This is what you get for practicing free speech.

Slyhunter

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2014
Florida
I lost my job yesterday.
I posted on a news site that even the Muslims who don't promote violence do want a world wide caliphate and their means to get it is by out breeding non-muslims.
Facebook banned me for 24 hours.
My boss fired me.
I sell car parts for a living, or I did.
Now I have to get another job that pays a living wage and explain why I was fired.
Free speech is only for the rich.

oh, and I hit up an online lawyer brokerage center with my wrongful termination suit. Not a single one has called my number or emailed me 24 hours later.

Why were you FB friends with your boss?
no. A Customer of our company read the comment, linked back to my FB account, found out where I was working and emailed it to him.

I just made a huge post on FB saying I hate Muslims, blacks , Indians, Germans, itteliens, polocks, ect..ect..

Just to see if I could get banned...i will report back ...

Why were you FB friends with your boss?
no. A Customer of our company read the comment, linked back to my FB account, found out where I was working and emailed it to him.

People are asshole and no wonder they CRY if karma kicks them down

No way should what you say on social media have any reflection on your personal life

I lost my job yesterday.
I posted on a news site that even the Muslims who don't promote violence do want a world wide caliphate and their means to get it is by out breeding non-muslims.
My boss fired me.
Now I have to get another job that pays a living wage and explain why I was fired.

oh, and I hit up an online lawyer brokerage center with my wrongful termination suit. Not a single one has called my number or emailed me 24 hours later.

What do you think freedom of speech is, exactly?

It's not the freedom to say whatever you want, whenever you want, in case you were wondering.

I lost my job yesterday.
My boss fired me.

RTW state?

A word of advice ...

What you do tomorrow is go to the unemployment and file a claim, then call osha , the fire marshal and everyone else and tell them what laws you know what was being broken ..your old company might appeal unemployment and say fuck you, you want a hearing ...

When go for a new job interview, your old job can only say the dates you were there, be positive don't cut your old company down say you quit.. then it's he said she said.

I lost my job yesterday.
My boss fired me.

You are dumb...seriously.

I hope you find a job so you can provide for your family, and most importantly, that you learn from this.

I lost my job yesterday.
My boss fired me.

It's not the freedom to say whatever you want, whenever you want, in case you were wondering.

Of course it is, the company doesn't own him on his personal time.

I lost my job yesterday.
My boss fired me.

I hope you find a job so you can provide for your family, and most importantly, that you learn from this.

Learn from what?

I lost my job yesterday.
My boss fired me.

work for yourself, buy sell aircraft parts - just sayin'

How to Sell Airplane Parts

I lost my job yesterday.
My boss fired me.

You clearly don't understand free speech, or freedom in general.

I lost my job yesterday.
My boss fired me.

Of course it is, the company doesn't own him on his personal time.

They also don't owe him a job.

Freedom of speech means the government can't suppress dissent or the expression of ideas they don't like. It doesn't mean other people have to listen to assholes.

I lost my job yesterday.
My boss fired me.

RTW state?

A word of advice ...

What you do tomorrow is go to the unemployment and file a claim, then call osha , the fire marshal and everyone else and tell them what laws you know what was being broken ..your old company might appeal unemployment and say fuck you, you want a hearing ...

When go for a new job interview, your old job can only say the dates you were there, be positive don't cut your old company down say you quit.. then it's he said she said.
I know something about the company that could cause the Feds to shut them down, at least until they fix it.
But I don't need the competition while looking for work.

I lost my job yesterday.
My boss fired me.

Not to state my opinion in the comment section of a News web site unless it's a liberal opinion. Is that the lesson you think I should learn?

I lost my job yesterday.
My boss fired me.

RTW state?

A word of advice ...

I know something about the company that could cause the Feds to shut them down, at least until they fix it.

See I know you know something, get even I did it a few times

I lost my job yesterday.
My boss fired me.

Not to state my opinion in the comment section of a News web site unless it's a liberal opinion. Is that the lesson you think I should learn?

God damn those liberal Founding Fathers and their Liberal Human Rights theory. Better back in the day when the Lord of the Manor could string up the serfs.

Free speech is just that, free speech. I don't agree with all kinds of things I see and read, and I've argued on here that a lady who was fired and made headlines shouldn't have been fired even though she said some offensive things.

The reality is quite frankly, that society has become soft and easily offended, I don't like what you said but that doesn't mean I would whine about it. There are good men and women dying all over the world fighting for freedom and someone gets offended by some words?

I hope you have recourse of some kind. In the old days a simple apology would suffice. Again, I don't condone this or all kinds of speech but you wee on your own time, if you were doing your job well it shouldn't be an issue.

I lost my job yesterday.
My boss fired me.

RTW state?

A word of advice ...

See I know you know something, get even I did it a few times
getting revenge would hurt a lot of people who don't deserve being hurt. Good people who knew me and still liked me even after learning stuff like I was bi-polar and a Trump supporter. people who didn't judge me. I'm not going to do it.

Even the guy who fired me is a good person. He was just scared of repercussions should this individual wanted to spread the gossip. Scared of a Boycott, of becoming a national news story over a simple statement of fact.

Free speech is just that, free speech. I don't agree with all kinds of things I see and read, and I've argued on here that a lady who was fired and made headlines shouldn't have been fired even though she said some offensive things.

The reality is quite frankly, that society has become soft and easily offended, I don't like what you said but that doesn't mean I would whine about it. There are good men and women dying all over the world fighting for freedom and someone gets offended by some words?

I hope you have recourse of some kind. In the old days a simple apology would suffice. Again, I don't condone this or all kinds of speech but you wee on your own time, if you were doing your job well it shouldn't be an issue.

So, you should be able to go to your boss, tell him to "fuck off" and still expect to keep your job?

Forum List

Back