There is Life on Europa!

Why would I discuss a complicated scientific topic with an uneducated slob? I will just defer to the scientific community. Thanks, though.
Because you are doing it now. Except I'm not uneducated. You are the one who has admitted that he is uneducated on this subject and not qualified to discuss it.

Because you are doing it now. Except I'm not uneducated. You are the one who has admitted that he is uneducated on this subject and not qualified to discuss it.
Sorry ding. Compared to the people who actually have education and experience in these fields, and who dedicate their lives to performing science...

Yes, you are an uneducated slob, and your opinions are worthless.

Sorry. Really, i' m sorry.

Don't feed the sealion trolls.

If you have a relevant point to make, make it all by your big boy self.
You mean it's not obvious to you that the planet cooling for millions of years with atmospheric CO2 50% greater than today casts dispersions on their models?

Sorry ding. Compared to the people who actually have education and experience in these fields, and who dedicate their lives to performing science...

Yes, you are an uneducated slob, and your opinions are worthless.

Sorry. Really, i' m sorry.
You will be sorry when I pull your pants down in front of everyone in the Bull Ring.

Enjoy pulling your taffy

When you are done masturbating all alone in your thread, I have the email addresses of several climate scientists. You should try out your act there.

PLEASE post their responses.
I'm going to pinkie dip you in the Bull Ring.

I do not engage with science deniers. Be careful you do not sail off the edge of the Earth.
Let's you and me have a debate in the Bull Ring so you can impress everyone with your vast knowledge on this subject.

They are both posers who when push comes to shove run away. Cowards. I can't believe they show their faces here.

Forum List

Back