issue.
More like a sales tax
A sales tax taxes an exchange of money

More like a sales tax
A sales tax taxes an exchange of money
So you would make buying high valued stock inaccessible to the average person and and actually steal value from the portfolios held in retirement accounts.

That would be like charging a sales tax when you had a teller break a hundred dollar bill into 5 20s

So you would make buying high valued stock inaccessible to the average person and and actually steal value from the portfolios held in retirement accounts.

That would be like charging a sales tax when you had a teller break a hundred dollar bill into 5 20s

Not playing your game…
But what about the poor people?

The overwhelming volume of stock transactions are from the wealthy

Stock and real estate transactions already pay a brokers fee.
Cost of doing business

Not playing your game…
But what about the poor people?

The overwhelming volume of stock transactions are from the wealthy

Stock and real estate transactions already pay a brokers fee.
Cost of doing business

Poor people can buy stocks and mutual funds too you know.

I started an IRA when I was 18 you would want me to have paid tax on every transaction and therefore have less to live on in retirement.

The broker's fee is a fee for service not based on the stock price like a sales tax would be.

Poor people can buy stocks and mutual funds too you know.

I started an IRA when I was 18 you would want me to have paid tax on every transaction and therefore have less to live on in retirement.

The broker's fee is a fee for service not based on the stock price like a sales tax would be.

And they are already paying brokerage fees on those transactions
Cost of doing business

So, I mean REALLY , like don't even look up past experience I mean Really ??

The experiment with the wealth tax in Europe was a failure in many countries. France's wealth tax contributed to the exodus of an estimated 42,000 millionaires between 2000 and 2012, among other problems. Only last year, French president Emmanuel Macron killed it.
ummmmm...20% of the people pay 80% of the taxes paid...............without them, 80% would starve

i hope the globalists liquidate the bottom 50% and we'll rock

Cost of doing business

Fee for a service rendered just like when you buy groceries part of the price is the fee for the cashier ringing it up.

Why do you want to make it harder for the average person to invest?

You have to tax where the money is
translation: let's suck other peoples money to get 32 trillion in debt without nothing to show for it

people who make poverty wages of 50k or less pay little in tax, they get it all back

the globalists need to wipe out the non producers and then things will be fair

Cost of doing business
dude...a person who makes a poverty wage of 60k pays little in tax, they get it all back and live for fucking free

the globalists need to get serious about wiping half the worthless planet out

translation: let's suck other peoples money to get 32 trillion in debt without nothing to show for it

people who make poverty wages of 50k or less pay little in tax, they get it all back

the globalists need to wipe out the non producers and then things will be fair
Other peoples money

Another excuse not to contribute to society

Fee for a service rendered just like when you buy groceries part of the price is the fee for the cashier ringing it up.

Why do you want to make it harder for the average person to invest?
this globalist idea of wiping the scum out is getting more logical, especially some here

Other peoples money

Another excuse not to contribute to society
dude..if i disclosed to you my lifetime payment of taxes both personally and business, you would be astonished....you would realize how i paid your way if you made a poverty wage of 50k

Sadly, neither do the wealthy like Trump

The wealthy write the tax code
ummmmm....have you looked at the last 20 yrs if trump's tax returns like congress...lolololol.....go ahead...lolol

the pedophile in the wh pays no fucking taxes with his 20 shells....lolol

you are a fucking idiot

So, I mean REALLY , like don't even look up past experience I mean Really ??

The experiment with the wealth tax in Europe was a failure in many countries. France's wealth tax contributed to the exodus of an estimated 42,000 millionaires between 2000 and 2012, among other problems. Only last year, French president Emmanuel Macron killed it.
love seeing europe suffer greatly for their globalist garbage

The Marxist Saps are in year 12 of Obiden yet they have done nothing on Tax or Wealth Confiscation? Even those truly evil in the Obiden kkkabal must understand it would kill the economy to do as they wish? Yet these board maggots yap “seize the wealth” Everyday, every thread.

note: charts over 100 years show Tax revenue (no matter the top rate) almost never exceeds 20%*GDP or the GDP drops (and Tax revenue drops). That’s were spending should be set (MAX).

Don’t waste your time trying to educate these communist scum on economics 101. They sing the same song daily since I found the site.

note : they are all also OK with a NAZI tax of 90% if you try to move out of the USA (like done to the Jews early on). what after that?//

ummmmm....have you looked at the last 20 yrs if trump's tax returns like congress...lolololol.....go ahead...lolol

the pedophile in the wh pays no fucking taxes with his 20 shells....lolol

you are a fucking idiot
The reality is that Biden has released 20 years of tax returns and shows every penny he earns.

It is Trump who refused to reveal his finances and what has been revealed is he rarely pays Federal taxes

The reality is that Biden has released 20 years of tax returns and shows every penny he earns.

It is Trump who refused to reveal his finances and what has been revealed is he rarely pays Federal taxes
Is there a Constitutional requirement that presidential candidates open all their personal documents and medical records to the public?

Forum List

Back