This is why we need to tax the wealthy

You could just simply explain it.
Billy, Silly me for bringing it up. I really do not expect you to take my word. I can assure you you would not like my explanation. I know it because I have posted on forums since Clinton was President and of course if a person is a loyal Democrat, they have a type of mind that will not allow many of them to grow. I know it by the replies i get.

Say I took an hour to create words thinking you might be persuaded. It loses me an hour. And you would not accept it anyhow. So you see by you reading books, you can't argue with them, you can either quit reading or start opening up your mind. After all the time I have been posting on this forum, where I remain true to my own hard earned level of knowledge, my best path is to simply say I know the best books and see if you would study of them.

A hypocritical stand? Indeed because both parties do this. Yes it is the Dems who pretend to dislike it the most.

But since both parties have long done it, it goes to the heart of the thread and explains why those who have been gave the most should pay the most to address our debt.
No, regardless of the system of things at hand or how it got this way, you have to take a scalpel and remove the cancer/corruption by dealing with the individual that is guilty... No way can there ever be a situation that punishes all for what is done by a few.

Democrat's have got to get out of the business of punishing all for the acts committed by the few.

Laziness or agenda's/narratives created are now responsible for the injustices that we are seeing today.

No, regardless of the system of things at hand or how it got this way, you have to take a scalpel and remove the cancer/corruption by dealing with the individual that is guilty... No way can there ever be a situation that punishes all for what is done by a few.

Democrat's have got to get out of the business of punishing all for the acts committed by the few.

Laziness or agenda's/narratives created are now responsible for the injustices that we are seeing today.

I have no idea what you are speaking about concerning "acts committed by a few". I have no idea what that would be.

Billy, Silly me for bringing it up. I really do not expect you to take my word. I can assure you you would not like my explanation. I know it because I have posted on forums since Clinton was President and of course if a person is a loyal Democrat, they have a type of mind that will not allow many of them to grow. I know it by the replies i get.

Say I took an hour to create words thinking you might be persuaded. It loses me an hour. And you would not accept it anyhow. So you see by you reading books, you can't argue with them, you can either quit reading or start opening up your mind. After all the time I have been posting on this forum, where I remain true to my own hard earned level of knowledge, my best path is to simply say I know the best books and see if you would study of them.
Well the causes of poverty can be complex. People become poor for different reasons. I’m guessing you’re just going to make some stupid, emotional, simplistic point about it all being about laziness. Obviously that would be nonsense. You guys say shit like that because it gives you a faux, laughable sense of toughness and manliness to coddle your deep insecurities.

Hey moron only a small sliver of the electorate even qualify for programs such as food stamps.
Hey moron, so you think that people should be entitled to more, even though they are working and are making it without help ???? What was your post trying to say exactly ??

What are you even talking about? Most poor people have jobs. For anyone able bodied, they must have a job to qualify for SNAP. Such people would prefer to have jobs anyway because the benefits they get are peanuts. It isn’t nearly enough to live off of by itself. Are you actually not even aware that is true?
Why not start by making better choices in life, then government give aways aren't needed, and the citizen starts contributing instead of taking ? Part of that better choices is living within one's means until one can break out and do better. Trying to take hand-outs instead of working hard in order not to take the hand-outs, uhhhhh doesn't bode well for a party platform that uses the government power of give aways in order to entice loyalty and devotion from the citizen's that aren't refusing the give aways, but instead are becoming extremely dependent on them.

I have no idea what you are speaking about concerning "acts committed by a few". I have no idea what that would be.
It's called issuing justice to the perps only, while protecting always the freedom's and rights of all who are not guilty of the Acts committed by the few.

