Pro-Palestinian Protesters Are HAMAS

I would not say that all pro-Palestinian protestors are Hamas. But, many of them have been disturbingly radicalized. Many of them actually believe that the October 7 massacre never happened, that it is all Israeli propaganda--even though extensive video footage of the massacre is available, and even though hundreds of survivors witnessed it.

And all of them obscenely label as "genocide" Israel's effort to once and for all end Hamas's control of Gaza and to end Hamas's ability to launch attacks from Gaza. Hamas has used civilians has human shields, yet they blame Israel for civilian casualties.

Give it a break, willya. I am neither pro nor con on the Israeli situation but I do know it's rapidly reached the Kosovo limit. Israel needs to get that 2 state done and over with. Until then, the rest of the ME will slowly stop being friendly to Israel. Netanyahu needs to stop wholesale murdering people otherwise, Hamas has no incentive to stop.
Hamas will never allow a 2 state solution. Their goal is to destroy Israel 100%/

Hamas will never allow a 2 state solution. Their goal is to destroy Israel 100%/

Israel should not try and do anything other than kill off hamas but the PLO wants their own country with or without destroying Israel.

Israel should not try and do anything other than kill off hamas but the PLO wants their own country with or without destroying Israel.
They can have it. Who wants a place with no trees ?

The IDF found the bodies of three of the hostages today. I wonder how many are still alive after seven months of abuse, starvation, and no medical care.

The IDF found the bodies of three of the hostages today. I wonder how many are still alive after seven months of abuse, starvation, and no medical care.
If every Hamas dirtbag is not found and killed, there will be more Oct. 7ths, and more hostages.

Hopefully, the Israelis learned their lesson about lamebrain, leftist gun control policies, and will be better prepared for the next attack.

If every Hamas dirtbag is not found and killed, there will be more Oct. 7ths, and more hostages.

Hopefully, the Israelis learned their lesson about lamebrain, leftist gun control policies, and will be better prepared for the next attack.

As long as it's HAMAs. Meaning, we have something that Israel doesn't have that got rid of our ACTIVE terrorists by the middle of the 1970. Yes, we did go after them hard but we didn't go outside of their constitutional right of Due Process. America is one of the few countries with that built into it's constitution.

As long as it's HAMAs. Meaning, we have something that Israel doesn't have that got rid of our ACTIVE terrorists by the middle of the 1970. Yes, we did go after them hard but we didn't go outside of their constitutional right of Due Process. America is one of the few countries with that built into it's constitution.
What are you talking about? Are you saying Israel should capture HAMAS savages and bring them to trial?

Are you making this demand of Ukraine, who is also killing their enemy who attacked them?

What are you talking about? Are you saying Israel should capture HAMAS savages and bring them to trial?

Are you making this demand of Ukraine, who is also killing their enemy who attacked them?
My Army National Guard commander. Lt. Col Shea was asked by a New York Times reporter, if Taliban fighters should be arrested and given trials in civilian courts. The reporter asked, how do you deal with your enemies ?

The Colonel replied > "it can be summed up in 3 simple words, 'We kill them' "

My Army National Guard commander. Lt. Col Shea was asked by a New York Times reporter, if Taliban fighters should be arrested and given trials in civilian courts. The reporter asked, how do you deal with your enemies ?

The Colonel replied > "it can be summed up in 3 simple words, 'We kill them' "
IKR? Listen to these liberals - crying that the savages who sawed off Jewish babies’ heads, burned pre-schoolers alive, and fired guns up the vaginas of girls (after raping them) are not getting “due process.”

IKR? Listen to these liberals - crying that the savages who sawed off Jewish babies’ heads, burned pre-schoolers alive, and fired guns up the vaginas of girls (after raping them) are not getting “due process.”

That is very cheap .
All of that pre-prepared propaganda has been discredited many months ago .

Not a single truthful incident, though by now you will have built up 100% Cognitive Rigidity as you "need "to be a Denier .
A fixed world outlook avoids the stress of discussion and examination and keeps you feeling balanced .

That is very cheap .
All of that pre-prepared propaganda has been discredited many months ago .

Not a single truthful incident, though by now you will have built up 100% Cognitive Rigidity as you "need "to be a Denier .
A fixed world outlook avoids the stress of discussion and examination and keeps you feeling balanced .
You are denying the massacre of Oct 7 ? Even the most leftwing media/publications don't do that.
EARTH TO LUIZA: cell phone videos of it have been shown on the news, since Oct 8.

Do you also deny the taking of hostages ? Or the WW II holocaust ?

I think that almost the entire world has become Hamas, if only for the sake of registering our sentiments of opposing the Zionists' genocide.

Otherwise, the situation is evolving favourably for the military solution on the side of right.
ISRAEL our buffer and close friend,
has been discredited by its leader being dishonest, & power hungry.
That in know way makes HAMAS any better.

Forum List

Back