Colonel Douglas McGregor says war with Russia is possible in Tucker Carlson interview. This is unthinkable. What about the memory of World War II?

Here is the bottom line, "does he believe that America should assist a clearly imperfect but allied Ukraine, or,.does he believe that the world (this isn't just America helping Ukraine btw) should just let their citizens perish at fhe hands of a larger state?" Unlike Donald H and Luiza, the in-house fake provocateurs, we need an objective answer from anyone who doesn't agree with the vital alliance between the West and a flawed Ukraine. Life isn't all sunshine and rainbows. If Russia isn't stopped now, they will in time attempt to swallow all of Europe (Patton warned of this).
Nope.

Russia was goaded into this.

It ain't 1945.

Your conclusions are inaccurate. This war never happens had the West not promoted and supported it. Russia and Ukraine would have signed a peace treaty long ago, thus avoiding the bloodshed which you apparently support.
Yup.

what a load of hooey. the Soviets at the end of WW2 enslaved all of eastern Europe. I guess you Russia lovers forget that right? Russia INVADED Ukraine twice and you people can't seem to recall that either.
Doesn’t know Russia today isn’t the USSR. LOL. Not surprising knowing his posting history.

Here is the bottom line, "does he believe that America should assist a clearly imperfect but allied Ukraine, or,.does he believe that the world (this isn't just America helping Ukraine btw) should just let their citizens perish at fhe hands of a larger state?" Unlike Donald H and Luiza, the in-house fake provocateurs, we need an objective answer from anyone who doesn't agree with the vital alliance between the West and a flawed Ukraine. Life isn't all sunshine and rainbows. If Russia isn't stopped now, they will in time attempt to swallow all of Europe (Patton warned of this).
Absurd. Get informed.

I’ll add what many of us informed Americans already know. Colonel MacGregor is extremely critical of communism and also the Soviet union. But he is saying that the Russian federation is a completely different entity from the Soviet union.

And clearly today in Russia, there is much more freedom than what we saw in the Soviet union. There are those in Russia, who want the USSR back, but have nostalgia are mostly older people.

There’s a YouTube channel the 1420 channel where Russians openly criticize the war effort, and say Putin is a monster. So much for that ridiculous idea that Russia is a totalitarian state.

Like in America, you often see war time leaders being popular though. According to polls, Putin is supported by as many as 90% of Russians.

And again, over 50% of Americans according to a CNN poll no longer support funding the Ukraine war effort. That is perhaps the biggest point for us Americans to look at.

Putin is actually the victim in this whole ordeal...we basically invaded them

Every patriotic American should be cheering for Russia and hope they vanquish the Ukrainians....besides, it will totally own the libs to do so...

And our true leader is the apple of Putin's eye
Do you ever get tired of trolling

🧌

There’s no way the Globalists will allow the Biden Body Double to campaign on losing Ukraine AND the Unconditional Surrender of Afghanistan (USA. While trekking through the foothills of the Himalayas, Xi reminded Biden that’s what USA stood for).

The war MUST expand and escalate because human life has no value to these Satanic forces

Can you imagine Nuland, the CIA or Blinken saying “I’m sorry. We got it wrong” ?

Putin is actually the victim in this whole ordeal...we basically invaded them

Every patriotic American should be cheering for Russia and hope they vanquish the Ukrainians....besides, it will totally own the libs to do so...

And our true leader is the apple of Putin's eye
Biden authorized combat pay for Americans in Ukraine. Put up or STFU

$lava Zelen$ky

Absurd. Get informed.
Are you a student of history at all? We need America and Israel to succeed. This is key to liberty and religious freedom around the globe. Ukraines sovereignty is in the interest of the U.S and the rest of the West. Why do you think Europe is sending Ukraine jets?

Last edited:
Are you a student of history at all? We need America and Israel to succeed. This is key to liberty and religious freedom around. Ukranes sovereignty is in the interest of the U.S and the rest of the West. Why do you Europe is sending Ukraine jets?
Gipper subscribes to a fools view of history according to him the US is the enemy

Are you a student of history at all? We need America and Israel to succeed. This is key to liberty and religious freedom around the globe. Ukraines sovereignty is in the interest of the U.S and the rest of the West. Why do you think Europe is sending Ukraine jets?
Lol. You think the USG supports liberty for Americans and others. Lol. Terribly naive. Are you unaware of what the USG has done these last few decades which has destroyed liberty at home and abroad?

PS. Fuck Israel. Not my concern. And besides thinking the Israeli government supports liberty, is outrageously ignorant.

Douglas Macgregor sat down for about an hour with Tucker Carlson to do a very informative interview.

Talking about how the western media is not giving us the full details about the war in Ukraine. The lie that Vladimir Putin is Hitler, the lie that Russia is evil. My own opinion is that this is a denigration of a memory of the allies of World War II. The western media providing the propaganda lie that Ukraine is a democracy when they suspend presidential elections. That Zelensky is a great leader, and Putin is evil.

