This Is Europa

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
These are two short films, I hope you watch them and like them, it's all very stirring and emotional stuff. This shows what we are prepared to defend.

THIS is OURS, THIS was created and developed by OUR ancestors, THIS is WHO WE are, THIS is NOT going to be handed to Communists/Anarchists/Western Civilisation Haters and Multicultural Psychopaths.

IF you HATE Europa so much, then go and live in Africa and the Middle East with your African and Muslim pets.

Leave US ALONE to continue with our BELOVED Continent Europa. Europa was NEVER YOURS and it NEVER WILL be YOURS. PERIOD.

This Is Europa - The Continent Of The Gods - Duration 3 minutes and 16 seconds, voice at end is one of our American friends of European descent studying at one of our great Universities in Europa, thanks to her.

This Is Europa - We Are Europa - Duration 2 minutes 57 seconds.

WE HAVE all the Diversity we need on ONE Continent: Spanish, French, German, English, Scottish, Welsh, Italian, Austrian, Serbian, Czech, Polish, Hungarian, Danish, Finnish, Portuguese, Irish, Norwegian, Croatian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Swedish, Greek etc.

Edited to add comment.

Last edited:
"Kultur" I believe. The young maids dancing around the May Pole. Culture, you certainly have us on that point but then you folks have had a couple more years of experience. Thank you for the videos, brought back so many memories of Europe. tim

• Banned
"Kultur" I believe. The young maids dancing around the May Pole. Culture, you certainly have us on that point but then you folks have had a couple more years of experience. Thank you for the videos, brought back so many memories of Europe. tim

Thanks, we love our Continent and we want to protect and preserve it for our future generations.

TipsyCat' has it correct , gotta start getting busy Lucy .

If you want it to be your Europa you will have to start busting heads.

We would prefer to do this without violence.
You must be prepared to do what your enemy will do. If Merkel busts heads, YOU must bust heads.

Hey why does Gracie seem to like me one minute, then next minute she makes comments that confuse me? Also I don't know why she doesn't like the videos with beautiful images in.

NO VIOLENCE OR FORCE , maybe you could tickle the invaders or give them sexual favors or money , jewels and gold and just ask the invaders to leave . :afro:

Kellygirl is a new gal here. I just thought I would send her the notice cuz she is having issues.

If you want it to be your Europa you will have to start busting heads.

We would prefer to do this without violence.
You must be prepared to do what your enemy will do. If Merkel busts heads, YOU must bust heads.

Hey why does Gracie seem to like me one minute, then next minute she makes comments that confuse me? Also I don't know why she doesn't like the videos with beautiful images in.
Oh, I loved the vids! Makes me want to go there but not while Merkel is hauling in trash.

What the hell is wrong with Europeans? Xenophobia be damned. Defend your birthright, defend and stand by your culture. Don't wimp out and go all leftist equivocating self hating on us now.

What the hell is wrong with Europeans? Xenophobia be damned. Defend your birthright, defend and stand by your culture. Don't wimp out and go all leftist equivocating self hating on us now.

Yes, how can we be Xenophobic? We can't, impossible, Europa is more than 30 nations, the majority with different languages, cultures, customs etc....we embrace ALL are nations of Europa and ALL her peoples....we are they and they are us, we are one Continent, shared and loved.

We are not Xenophobic, impossible with such natural diversity.

Kellygirl is a new gal here. I just thought I would send her the notice cuz she is having issues.

If she's having issues, why would this thread help her?
I dunno. I guess cuz there are no black or brown faces in either vid? And that is where kellygirl is having probs. With black and brown faces.

We are the Continent of Our Ancestors and we will stay the Continent of Our Ancestors.

Yes, how can we be Xenophobic? We can't, impossible, Europa is more than 30 nations, the majority with different languages, cultures, customs etc....we embrace ALL are nations of Europa and ALL her peoples....we are they and they are us, we are one Continent, shared and loved.

We are not Xenophobic, impossible with such natural diversity.
Really? after the wars and religious/political intrigues, the purges and pogroms and the ...whatever. It's comforting to hear that. Islam will wash all that out of the old system. Sharia law will fix things right up.

Forum List

Back