Tax the wealthy : one way to prove you live as a feral human in a remote area

Is there a Constitutional requirement that presidential candidates open all their personal documents and medical records to the public?

Strictly voluntary

But your willingness or unwillingness to reveal your finances says a lot

Strictly voluntary

No it doesn't.

If you think it does why don't you post your tax documents and medical records here? Do you think that would make people think better of you?

Strictly voluntary

IMO it's more important that all politicians have their assts placed in a blind trust for the duration of their service and I do mean ALL

No it doesn't.

If you think it does why don't you post your tax documents and medical records here? Do you think that would make people think better of you?
When I worked for the Federal Government, I disclosed my finances every year

The numbers are as of 2022,...
Thus, my post, proven correct.

Where's the link to your numbers?
1705177883624.png

The experiment with the wealth tax in Europe was a failure in many countries. France's wealth tax contributed to the exodus of an estimated 42,000 millionaires between 2000 and 2012, among other problems. Only last year, French president Emmanuel Macron killed it.
Make Every Dynasty Die Nasty

Abolish income tax by taxing away inheritances over $100,000 and abolish trust funds Then only the spoiled-putrid richkids will leave. Good riddance.

When Bill Gates makes a billion dollars, he does it by creating employment for thousands of others.
Saying That the Rich Create Jobs Is Like Saying That Vampires Create Blood. That Sucks!

Far more important is the fact that Gates was born in the 1%. That overwhelming head start proves that, in a country without Daddy's Money bias, there would be 99 more Bill Gateses.

Please explain how you or I am entitled to the wealth created by another. Some say it’s because the government funded all the improvements that allowed these select few to prosper, however, is it not a CBO proven fact these select few pay the largest share in taxes if so, then it’s nothing but BS and spin. I will admit envy and if I was so fortunate then I would like to keep the largest portion to enjoy life. Think about it, then ask yourself one question, is it just and fair for the majority to expropriate wealth from the minority because they are less fortunate and talented?
Survival of the Fatherest Reverses Evolution

Taking away the inheritance just from the Fortunate Sons in the 1% would give us $3 trillion a year. These conceited and pushy brats, whether from the Left branch or Right branch of the self-appointed ruling class need to be cut down for use as productive lumber.

Pre-ordained to rule the private sector and the government without any natural talent for either, they block the way for Unfortunate Sons to reach their own full potential. The Poison-Ivy Leaguers also determine who else can get ahead and those class-climbers aren't the best we have to offer to the nation. Bluebloods and brown-noses.

Wealth Tax = tax on a person's savings, stock holdings, etc.
Not interest on savings or the gains on the sale of stock -- that is, income - but on the value of the holdings themselves.

The Federal government does not have the power to lay such a tax; to do so there must be an amendment.
See: Amendment 16
Tax the Dead, Not the Living

Americans must believe in ghosts if they are afraid to take away Junior's unearned wealth. Senior will never have to pay income taxes, his spoiled little boy will have to earn money on his own, just like the plutocratic hypocrites tell the rest of us to do.

It is a typical misuse of language to call it a "Death Tax." When HeirDad is dead, he owns no money or property. We never let them force us to let Junior be a graverobber.

So in essence why work, why save, better off selling the ranch and farm to Billy Gates et.al. and throw grandma and pa under the bus because they can’t afford to pay the wealth tax?
So after you have soaked the rich….haha….who’s next?

Forum List

Back