Tax the wealthy : one way to prove you live as a feral human in a remote area

I look forward to the abuse you will get for being so callous.
Bring it on ,folks.
So do you think the Hawaiian paper missed something here :)

What About Hawaii? President Joe Biden to Take Summer Vacation in Lake Tahoe as Death Toll From Maui Wildfires Approaches 100​

Old headline from the week of the tragedy. And once again, you come off as using every opportunity to slag Biden while offering no solutions. Just compare the recovery in Hawaii with everything Trump FAILED to do for Puerto Rico which still doesn't have a proper power grid.,

This is from December and this week.

The trouble I see with that are the various ways to substitute wealth for income to accomplish legal tax avoidance. I would get rid of wealth taxes alright, but if it were up to me taxable income would simply be the difference between income received minus the cost spent on producing that income by the individual or couple filing a joint return. We then wouldn't need 75,000 pages of tax codes and regulations.
Bu that is presumably how Biden hid his corruption money , by spreading it around the family and close friends, using fake names etc.
The more money you have the more tricks are at your disposal. Want less taxes on normal people? Hem in spending. Right now the connection between outlay and taxes does not exist.

Did you get a chance to say anything about this godawful stupid move by lazy and stupid JOE

Biden Admin Pours Nearly $700,000 Into Program To Prevent ‘Transgender Boys’ From Getting Pregnant​

YOu say, so what, just so Bill Gates pays some of this --- but you miss the point entirely.NOBODY SHOULD PAY FOR THIS PERVERTED WASTEFUL TYPICAL BIDEN SHT

NOT with his own money, God you are thick skulled. Your new name is Neanderthal Aldo.
Is it paid oh numbnuts? Why yes, yes they are. God damn you have convinced me that you are truly the dumbest poster on this board. I thought for sure it was Crybrat but nope it is easily you!!!!
MAGA MOTHER FUCKER

LMAO the working class have TRILLIONS of retirement savings invested in these corporations you idiot.

No they do not. That's a fallacy. Fewer than 40% of workers have retirement savings at all, and these small investors are the ones being bought out in the share buy-backs.

The wealthiest 1% of Americans own HALF of all stocks. All of your posts on the economy simply parrot the lies billionaire owned right wing media tell their gullible viewers about the economy.

Here are the facts:

• About 158 million Americans, or 61% of U.S. adults, own stock.
  • The top 1% holds 54% of stocks, worth $19.16 trillion.
  • The bottom 50% of U.S. adults holds only 0.6% of stocks, worth $21 billion.
  • White Americans own 89% of stocks, worth $31.87 trillion.
  • U.S. families held a median value of $52,000 in stocks as of 2022, far below the peak of more than $58,592 in 2001. This figure includes directly held stocks and mutual funds.

Because We the People created a more perfect union
A nation of the people, by the people and for the people
Congress has a right to raise revenue
A wealth tax is not an income tax. Wealth is defined by post tax paid accumulation of assets. As I understand it, most successful people redeploy, reinvest, surplus earnings into taxable income producing vehicles. But whatever you say……. Must be tough being the smartest person in the room.

The S+P 500, alone, has a market cap of $42T.
Your number are old, made up, or both.
No surprise, that.

I posted a link to my numbers proving I didn't make them up. The numbers are as of 2022, which was on the link I posted that you didn't bother to read, before calling me a liar.

Where's the link to your numbers? You can't suggest someone who links to a credible source is a liar by posting numbers you pulled out of your ass and can't support. Not unless you want to look like a complete a$$hat.

Not even close
60 percent of our nations wealth is controlled by the upper 5 percent
Middle Class controls less than 15 percent of the wealth

Wealth is NOT income. Our main revenue source is INCOME TAXES. The middle class is the group that actually generates the most income

Wealth is NOT income. Our main revenue source is INCOME TAXES. The middle class is the group that actually generates the most income
No shit Sherlock
The wealthy wrote the tax code and know better than to accept income…..they don’t need it

But which group should bear most of the tax burden?
Those with overwhelming wealth and resources or those who are struggling to pay the bills?

Forum List

Back