What's this? The Donald in favor of voter fraud?

Status
Not open for further replies.

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017

G.O.P. Leaders Embrace Early Voting, but Will Their Base Get on Board?​

Former President Donald J. Trump has said that until Republicans gain power and can change the law, they have “no choice” but to support voting by mail.

After years of deriding early and mail-in voting, claiming they lead to fraud and help Democrats to steal elections, top Republicans are changing their position, leading to a split in the party as the 2024 election approaches.

The converts atop the party warn that they must adapt or risk further electoral setbacks, especially in key states where early and mail balloting are in place. However, the entrenched foes within Republicans’ election-denier ranks could muddle the party message on voting.

The Republican National Committee recently announced that it had created a program to promote early voting, both by mail and in person. The effort, called Bank Your Vote, further calls for Republicans to take advantage of “ballot harvesting” where it is legal, a practice that allows a third party to collect voters’ completed ballots.

“To win close elections, we need to close the gap on pre-Election Day voting,” Ronna McDaniel, the R.N.C. chair, said in a rollout video for the program.

I imagine Trump's cult members will react by saying, "what choice do Repubs have but to cheat like Dems?"

Here's the thing. Repubs realize all the lies they've told about early voting are hurting them so they're trying to change the narrative. They've decided to make the bold step of going with a reality based message. Encouraging early voting because like all voting in the US there's an infinitesimally small amount of fraud.

G.O.P. Leaders Embrace Early Voting, but Will Their Base Get on Board?​

Former President Donald J. Trump has said that until Republicans gain power and can change the law, they have “no choice” but to support voting by mail.

After years of deriding early and mail-in voting, claiming they lead to fraud and help Democrats to steal elections, top Republicans are changing their position, leading to a split in the party as the 2024 election approaches.

The converts atop the party warn that they must adapt or risk further electoral setbacks, especially in key states where early and mail balloting are in place. However, the entrenched foes within Republicans’ election-denier ranks could muddle the party message on voting.

The Republican National Committee recently announced that it had created a program to promote early voting, both by mail and in person. The effort, called Bank Your Vote, further calls for Republicans to take advantage of “ballot harvesting” where it is legal, a practice that allows a third party to collect voters’ completed ballots.

“To win close elections, we need to close the gap on pre-Election Day voting,” Ronna McDaniel, the R.N.C. chair, said in a rollout video for the program.

I imagine Trump's cult members will react by saying, "what choice do Repubs have but to cheat like Dems?"

Here's the thing. Repubs realize all the lies they've told about early voting are hurting them so they're trying to change the narrative. They've decided to make the bold step of going with a reality based message. Encouraging early voting because like all voting in the US there's an infinitesimally small amount of fraud.
They just follow the winds and apply whatever narrative helps them at that moment.
One would think their faithful would catch on. :dunno:

Conservatives have far more integrity than LibTard cultists and detest cheating. We don't need to change the laws. We need to uphold the ones already on the books. Jail time for any and all participating in voter fraud. It's really that simple.
That is what happens in real life for both parties but your myopic disease can't let you know that.

The dems installed a 45-day early voting period here in Virginia when they held total sway thinking that the dems would never lose another election but we fooled them in our Governor's race.

I toted eight non-family members to the polls myself during that period. Early voting can be made to work against the dems but on the whole it's a recipe for massive fraud.

This coming November if we can take the Virginia Senate back from the dems the early voting period will be scaled way back (I'm hearing maybe a week of it) or eliminated.....Make election day great again!

The dems installed a 45-day early voting period here in Virginia when they held total sway thinking that the dems would never lose another election but we fooled them in our Governor's race.

I toted eight non-family members to the polls myself during that period. Early voting can be made to work against the dems but on the whole it's a recipe for massive fraud.

This coming November if we can take the Virginia Senate back from the dems the early voting period will be scaled way back (I'm hearing maybe a week of it) or eliminated.....Make election day great again!
According to yous, yous musta cheated.

Conservatives have far more integrity than LibTard cultists and detest cheating.
You mean except for attempting a coup?

ap21355056582668-edit_custom-8cde446f7a487c8d6c9fc228203a3cf6808a45e9-s1100-c50.jpg

And make sure your dead relatives vote. It's their duty.

Republicans Increasingly Realize There’s No Evidence Of Election Fraud—But Most Still Think 2020 Election Was Stolen Anyway, Poll Finds​

And make sure your dead relatives vote. It's their duty.

That's FRAUD ... buck-o ... we leave the name and address sections blank or we commit a FELONY ...

The voting machines are programmed to accept ALL votes for the Democrat ... whether the ballot is signed or not ... if we don't sign these extra 200,000 ballots, we can't be prosecuted to signing bogus ballots ... yet they'll still be counted ...

I understand ... goodie-two-shoes conservatives can't think like criminals ... why Democrats always prevail ...

Republicans Increasingly Realize There’s No Evidence Of Election Fraud—But Most Still Think 2020 Election Was Stolen Anyway, Poll Finds​

Lots of evidence, but since you refuse to see it ... I refuse to waste my time presenting it.

The GOP targets the easily conned. We see evidence of that here every day.
lol...come on bo you see that with both parties.....only those who think for themselves and question things dont get conned.....the die hards from both parties eat up the parties bullshit...

Conservatives have far more integrity than LibTard cultists and detest cheating. We don't need to change the laws. We need to uphold the ones already on the books. Jail time for any and all participating in voter fraud. It's really that simple.
The GOP leader is going to be indicted for Election Interfering..

It has been proven that the Right Wing Media was pushing Election Fraud conspiracy Theory because they were afraid of loosing viewers. Privately they knew them to be lies..
You are now acting like a complete fucking gullible idiot...
The people you lied to you admitted they lied but you still can't accept you are that fucking gullible...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back