This Is Europa

Europa is fucked let's face it.:mad-61:

No you WANT Europa to be fucked, it's what you have fantasy about, considering every comment you make is wishing for this with consistent defeatism.

Sorry that you're going to be disappointed.
I want a promise that it will happen, I want to have my beloved wiener schnitzel and eat it in peace.

------------------------- and that supposed majority Christian oughta start being Christian .

They are

they are showing the other cheek....... to the rapefugees....more more more

too pathetic for words.

You must be responding to someone I have on ignore, as your comments are stand alone ones.

However, you know, you need to not make these comments, because within six months actions will be taken to deal with situation.
Within 6 months? What can be done to undo the damage that has been done and resurrect the great Europa?
She thinks europe will turn Nazi and that will make everything better

I thought the Muslims were the Nazi's now?
The Nazi's you've been warning about wouldn't be happy to hear you say that

------------------------- and that supposed majority Christian oughta start being Christian .

They are

too pathetic for words.

You must be responding to someone I have on ignore, as your comments are stand alone ones.

However, you know, you need to not make these comments, because within six months actions will be taken to deal with situation.

And may I ask...

why would that be???

what miracle will come along within 6 months in Europa???

hmm??????

Do you wish for the destruction of Europa?

"what miracle will come along within 6 months in Europa???"

There are just things that nobody divulges in any public setting, especially not on Internet. To do so would be immensely careless and absolutely unforgivable.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh......ok ok.....I see .......Silence is golden huh????? :eusa_silenced::eusa_silenced::eusa_silenced::eusa_silenced::eusa_silenced:

:lmao:

No, it's just I'm not a fool....also welcome to ignore.

They are

too pathetic for words.

Within 6 months? What can be done to undo the damage that has been done and resurrect the great Europa?

Also you, welcome to ignore.

They are

too pathetic for words.

And may I ask...

why would that be???

what miracle will come along within 6 months in Europa???

hmm??????

Do you wish for the destruction of Europa?

"what miracle will come along within 6 months in Europa???"

There are just things that nobody divulges in any public setting, especially not on Internet. To do so would be immensely careless and absolutely unforgivable.
raw

:rolleyes-41:
raw

Also you, welcome to ignore.
raw

No you WANT Europa to be fucked, it's what you have fantasy about, considering every comment you make is wishing for this with consistent defeatism.

I love Europa! Love it deeply! Particularly France..... ou la la......I belong to France ...France belongs to moi!!!!!:biggrin:

I mean it....fav place on this earth.....history ..etc....

All in the past now of course.

So yes I hope I am wrong...(but I know i am not)

I want a promise that it will happen, I want to have my beloved wiener schnitzel and eat it in peace.

Wiener Schnitzel, our national dish. You also need Salzburger Nockerl, a sweet soufflé.

blog-sn-625x435.jpg

APruY4xWp-.jpg

Also Kaiserschmarrn, a shredded pancake created and named for Kaiser Franz Joseph I.

kaiserschmarrn.jpg

kaiserschmarrn_.jpg

Wiener Schnitzel, our national dish. You also need Salzburger Nockerl, a sweet soufflé.

View attachment 62803

View attachment 62802

Also Kaiserschmarrn, a shredded pancake created and named for Kaiser Franz Joseph I.

View attachment 62804

View attachment 62805
Ohhh yummy but if my head is lopped off how will I eat it?

Europe needs the hammer.............

You can't let them come in and take advantage of your compassion or those feeling sorry for them...........Make no mistake that they bring their culture and their faith with them, and they will use this through Diversity and Multiculturalism to try and change the Fabric of Europe to their culture...........They will use your Safety nets and break the piggy banks their, and then complain on how they are treated. They intend to immigrate domination by numbers to the Western world. The effects are already being seen.................

Our cultures are NOT COMPATIBLE...................

Europe...............needs to put out a No Vacancy sign and evict many that are there causing havoc.

Also you need our Erdäpfelsalat - potato salad! This is recipe for Wiener one, but we have all sorts of regional variations.

erdaepfelsalat-rezept-img-20490.jpg

Translations:

Google Translate

Original:

Wiener Erdäpfelsalat - Rezept

You can't let them come in and take advantage of your compassion or those feeling sorry for them...........Make no mistake that they bring their culture and their faith with them, and they will use this through Diversity and Multiculturalism to try and change the Fabric of Europe to their culture...........They will use your Safety nets and break the piggy banks their, and then complain on how they are treated. They intend to immigrate domination by numbers to the Western world. The effects are already being seen.................

Europe...............needs to put out a No Vacancy sign and evict many that are there causing havoc.

Majority now have no compassion for them, only minority of the Pathological Altruistic Leftists have the compassion whilst HATING with INTENSITY actual people of Europa, these of course are Traitors.

Please keep eye on Austria and Hungary, our Governments, our Foreign Ministers, who are already discussing hardcore plan.

View attachment 62803

View attachment 62802

View attachment 62804

View attachment 62805
Ohhh yummy but if my head is lopped off how will I eat it?

Yes it's too much, I should stop with the food postings now lol.

Majority now have no compassion for them, only minority of the Pathological Altruistic Leftists have the compassion whilst HATING with INTENSITY actual people of Europa, these of course are Traitors.

Please keep eye on Austria and Hungary, our Governments, our Foreign Ministers, who are already discussing hardcore plan.
We have our own idiots here..........many post on these boards..................as Obama brings them in not knowing who they really are.........Saying THEY have been VETTED..................How the hell can they do that when they come from a War torn country......................................

We are lucky.............we have an Ocean between us and them...........Europe doesn't.

When I visit I want this to happen to me

I thought this funny, and also unlike others, I know you're not making fun of or being nasty about my beautiful Continent, so I thank you.

Not fun of but trying to find humor in a very serious and terrible situation.

We also use humour, we are very serious about serious and terrible situation, but we think it's also important to use humour.

Forum List

Back