This Is Europa

I think she is in Austria. Or is it Australia? Whatever the case...Skye has always struck me as very European.

This must be favourite comment of mine from you:

"I think she is in Austria. Or is it Australia?"

This is an absolute gem!

Skye gets in her cups, if you know what I mean. I just let it roll off me cuz..well..how can one correspond with someone that would fail the breath test or walk a straight line? :lol:

But..she IS Europa, as you call it.

Hey..I don't give a damn where someone is from. Europa as you call it, Down Under, Across the Pond, Redneck, Hooty Snooty. We all bleed red blood.

Skye gets in her cups, if you know what I mean. I just let it roll off me cuz..well..how can one correspond with someone that would fail the breath test or walk a straight line? :lol:

Gracie

why do you use the word cuz?

doesn't sound right dear.....use it properly....

say because.

don;t like dayum either.....what do you mean by dayum?

why all these speaking in tongues Gracie?

They are

they are showing the other cheek....... to the rapefugees....more more more

too pathetic for words.

You must be responding to someone I have on ignore, as your comments are stand alone ones.

However, you know, you need to not make these comments, because within six months actions will be taken to deal with situation.
Within 6 months? What can be done to undo the damage that has been done and resurrect the great Europa?
She thinks europe will turn Nazi and that will make everything better

I thought the Muslims were the Nazi's now?
The Nazi's you've been warning about wouldn't be happy to hear you say that

I know :(

I agree with you

To hell with the wiener schnitzel I am coming for jugs of and beer

Oktoberfest every damn day of the week. That'll teach those head lopping lunatics!

cJVlZb2.jpg

To hell with the wiener schnitzel I am coming for jugs of and beer

Oktoberfest every damn day of the week. That'll teach those head lopping lunatics!

cJVlZb2.jpg
She looks like Brittany Spears.
I thought she looked like Hayden Panettiere cute not my type but hey it is oktober somewhere in this world.

Hayden_Panettiere_2009_(Straighten_Crop).jpg

That gal is very pretty too. But...kinda standard in the blonde department. Sultry, dark haired dark haired women I think are so pretty. Which is why I don't like this newest Bachelor on tv. All he has left are blondes. I can't even tall them apart, lol.

I like dark haired dark skinned men, myself. :) And tall. Taller than me. With long hair.

Gracie

why do you use the word cuz?

doesn't sound right dear.....use it properly....

say because.

don;t like dayum either.....what do you mean by dayum?

why all these speaking in tongues Gracie?
Cuz I can. Cuz I want. Dayum, girl. Nitpicky tonight too, eh?
When you want to say Fuck You to me, why do you use F U? Use it properly! Just say FUCK YOU.
I am speaking in tongues to you cuz yer ears are filled up with whatever it is you just burped from the last bottle you knocked down. :lol:

I am going on a trip

I got my clothes

I got my weiner (schnitzel)

Gonna meet with Merkel and I am gonna bean her

lederhosen.jpg

Forum List

Back