Idaho man Sentenced to Federal Prison for Providing Illegal Firearms, Including “Glock Switches,” to Californian with Cartel Ties

What kind of moron would think that is a good idea?

Turning a perfectly acceptable semi auto into a bullet sprayer achieves nothing as you have No way to control the muzzle after recoil. I can only imagine the jam rate from not being allowed to cycle fully.
Gangbangers. They can't shoot straight so the want to spray bullets.

You have no credibility here. We all watched you cheer when it looked like Hunter Biden was going to get away with committing multiple federal gun crimes.
I would ask for a quote of me doing that...but of course you can’t provide one.

Here is what I actually said about Hunter Biden in regards to his alleged gun crimes:

It wouldn't bother me in the least if Hunter goes to jail.

Checkmate.

That's what got Randy Weaver in trouble, at least that's what the feds said. He refused to inform on a group they were trying to infiltrate, and they badgered him into selling one of their deputized players a sawed off shotgun, which he initially repeatedly refused, but he was coerced into doing it, like it takes a mastermind to saw off a shotgun barrel. That's what led to the Ruby Ridge conflageration, entrapment and lying. Same as they're doing today, find some low IQ idiots and set them up in order to "bust" them and save the commonwealth.
I had someone reach out to me on X who claims to make or sell solvent traps. I blocked them immediately. My guess is ATF or FBI because I'm so vocal about the 2nd Amendment on X that it makes me look passive here in comparison.

That's what got Randy Weaver in trouble, at least that's what the feds said. He refused to inform on a group they were trying to infiltrate, and they badgered him into selling one of their deputized players a sawed off shotgun, which he initially repeatedly refused, but he was coerced into doing it, like it takes a mastermind to saw off a shotgun barrel. That's what led to the Ruby Ridge conflageration, entrapment and lying. Same as they're doing today, find some low IQ idiots and set them up in order to "bust" them and save the commonwealth.
Good point. Apparently the ATF was looking for a big bust around budget time when they invaded a quirky religious compound in Waco, Tx. The search warrant centered around (legal) brochures that showed how to restore junk rusty WW2 weapons. No WW2 weapons, junk or otherwise were ever found in the remains of the burned out compound.

Good point. Apparently the ATF was looking for a big bust around budget time when they invaded a quirky religious compound in Waco, Tx. The search warrant centered around (legal) brochures that showed how to restore junk rusty WW2 weapons. No WW2 weapons, junk or otherwise were ever found in the remains of the burned out compound.
there were several members of the compound with license to deal with weapons and automatic weapons as well. The ATF secretly had their license suspended and did not inform them.

there were several members of the compound with license to deal with weapons and automatic weapons as well. The ATF secretly had their license suspended and did not inform them.
An ATF license does not include automatic weapons. The search warrant was never mentioned nor was the fact that Koresh could have been detained at a 7-11 anytime and denied medical treatment after being wounded. The media simply held the victims responsible. Federal authority is always justified during a democrat administration.

Forum List

Back