This is EXACTLY what's WRONG with BLACK culture

So some anecdotal bs posted by some white racist does not represent what the problem is.
You are wrong as usual

The woman in the video criticizing black culture is black

The violence in the black inner cities is inexcusable. They can’t blame it on racism , poverty or anything like that because that type of violence doesn’t occur in many poor areas of the world.

It’s the sense of entitlement…” I’m black I’m oppressed by whites …it’s white peoples fault” so sayeth the unhinged black BLM person Who is opposed by the great majority of whites and blacks in this country.. most of us want to work together and recognize common sense.

Blm attitudes are propped up by Rich wealthy liberal white people who don’t care about poor people. Until blm is sent to the dustbin of history, we will continue to have things known as “ the hood” in other words, poor black majority communities all over the USA.

Last edited:
Bullshit. Those of you who have never lived in the black community needto shut the hell up and start istening. I have stood in front of city councils advocating for prpgrams that would help black communities and watched REPUBLICAN white city legislators shoot them dpown. I have talked to white bankers to advocate for more investment of money blacks have in their banks into ideas for black communities and watched them deny opportunity. So some anecdotal bs posted by some white racist does not represent what the problem is. But the fact that peope post this crap and other similar idiots cosigning it is a real show of what the problem really is.

Until white culture stops shit this while ignoring all this and more:

White culture is the problem.
BUT SUPPOSE YOU ARE A LIAR

I am very tired of you making thngs worse for Blacks
1713262275921.png

1713262321150.png

People like you have been keeping Blacks down for decades.

The violence in the black inner cities is inexcusable. They can’t blame it on racism , poverty or anything like that because that type of violence doesn’t occur in many poor areas of the world.

It’s the sense of entitlement…” I’m black I’m oppressed by whites …it’s white peoples fault” so sayeth the unhinged black BLM person Who is opposed by the great majority of whites and blacks in this country.. most of us want to work together and recognize common sense.

Blm attitudes are propped up by Rich wealthy liberal white people who don’t care about poor people. Until blm is sent to the dustbin of history, we will continue to have things known as “ the hood” in other words, poor black majority communities all over the USA.
Yeah, but go to the cause: Abortion and destruction of Black Families

ABORTION
1713262450435.png

BLACK FAMILY
Nearly a hundred years of the supposed “legacy of slavery” found most black children [78%] being raised in two-parent families in 1960. But thirty years after the liberal welfare state found the great majority of black children being raised by a single parent [66%].

There are a number of posters on here pretending to be Black.They are demons to real Blacks.

All the suggestions are poison and don't touch the real issue at all

Your examples of black success did not become successes in black culture, but in white culture... aka civilised culture. If they acted like your average systemic run of the mill criminal black...then you could say they would be living the life of black culture.
Yes, blacks who are successful have adopted the “traits of whiteness” as outlined by the Smithsonian: speaking English properly, being on schedule, having discipline, exhibiting good manners, being polite, respecting authority, etc., etc.

When did white Americans ever listen to MLK?
It was whites who passed all the civil rights reforms of the 1960’s

And maybe thats whats bothering black militants the most

You owe the freedoms you have to white people

In fact you owe your very existence in America to white slave owners

And black militants cant accept that fact

Last edited:
(1) Ms. Hattie McDaniel was the first African American to win an Oscar.

(2) During her touching acceptance speech in 1940, she said that she wanted to be "a credit" to her race.

(3) She would no doubt be heartbroken if she knew about all the sucker punching and theft and murder being committed by certain young gentlemen in 2024.

It was whites who passed all the civil rights reforms of the 1960’s

And maybe thats whats bothering black militants the most

You owe the freedoms you have to white people

In fact you owe your very existence in America to white slave owners

And black militants cant accept that fact
I owe my life to God and my parents, but thanks for playing.

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
Yes, blacks who are successful have adopted the “traits of whiteness” as outlined by the Smithsonian: speaking English properly, being on schedule, having discipline, exhibiting good manners, being polite, respecting authority, etc., etc.
Thats why I am not too upset with the racial grooming on TV and advertising where black people are overrepresented

At least practically all the black actors represent white culture and show blacks in the ghetto the direction they should go

Thats why I am not too upset with the racial grooming on TV and advertising where black people are overrepresented

At least practically all the black actors represent white culture and show blacks in the ghetto the direction they should go
That’s true. The ads always shows blacks in a fancy summer rental house, or at a nice barbecue in the backyard of their nice property, or around the dinner table in their upper-middle class house.

That’s true. The ads always shows blacks in a fancy summer rental house, or at a nice barbecue in the backyard of their nice property, or around the dinner table in their upper-middle class house.
Exactly

No gold teeth or pants pulled down below the crack of their ass

They speak proper English - usually, there are exception when they use tap stars to market to dumb white teenagers - but usually few reminders of the ghetto

Exactly

No gold teeth or pants pulled down below the crack of their ass

They speak proper English - usually, there are exception when they use tap stars to market to dumb white teenagers - but usually few reminders of the ghetto
They also tend to put the black in the more successful position when they have whites in the commercial. They never, for example, have the high school educated delivery driver as a black guy handing off the pizza to an affluent white guy at the front door of his McMansion.

They also tend to put the black in the more successful position when they have whites in the commercial. They never, for example, have the high school educated delivery driver as a black guy handing off the pizza to an affluent white guy at the front door of his McMansion.
Thats true

The wife or girlfriend is usually white and the fool is also usually white

And its all by design

(1) Ms. Hattie McDaniel was the first African American to win an Oscar.

(2) During her touching acceptance speech in 1940, she said that she wanted to be "a credit" to her race.

(3) She would no doubt be heartbroken if she knew about all the sucker punching and theft and murder being committed by certain young gentlemen in 2024.
Hattie McDaniel never got to use her real talent because she was pegged into stereotyped role by a racist movie industry. White culture shorted her and white culture is the problem. Since white men are beating women at home, stop trying to blame this on blacks you ancient racist chump.

Forum List

Back