This is what George Wallace meant....

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
...when he said there's not a dime's worth of difference!

7 Ways Republicans and Democrats are exactly the same | Rare

Cats vs. dogs. Coke vs. Pepsi. Democrats vs. Republicans.

These are the great divisions of life. But what if one of those rivalries isn’t actually much of a division at all?

Don’t worry, I’m not trying to reignite the cola wars of the 90s. (Besides, we all know Coke is the clear winner: Do you order a Jack and Pepsi?)

No, I’m talking about Democrats and Republicans—or rather, the out-of-date and out-of-step establishments of both parties.

For libertarians, saying both parties are the same is a common theme. Democrat and Republican partisans dismiss such critiques as cynical or unserious, but there’s a real case to be made if we look at the cold, hard facts.

Issues of science, education, and health are the cherry-picks of Liberals.

Pick a cherry, any cherry.

Da fuck? A seed?

Down the drain.

Liberals cast out the seed for the fruit.

In the Liberal mind, the fruit precedes the seed.

Da fuck? A seed?

Down the drain.

Can you name a single first world nation doesn't invest in science or education? These two issues alone separates us from the third world.

Da fuck? A seed?

Down the drain.

Can you name a single first world nation doesn't invest in science or education? These two issues alone separates us from the third world.

Say "please" and I'll think about it. :D

1508523_657963217572882_1972130254_n.jpg

I think all these things are common to political parties the world over, if libertarians really pulled it together and became a true party they would become exactly what they claim to despise.

...when he said there's not a dime's worth of difference!

7 Ways Republicans and Democrats are exactly the same | Rare

Cats vs. dogs. Coke vs. Pepsi. Democrats vs. Republicans.

These are the great divisions of life. But what if one of those rivalries isn’t actually much of a division at all?

Don’t worry, I’m not trying to reignite the cola wars of the 90s. (Besides, we all know Coke is the clear winner: Do you order a Jack and Pepsi?)

No, I’m talking about Democrats and Republicans—or rather, the out-of-date and out-of-step establishments of both parties.

For libertarians, saying both parties are the same is a common theme. Democrat and Republican partisans dismiss such critiques as cynical or unserious, but there’s a real case to be made if we look at the cold, hard facts.

It just depends on which issues are important to you. Libertarians see no difference between Republicans and Democrats on the issues we care about, but there are differences.

Forum List

Back