This is EXACTLY what's WRONG with BLACK culture

The left is quagmired in not being able to objectively consider the issue. Their ideology will not allow them to acknowledge any sort of benefit that the institution of slavery may have imparted on the African American community. It doesn’t matter how obviously outweighed that benefit would have been.

The left is quagmired in not being able to objectively consider the issue. Their ideology will not allow them to acknowledge any sort of benefit that the institution of slavery may have imparted on the African American community. It doesn’t matter how obviously outweighed that benefit would have been.
I cant tell black people what to think

But they cant have it both ways

If they feel that America is a horrible place and white people owe them something, let them collect it after they renounce their American citizenship and return to africa

In my opinion that would not be a wise move

But the choice is up to them

Notice the teacher's behavior

While the colored guy was beating the white guy - she was not interested. As soon as the white guy went into the stage of active defense - she immediately jumped in to "separate" them

It’s always the same thing from trolls. “You’re wrong. Whites are the problem”. No substance whatsoever. And we will continue to have broken road and dilapidated homes in black majority communities until better political leaders step up and do something about it.

“ let’s put more blacks on television. Let’s put more blacks and mansions on television.”

Meanwhile, life in the hood continues to be a struggle. The great majority of Trump supporters in this thread actually care about helping poor black folks. But BLM supporters and white liberals don’t give a darn about it. They will keep on saying the same troll one line posts with no substance.

Unkotare The definition of a cartoon/anime watching troll who’s never done anything worthwhile. we can imagine that he’s the type that smokes marijuana every day. He Is disgruntled and angry when he sees common sense posts criticizing BLM. He’s the same guy who denigrates American history, while leaching off of this country. All we need know about this guy is his avatar along with his despicable attitude, his constant trolling. Guy thinks that “America has a racist history” yet he never says anything about the Empire of Japan, or the third Reich.

“Africans owned millions of slaves”

Im2 in response “nah that’s different white people are the problem, give me money”

And there it is that tells us everything we need to know about im2….. he’s the last person who will make a positive difference in the black majority communities.

Notice the teacher's behavior

While the colored guy was beating the white guy - she was not interested. As soon as the white guy went into the stage of active defense - she immediately jumped in to "separate" them

Dam 😮

Unkotare The definition of a cartoon/anime watching troll who’s never done anything worthwhile. we can imagine that he’s the type that smokes marijuana every day. He Is disgruntled and angry when he sees common sense posts criticizing BLM. He’s the same guy who denigrates American history, while leaching off of this country. All we need know about this guy is his avatar along with his despicable attitude, his constant trolling. Guy thinks that “America has a racist history” yet he never says anything about the Empire of Japan, or the third Reich.

Oh, ignore boy pokes his head out from the spider hole! :lol:

Now let's see if the scumbag nuthugger has the balls of his own to respond. Doubtful.

I have a suspicion that you work for the National Action Network. I have never seen you address Al Sharpton once in all the years you have been here.
Sharpton is IM2's hero. Sharpton is what he claims to have spent his entire working life to emulate as a community organizer. He just failed at it and is reduced to making comments on a free message board.

Forum List

Back