If Tom Delay claims God wrote Constitution ;Evan Thomas declares Obama a God!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

And Thomas is NOT alone in deification of Obama... even Obama says he is special!!!

"a light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany ...
and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote for Obama" -Barack Obama Lebanon, New Hampshire. January 7, 2008.

And further proof Obama is a God to all of you supporters....
"...This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal." Speech in St. Paul, Minnesota (3 June 2008)

"We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."
-- Michelle Obama

"Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus."
-- Politiken (Danish newspaper)

"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."
--Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."
-- Dinesh Sharma

"We just like to say his name. We are considering taking it as a mantra."
-- Chicago] Sun-Times

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"
-- Mark Morford
"What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history"
-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."
-- Barack Obama

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"
-- Daily Kos

"He communicates God-like energy..."
-- Steve Davis (Charleston, SC)

"Not just an ordinary human being but indeed an Advanced Soul"
-- Commentator @ Chicago Sun Times

"I'll do whatever he says to do. I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear."
-- Halle Berry

"A quantum leap in American consciousness"
-- Deepak Chopra

"He is not operating on the same plane as ordinary politicians. . . . the agent of transformation in an age of revolution, as a figure uniquely qualified to open the door to the 21st century."
-- Gary Hart

"Barack Obama is our collective representation of our purest hopes, our highest visions and our deepest knowings . . . He's our product out of the all-knowing quantum field of intelligence."
-- Eve Konstantine

"This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament." | "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
-- Chris Matthews

"[Obama is ] creative imagination which coupled with brilliance equals wisdom . . . [He is] the man for this time."
-- Toni Morrison

"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."
-- Ezra Klein

"Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."
-- Gerald Campbell

"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."
-- Oprah Winfrey

“I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."
-- Bill Rush

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?

Come folks... you are making fun of Tom Delay so where's your sense of humor when it comes to Obama's Messianic complex and those of disciples of Obama?

Don't you find it totally equally funny that
Oprah says..
"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."
-- Hey Oprah... what about "if you like your plan you can keep it"... Is that Unvarnished truth? Or I'm my brother's keeper .. I pay his $12 a year hut rent!!!

"He communicates God-like energy..."
-- Steve Davis (Charleston, SC)
So why in spite of his statement: "This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal." -- Barack Obama
is this the 3rd harshest winter in USA history??? I thought being god-like protected us!!!

"Not just an ordinary human being but indeed an Advanced Soul"
-- Commentator @ Chicago Sun Times

Liberals can't get over the fact that they tried to destroy Tom DeLay and he was totally exonerated.

This defense of rightwing nuts like Delay has become more and more popular,

i.e.,

defending someone by equating him to people you think are idiots.

lol. brilliant!!!!!!!!!!

i.e.,

lol. brilliant!!!!!!!!!!
What has become popular is left wingers trying to make people who aren't even in public office anymore relevant in a vain attempt to distract from the disaster that is Obama and his signature accomplishment Obamacare. One major problem with that Delay's personal opinions and views have no impact on anyone's life unlike the passed with only Democrat votes Obamacare.

i.e.,

lol. brilliant!!!!!!!!!!

NOTE something went WAY over your pointy head!!!
The Thread topic is "IF" "IF"... "IF""....
and IF he did THAT is far less insane then what people like you that worship the ground Obama floats on...
I mean the EDITOR of Newsweek a LEADING LIBERAL BIASED MSM declaring Obama is like a God!
And YOUR UNVARNISHED keeper of the truth Oprah saying..Obama as a a "Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth"
Which is really strange as Politicfact.org called Obama the LIAR of the Year!!!

If there are any idiots around with pointy heads it is people like YOU that FEEL Obama is as Gary Hart..
"He is... the agent of transformation in an age of revolution, as a figure uniquely qualified to open the door to the 21st century."
-- Gary Hart

Right and you like Franco have an IQ of 145!!!

Forum List

Back