MacGregor reports that 400,000 Ukrainians have been killed, 50,000 have had their limbs blown off …. Tons of Ukrainians are surrendering to the Russians. But that the Russian soldiers are very hospitable just like American soldiers. They are accepting the troop surrendering, and treat them with respect.

My own opinion to interject is that I think it’s disgraceful that the small portion of Americans think that Russians are evil but that somehow American soldiers are perfect. Again, that is a attack on the legacy of the allies of World War II to call Russians evil.

Both Russia and the United States have invaded other countries. We’ve gotten involved in unpopular wars. We have a lot of similarities. Russians and Americans are humane. It’s the soldiers that go off the war. The politicians make the decisions sometimes good sometimes bad.

The colonel talks about the struggles of America how politicians are dividing us by race. We have good politicians but of course the Biden BLM people dividing us by race that’s not good for our military. We have leaders in America giving awards to people, not based on merit but based on nonsense, like how they might look.

Colonel Douglas MacGregor is a military expert. Respected all over the world. He served in important positions in numerous presidencies. He says Russia is playing a defensive war in Ukraine , and slowly moving the ball forward going on the offensive. Remember that Russia initially started this war with a very small force. Russia still has a lot of people left in reserve.

As for the United States, we need to go back to what we were. Go back to the World War II era an era when Democrats were honorable filled with integrity. When we worked together with Republicans to win World War II. To give us the post ww2 great prosperity decades of uninterrupted glory for the middle class. And when in those days men and women had great jobs. Our military was a force to be reckoned with. We will get the American spirit back. We just have to do things right.

Could we have avoided the Pacific War with Imperial Japan by allowing them to overrun and enslave china?

Could we have avoided the Pacific War with Imperial Japan by allowing them to overrun and enslave china?
We allied with the ussr and China in World War II, and I am a fan of history. I admire the allies of World War II, and I think the super powers of the world shd work together today, which is exactly what the vision of the allies was. Obviously, there are differences between Russia, China and America, but a world where these countries work together is a better world anyway anyone looked at it.

It was John F Kennedy, who we all know it was no fan of communism, who appreciated the Soviet war effort in World War II citing it’s heroic sacrifice.

People can disagree agree with Russia’s invasion of Ukraine I do. But it is insane and it is offensive to compare Russians to hitler. It makes no logical sense.

It’s important to understand the background of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. When the Soviet union dissolved, Russia was told by America that NATO would not move 1 inch closer toward Russia but since then it’s moved 1000 miles toward Russia.

It would be crazy if Iran attempted to install a military base in Mexico with missiles, and everything like that. How would we react to that as Americans

Last edited:
Obviously, there are differences between Russia, China and America, but a world where these countries work together is a better world anyway anyone looked at it.
Communist china and russia have no intention of working with America

To them America is the No 1 enemy and must be defeated

what a load of hooey. the Soviets at the end of WW2 enslaved all of eastern Europe. I guess you Russia lovers forget that right? Russia INVADED Ukraine twice and you people can't seem to recall that either.

Then just shut up and join Ukraine in this stupidity. Surely you're not afraid to enlist over there?

Why should the US fund a war against Russia via Ukraine? Seriously. What national interests does that serve? Wouldn't it have been in our greater national interests to end the war soon after it started when Russia was willing to sign a peace deal? Why should we give a shit if Ukraine loses some territory? Please don't say Russia is bad so we have to oppose them. There are all kinds of bad actors all over the world that we aren't funding wars against. Though we are funding some to be fair. Why is this different than all the others? We have currently dumped billions (85ish I think) into Ukraine and all we have managed to do get a bunch of people killed. Both Russian and Ukrainian. We've funded the devastation of a country, push Russia into the arms of the Chinese and Indians and solidified the rest of the world outside of Europe to not give 2 shits about what happens in Europe.

Why should the US fund a war against Russia via Ukraine? Seriously. What national interests does that serve? Wouldn't it have been in our greater national interests to end the war soon after it started when Russia was willing to sign a peace deal? Why should we give a shit if Ukraine loses some territory? Please don't say Russia is bad so we have to oppose them. There are all kinds of bad actors all over the world that we aren't funding wars against. Though we are funding some to be fair. Why is this different than all the others? We have currently dumped billions (85ish I think) into Ukraine and all we have managed to do get a bunch of people killed. Both Russian and Ukrainian. We've funded the devastation of a country, push Russia into the arms of the Chinese and Indians and solidified the rest of the world outside of Europe to not give 2 shits about what happens in Europe.
Never said we should support it as much as we have BUT claiming Russia is innocent or a victim is a laugh indeed.

Forum List

Back