Latest UKIP bigot to be dumped

Exactly what do you European liberals see in a barbaric, murderous hate ideology with a proven track record of genocide after genocide after genocide and still commits crimes against humanity NO OTHER RELIGION is currently committing? That's a rhetorical question because I already know the answer: the Coward Continent has never met a Jew-hater or American-hater they wouldn't fellate and Pisslam is both of those things in one package. That's why this "bloody seppo" gets so much schadenfreude over Zerope's muslim problems; never have I seen two groups of American-hating human filth who deserve each other more. I want both of you to kill as many of each other as possible - but give me a moment to make some popcorn so I can enjoy the show.

Exactly what do you European liberals see in a barbaric, murderous hate ideology with a proven track record of genocide after genocide after genocide and still commits crimes against humanity NO OTHER RELIGION is currently committing? That's a rhetorical question because I already know the answer: the Coward Continent has never met a Jew-hater or American-hater they wouldn't fellate and Pisslam is both of those things in one package. That's why this "bloody seppo" gets so much schadenfreude over Zerope's muslim problems; never have I seen two groups of American-hating human filth who deserve each other more. I want both of you to kill as many of each other as possible - but give me a moment to make some popcorn so I can enjoy the show.
Well you have put me on the spot with that question.

I think that we might be better educated than yourself. We will have mixed with a wider group of people. We will have travelled more widely. We read a wider range of books,magazines and newspapers. We have been brought up in a loving and tolerant environment.We are not motivated by hate and fear. Overall we are a lot higher up the food chain than you and yours.

I hope this helps with your question.

Its not necessarily a European thing. You are a minority in your own country and, as you can see, we have our own underclass over here.

Neil Hamilton steps down from Ukip selection as expenses questioned
Here he is in all his grasping right wing glory.
Not the first time this ukip slag has had to resign over financial irregularities.
Are there any honest people on the right wing of UK politics ?

Can you name any in the left wing or the Welsh assembly, because I cant. Just look at the extent of child abuse inside the left wing political parties in the last 25 years, and how many young lives have been destroyed by the scum you support.

Well you have put me on the spot with that question.

I think that we might be better educated than yourself. We will have mixed with a wider group of people. We will have travelled more widely. We read a wider range of books,magazines and newspapers. We have been brought up in a loving and tolerant environment.We are not motivated by hate and fear. Overall we are a lot higher up the food chain than you and yours.

I hope this helps with your question.

Its not necessarily a European thing. You are a minority in your own country and, as you can see, we have our own underclass over here.

I would hardly call the activities of unionists from the 1970's to the modern day as being tolerant and loving. Going out to kill or maim those trying to feed their families. I would put the left wing scum at the bottom of the food chain when it came to humanity and morals, just look at how easily you were fooled by the likes of Scargill who lived the life of a suited Earl while his miners starved and faced eviction. I never saw a union leader that had to do without food and dress in rags like I did the workers during the miners strikes of the early 1980's. And all Scargill achieved was pit closures and redundancies while he lived it up on the workers sweat

Former Ukip MEP jailed over £500k expenses fraud

Another corrupt kipper caught on the take. We are going to have to build more jails to hold all these crooks.

Mr Justice Stuart Smith said Mote had "lied, protested, lied and lied again" during his trial.
"Your greed and dishonesty were matched only by your hypocrisy because while this was going on you carried out a high profile campaign condemning corruption and the improper use of public money in the very institution from which you were leeching it."

Former Ukip MEP jailed over £500k expenses fraud

Another corrupt kipper caught on the take. We are going to have to build more jails to hold all these crooks.

Mr Justice Stuart Smith said Mote had "lied, protested, lied and lied again" during his trial.
"Your greed and dishonesty were matched only by your hypocrisy because while this was going on you carried out a high profile campaign condemning corruption and the improper use of public money in the very institution from which you were leeching it."

Remind me again which political party has been found to have the highest numbers of expense fraudsters,and the highest single amount ckaimed fraudulently again ? I do believe that it was a muslim neo Marxist M.P. that died of an undisclosed illness..............................

Would somebody just stick a muslim dick in this Englishman's mouth, please? It's all that rape-enabling culture of PC-eunuchs is good for anyway. What coward scum of my race and gender English males are.

Forum List

Back