There is Life on Europa!

They are both posers who when push comes to shove run away. Cowards. I can't believe they show their faces here.
This childish little outburst won't help you.

So, ready to take your act to the pros? Ready for those email addresses?

Or is annoying nonscientists on message boards your intellectual ceiling?

BTW, you still forgot to make any points.

Or is annoying nonscientists on message boards your intellectual ceiling?
No one forced you to come into here and spout your opinions. What exactly were you expecting? To have your opinions be unopposed?

I think you are an unthinking drone and want everyone else to be an unthinking drone.

BTW, you still forgot to make any points.
Sure I did.

The planet cooling for millions of years with CO2 levels that were 50% higher than today casts dispersions on their models.

The previous interglacial that was 2C warmer than today with 26 ft higher seas than today and 120 ppm less atmospheric CO2 than today, tells us that CO2 is not the dominant factor controlling the planet's climate.

Dude, send them a note and tell them to come here. Because by your own admission you aren't qualified for this discussion.
Nope. The don't have time or reason to pander to uneducated slobs like us. You have to email them.

Last edited:
The planet cooling for millions of years with CO2 levels that were 50% higher than today casts dispersions on their models.
Wrong.

Well that was easy.

Now confirm how wrong you are by emailing a climate scientist.

PLEASE post the response. Please.

You offer nothing on the subject and yet you can't help but show your ignorance and criticize those those that do.
You offered an unevidenced and unargued claim that is obviously absurd.

So I don't know why you are complaining about me.

No. It is 100% correct.
False.

That was easy.

No ding, the scientists who discovered and taught you everything you will ever know about past climate are not now laboring under the ignorance of their own, life's work.

You offered an unevidenced and unargued claim that is obviously absurd.

So I don't know why you are complaining about me.
Everyone already knows it. It's not a new revelation. This is how ignorant you are on this subject.

Start on slide 17 for my evidence.

False.

That was easy.

No ding, the scientists who discovered and taught you everything you will ever know about past climate are not now laboring under the ignorance of their own, life's work.
You are a moron. You know absolutely nothing about what you are talking about. You are a waste of my time.

Allow me to contribute:

We are all uneducated slobs, when it comes to this. If you want to learn about climate science, don't search white nationalist dumpster fires on the internet that have no climate scientists.

Go read what the scientific community says. Go read the latest IPCC report. Go to the NASA and NOAA websites.

Last edited:
Allow me to contribute:

Qe are all uneducated slobs, when it comes to this. If you want to learn about climate science, don't search white nationalist dumpster fires on the internet that have no climate scientists.

Go read what the scientific community says. Go read the latest IPCC report. Go to the NASA and NOAA websites.
You are a moron.

Forum List

Back