What's this? The Donald in favor of voter fraud?

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.O.P. Leaders Embrace Early Voting, but Will Their Base Get on Board?​

Former President Donald J. Trump has said that until Republicans gain power and can change the law, they have “no choice” but to support voting by mail.

After years of deriding early and mail-in voting, claiming they lead to fraud and help Democrats to steal elections, top Republicans are changing their position, leading to a split in the party as the 2024 election approaches.

The converts atop the party warn that they must adapt or risk further electoral setbacks, especially in key states where early and mail balloting are in place. However, the entrenched foes within Republicans’ election-denier ranks could muddle the party message on voting.

The Republican National Committee recently announced that it had created a program to promote early voting, both by mail and in person. The effort, called Bank Your Vote, further calls for Republicans to take advantage of “ballot harvesting” where it is legal, a practice that allows a third party to collect voters’ completed ballots.

“To win close elections, we need to close the gap on pre-Election Day voting,” Ronna McDaniel, the R.N.C. chair, said in a rollout video for the program.

I imagine Trump's cult members will react by saying, "what choice do Repubs have but to cheat like Dems?"

Here's the thing. Repubs realize all the lies they've told about early voting are hurting them so they're trying to change the narrative. They've decided to make the bold step of going with a reality based message. Encouraging early voting because like all voting in the US there's an infinitesimally small amount of fraud.
Republicans were just pretending that early voting wasA cause for concern. They thought that only Democrats vote early so they wanted to suppress the early vote.

Now that they realize they are limiting themselves by telling Republicans to vote on Election Day only, they are admitting they were are no fraud concerns on early voting.

Conservatives have far more integrity than LibTard cultists and detest cheating. We don't need to change the laws. We need to uphold the ones already on the books. Jail time for any and all participating in voter fraud. It's really that simple.
You did not explain why Republicans expect early voting be fair this time around when they were pretending that it was a concern before.

And make sure your dead relatives vote. It's their duty.
Yes, it is.

Nevada Republican Kirk Hartle, who claimed someone ...​

1687184218772.png
Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › 2021/10/22 › neva...

Oct 22, 2021 — Donald Kirk Hartle allegedly forged his late wife's signature to vote twice, the Nevada attorney general's office said.

Colorado man pleads guilty to casting missing wife's ballot​

1687184308487.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › 2022-midterm-elections...

Jul 22, 2022 — ... presumed death of his missing wife has pleaded guilty to forgery for casting her 2020 election ballot for then-President Donald Trump.

Pennsylvania Man Charged With Voter Fraud For Casting ...​

1687184439674.png
Forbes
https://www.forbes.com › alisondurkee › 2020/12/21

Dec 21, 2020 — The Republican said he voted illegally “to reelect President Donald Trump.”

The dems installed a 45-day early voting period here in Virginia when they held total sway thinking that the dems would never lose another election but we fooled them in our Governor's race.

I toted eight non-family members to the polls myself during that period. Early voting can be made to work against the dems but on the whole it's a recipe for massive fraud.

This coming November if we can take the Virginia Senate back from the dems the early voting period will be scaled way back (I'm hearing maybe a week of it) or eliminated.....Make election day great again!
This idiot just said with a straight face, “ republicans were successful during the earlyy voting but early voting is a recipe for message fraud”.
It’s like being a self-contradicting moron is a requirement, and just bored.

The dems installed a 45-day early voting period here in Virginia when they held total sway thinking that the dems would never lose another election but we fooled them in our Governor's race.

I toted eight non-family members to the polls myself during that period. Early voting can be made to work against the dems but on the whole it's a recipe for massive fraud.

This coming November if we can take the Virginia Senate back from the dems the early voting period will be scaled way back (I'm hearing maybe a week of it) or eliminated.....Make election day great again!
How does early voting create massive fraud?

Former President Donald J. Trump has said that until Republicans gain power and can change the law, they have “no choice” but to support voting by mail.

After years of deriding early and mail-in voting, claiming they lead to fraud and help Democrats to steal elections, top Republicans are changing their position, leading to a split in the party as the 2024 election approaches.

The converts atop the party warn that they must adapt or risk further electoral setbacks, especially in key states where early and mail balloting are in place. However, the entrenched foes within Republicans’ election-denier ranks could muddle the party message on voting.

The Republican National Committee recently announced that it had created a program to promote early voting, both by mail and in person. The effort, called Bank Your Vote, further calls for Republicans to take advantage of “ballot harvesting” where it is legal, a practice that allows a third party to collect voters’ completed ballots.

“To win close elections, we need to close the gap on pre-Election Day voting,” Ronna McDaniel, the R.N.C. chair, said in a rollout video for the program.

I imagine Trump's cult members will react by saying, "what choice do Repubs have but to cheat like Dems?"

Here's the thing. Repubs realize all the lies they've told about early voting are hurting them so they're trying to change the narrative. They've decided to make the bold step of going with a reality based message. Encouraging early voting because like all voting in the US there's an infinitesimally small amount of fraud.
The Bible says that we should not bear false witness against anyone. Those who ignore this warning can fall down. President Trump was lied about and the lies continue because atheists really don't have the fear of redress should they be caught in their lies, no matter how small nor how monumental, in which lies are perpetrated on 300 or 400 television channels across the United States. And many of the reporters now know it's a lie but they get paid so well by a corrupt multibillionaire(s) who believe their money protects them from having to do time for their crime against the people of the United States of America. In this case, lies hurt an innocent man who has a history of telling the truth, making the good things that people do his goal. He improved his family's business by ensuring other businesses had a nice environment for a convention that would help their own people help those they served, which makes a business successful. Trump was always there with a pristine atmosphere that created happiness and trust and good times for those who liked the good results their convention put in the soul of beloved employees and associates. That prospers businesses, gives a basis for improved salaries for those who work hard to make the business a success based on what they learned in such a pleasant background that Donald Trump's hotels are because that was Donald J. Trump's goals that he set for his business to prosper others.

