There is Life on Europa!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Borrowing a page from Arthur C Clarke, "There is Life on Europa!"

The JWST just discovered that some advanced alien civilization has been making internal combustion engines and pumping planet killing CO2 into the atmosphere of Jupiter's Moon Europa!

Nothing else fits the facts! As we learned on our home planet, no natural process can produce CO2.

Europa is experiencing Climate Change

Scientists found CO2 on Europa. Here’s why it’s important

"In the last few weeks of September 2023, two teams of scientists using the James Webb Space Telescope (JWST) discovered the presence of carbon dioxide (CO2) on the surface of Jupiter’s icy moon Europa. This discovery could have implications for the search for life elsewhere in the universe."

The Deniers will, of course, try to chalk this up to some inexplicable "natural process" But we KNOW what causes CO2 don't we?

"‘… relay this information to Earth. Tsien destroyed three hours ago. I’m only survivor. Using my suit radio - no idea if it has enough range, but it’s the only chance. Please listen carefully. THERE IS LIFE ON EUROPA. I repeat: THERE IS LIFE ON EUROPA." --Arthur C Clarke, 2010: Odyssey Two

Last edited:

The JWST just discovered that some advanced alien civilization has been making internal combustion engines and pumping planet killing CO2 into the atmosphere!

Nothing else fits the facts! As we learned on our home planet, no natural process can produce CO2.

"In the last few weeks of September 2023, two teams of scientists using the James Webb Space Telescope (JWST) discovered the presence of carbon dioxide (CO2) on the surface of Jupiter’s icy moon Europa. This discovery could have implications for the search for life elsewhere in the universe."

The Deniers will, of course, try to chalk this up to some inexplicable "natural process" But we KNOW what causes CO2 don't we?

"‘… relay this information to Earth. Tsien destroyed three hours ago. I’m only survivor. Using my suit radio - no idea if it has enough range, but it’s the only chance. Please listen carefully. THERE IS LIFE ON EUROPA. I repeat: THEREIS LIFE ON EUROPA." --Arthur C Clarke, 2010: Odyssey Two

Hopefully it melts enough water for Elon Musk to launch a Tesla yacht there.

It wouldn't take much Cobalt-60 wrapped around a thermonuclear bomb to get Europa as well ... we're humans, we tell YOU what to do ... buck-o ...

The JWST just discovered that some advanced alien civilization has been making internal combustion engines and pumping planet killing CO2 into the atmosphere of Jupiter's Moon Europa!

"‘… relay this information to Earth. Tsien destroyed three hours ago. I’m only survivor. Using my suit radio - no idea if it has enough range, but it’s the only chance. Please listen carefully. THERE IS LIFE ON EUROPA. I repeat: THERE IS LIFE ON EUROPA." --Arthur C Clarke, 2010: Odyssey Two
What a demented line of reasoning.

Troll OP

Most of would have this moved or deleted.:auiqs.jpg:

seems Frank still has a few tricks up IT' sleeve.

Sure Denier, tell us how CO2 just happens "magikally"
Try reading your own OP link.

It's obvious, this is not only a Trolling piece, it's also something that's beyond your abilities to reason.

:blowpop:

In the last few weeks of September 2023, two teams of scientists using the James Webb Space Telescope (JWST) discovered the presence of carbon dioxide (CO2) on the surface of Jupiter’s icy moon Europa. This discovery could have implications for the search for life elsewhere in the universe.

The find was highlighted by two studies released on September 21 and originating from NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Maryland and Cornell University in Ithaca, New York. It shows CO2 ice on the surface of Europa in a region of “chaos terrain,” or an area marked by geologically disrupted and relatively young material. This region, called Tara Regio, spans roughly 1,800 square kilometers, and the CO2 ice there seems to have originated from the subsurface ocean scientists believe Europa hides beneath its icy crust.

The idea that Europa harbors a hidden ocean of liquid water beneath an outer shell of ice dates back to the 1970s, when data coming in from the Voyager spacecraft showed that the moon was not only icy, but had a young, frequently rejuvenated outer surface. Scientists believe that this ocean exists because of tidal heating in Europa’s interior, caused by orbital dynamics between it and the other large moons of Jupiter.

Prime conditions for life

Little Frankie Doo Doo

Oh wait!

Science.

Doesn't carbon dioxide in the atmosphere come from natural sources?​

Try reading your own OP link.

It's obvious, this is not only a Trolling piece, it's also something that's beyond your abilities to reason.

:blowpop:

Dude, the surface contains MILES of Ice! Earth based organisms can't generate CO2, yet you "be-lllleve" that somehow, some critters on Europa can generate CO2???

See how silly you Deniers are?

stupid thread.gif

Little Frankie Doo Doo

Oh wait!

Science.

Doesn't carbon dioxide in the atmosphere come from natural sources?​

Do you read the links you post?

There is Life on Europa!​

The reactions of the Cognitively Rigid , or the Decrepitus type , are as interesting as the OP itself .
Instead of saying ---,
Wow , that's interesting and intriguing , or ,
Who would have imagined that ?

--- they launch into attempted insults and ridicule .
These are the flea brains who have no cognitive breadth or depth .
The type who hold back inventive and creative thinking that can extend current hypotheses to produce new explanations , but following the use of the scientific process .

Almost every living thing on Earth creates CO2 as a waste product.
That’s Denier logic.

Until 1850 CO2 was a background element. Then with the invention of the internal combustion engine, it became the driver of Earth’s climate.

Check IPCC

There is Life on Europa!​

The reactions of the Cognitively Rigid , or the Decrepitus type , are as interesting as the OP itself .
Instead of saying ---,
Wow , that's interesting and intriguing , or ,
Who would have imagined that ?

--- they launch into attempted insults and ridicule .
These are the flea brains who have no cognitive breadth or depth .
The type who hold back inventive and creative thinking that can extend current hypotheses to produce new explanations , but following the use of the scientific process .
The OP is sarcasm to ridicule and deride the modern AGWCult

Forum List

Back