Why not start by making better choices in life, then government give aways aren't needed, and the citizen starts contributing instead of taking ? Part of that better choices is living within one's means until one can break out and do better. Trying to take hand-outs instead of working hard in order not to take the hand-outs, uhhhhh doesn't bode well for a party platform that uses the government power of give aways in order to entice loyalty and devotion from the citizen's that aren't refusing the give aways, but instead are becoming extremely dependent on them.
You morons don’t even bother educating yourselves on the basic facts of poverty. The causes can be complex. There is not some major blanket reason for why it happens. Some people are poor because of mental illnesses. Some people are poor because of major misfortune they couldn’t have planned for. The biggest reason why people are poor is because higher paying jobs are extremely competitive. It’s simply inevitable people will be in poverty because of how common those types of jobs are. It’s simply mathematically impossible for them all to get better paying jobs. The opportunity simply doesn’t exist for all those people. And even if it was mathematically possible, who would be left behind to do all those service jobs vital to the economy? No one would be left behind you dumb fuck.

While “bad choices” is certainly a cause as well, you’re fucking dumb if you think it explains the whole thing. You tell yourself this because it makes you feel manly and superior. You really just come across insecure as a result.

And think about who exactly is on programs like SNAP. 90% of them are dependents, the disabled, and the elderly. For many of those disabled people, it is IMPOSSIBLE for them to have jobs. If you’re able bodied and you got SNAP, you would realize very quickly that the benefits by themselves would only be a small fraction of the cost to actually not be homeless. Most wannabe moochers couldn’t exist even if they wanted to. The government benefits are simply peanuts.

You morons don’t even bother educating yourselves on the basic facts of poverty. The causes can be complex. There is not some major blanket reason for why it happens. Some people are poor because of mental illnesses. Some people are poor because of major misfortune they couldn’t have planned for. The biggest reason why people are poor is because higher paying jobs are extremely competitive. It’s simply inevitable people will be in poverty because of how common those types of jobs are. It’s simply mathematically impossible for them all to get better paying jobs. The opportunity simply doesn’t exist for all those people. And even if it was mathematically possible, who would be left behind to do all those service jobs vital to the economy? No one would be left behind you dumb fuck.

While “bad choices” is certainly a cause as well, you’re fucking dumb if you think it explains the whole thing. You tell yourself this because it makes you feel manly and superior. You really just come across insecure as a result.

And think about who exactly is on programs like SNAP. 90% of them are dependents, the disabled, and the elderly. For many of those disabled people, it is IMPOSSIBLE for them to have jobs. If you’re able bodied and you got SNAP, you would realize very quickly that the benefits by themselves would only be a small fraction of the cost to actually not be homeless. Most wannabe moochers couldn’t exist even if they wanted to. The government benefits are simply peanuts.
Well Billy, apparently if you are honest, you donate a huge part of your income to the poor. Of course at the cost to your own family.

Well Billy, apparently if you are honest, you donate a huge part of your income to the poor. Of course at the cost to your own family.
I’ve donated thousands of dollars to the poor. Why would it need to be at the cost of my family? Even if I did that, it wouldn’t somehow eliminate poverty altogether would it?

I’ve donated thousands of dollars to the poor. Why would it need to be at the cost of my family? Even if I did that, it wouldn’t somehow eliminate poverty altogether would it?
Billy, you do it correct. But to use Government money, which they do not own, but you and I are partners in it, means democrats do it all wrong. So Democrats, follow Billy down that yellow brick road and pour cash into the poor out of your bank account.

Billy, you do it correct. But to use Government money, which they do not own, but you and I are partners in it, means democrats do it all wrong. So Democrats, follow Billy down that yellow brick road and pour cash into the poor out of your bank account.
You’re not even educating yourself on the specifics. Just how much money do you think people on SNAP get per month? You have no idea. Hint: it’s a small fraction of the overall cost of living.

You’re not even educating yourself on the specifics. Just how much money do you think people on SNAP get per month? You have no idea. Hint: it’s a small fraction of the overall cost of living.
It varies a great deal state by state and also depends on one’s age, ability to work, and dependents

It varies a great deal state by state and also depends on one’s age, ability to work, and dependents
And just how much does a federal program vary state by state? And no shit on everything else you said.

Billy, if you lied to me, you should not have. I took your word that you kicked in thousands of dollars to the poor. I said you are right. The other part you just said does not mean you did wrong.

Forum List

Back