As President, Donald Trump carried his goals of setting a ground for higher salaries for minorities who theretofore were passed over for raises. And he did it by convincing bossman people to give minorities a chance at achieving the American Dream sans any trace of racial or social prejudice. What he did wasn't easy, but he was there with the goal of making America great again. And while in office he also busied a lot of people to clean up the Atlantic Ocean of plastics that were reducing fish populations enough to feed the planet. He also took a shot at bringing peace to the Middle East through his gift for making people confident that they count and can be prosperous with being a little more thoughtful of others. If he is re-elected, he will do all that can be done for peace on earth. Unfortunately, the Democrats and their hatemongering and spoiled multibillionaires put a high price on destroying Donald Trump because they see no profit in a world of peace. They don't give a rat's patoot about countries that would starve without sufficient fish populations. I really don't think the American people are going to sit back and listen to more untrue lies against President Trump that are now being exposed for what they are--liars who do not serve other people but only themselves. I get the picture. The Bible gave America ideals taken to the heart for benefitting others and patiently accepting the wins and losses as feelings that have helped Christians deal with the dirt that has been heaped upon them for centuries that worried prophets and nailed Jesus to his Cross for truth they refused to accept. The Democrats and their partners in slime in the press use lies for selfish purposes. The dichotomies between truth and lies couldn't be more apparent than the purile act performed by Nancy Pelosi when she proudly broke her ties with the Constitution by tearing up President Trump's State of the Union speech that were the property of the Congress Ms. Pelosi misled for increasing her power at the expense of a very dedicated-to-enriching-others man that President Trump was before her lies erased his future victory and ushered in Joe Biden who has extorted more foreign aid countries by using his high office privileges to threaten people if they don't give him cash for himself that is expressly against the Constitution that he took an oath to defend. Bleh. He didn't defend the Constitution, and he didn't provide for the common defense of Americans stuck in Afghanistan when he unilaterally jerked the military out of Afghanistan and left several billion dollars' worth of state-of-the-art put into the hands of deadly enemies who danced for joy when America was stricken on 9/11. Then, he decided to welcome the filthy drug cartels to crash the southern border that had very negative results of inviting Chinese Cartel sympathizers and America haters to spike their drugs with a fentanyl that kills whoever takes even a miniscule amount of it. So Biden partnered in so doing with the Cartels to wipe out 100,000+ American citizens and who knows how many children that were separated from their parents before they got her--how many of them drowned in the Rio Grande, over half of them were raped and lost their innocent childhood to a grisly halt when they died from rectal and vaginal bleedouts from the heinous abuse, and felt pain no other children raised in a loving parental environment have ever felt, and receiving a criminal mindset in their future from the criminality that was placed on their weak young shoulders. Also every country that didn't want to pay for jailbirds widened the path with their entire prison populations, which crossed our borders, and we now have to deal with their insane and murderous inmates who will continue their preset criminal and mental depravities when they become our problem of dealing with emotional problems no hospital nor jail could ever eradicate.

Lots of evidence, but since you refuse to see it ... I refuse to waste my time presenting it.

Present your evidence in a court-of-law ... not all the cases were dismissed, only the request for emergency intervention ... why haven't these cases proceeded? ...

Let's see how well this evidence stands up to cross-examination ... if you don't understand, take the time to watch Trump's lawyers rip DoJ a new asshole in Miami ...

Florida repubs embraced early and mail in voting several elections ago.

Republicans Increasingly Realize There’s No Evidence Of Election Fraud—But Most Still Think 2020 Election Was Stolen Anyway, Poll Finds​

The lie starts to crumble when not continuously reinforced. But only reluctantly.

And make sure your dead relatives vote. It's their duty.

I feel like a bad American. When my husband was in a care facility with dementia in 2020, I knew I should have used all three of those ballots that came in the mail in his name, but I didn't use any of them.

Even thought I knew how he would have voted, had he been in his right mind.

Sheesh.

I feel like a bad American. When my husband was in a care facility with dementia in 2020, I knew I should have used all three of those ballots that came in the mail in his name, but I didn't use any of them.

Even thought I knew how he would have voted, had he been in his right mind.

Sheesh.

Interesting that your conscience associated fraudulently voting with being a good American.

This idiot just said with a straight face, “ republicans were successful during the earlyy voting but early voting is a recipe for message fraud”.
It’s like being a self-contradicting moron is a requirement, and just bored.
Negative.....The huge turn-out was due to two things....One the misstep by McAwful saying that parents should have no say on what their kids are taught and the "revenge factor" of the stolen 2020 election out in the hinterlands that boosted the turn-out there to unprecedented levels.

Bear in mind that Youngkin did not win a single NOtVA county but was able to knock down the percentages enough there to pull off a win.

Contrast that to 2022 when we should have easily picked-up three of four contested House seats and we only picked up one.

That was largely due to early voting and the dems hammering away on RvW even though in Virginia nothing changed in that regard.

Simply put early voting is a bad thing as it allows extremists (on both sides) to overly influence a election.

The time up to election day should be spent contemplating your choice, not circumventing that by near a month and a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back