This is embarrassing

That's not what the voters believe.

Leftist losers use MAGA because they can. They think it terrifies us.

To them, it's about the equivalent of saying "neener-neener. You guys can't say "groomer", but we have an equally vile name that we get to call you without getting nailed".

I love it.

Say it over and over. MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA!!!!!!!

Leftist losers use MAGA because they can. They think it terrifies us.

To them, it's about the equivalent of saying "neener-neener. You guys can't say "groomer", but we have an equally vile name that we get to call you without getting nailed".

I love it.

Say it over and over. MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA!!!!!!!

I like it fully spelled out and proudly articulated:

Make America Great Again.

Make America Great Again.

Trump will never be President again.

Meanwhile, most every poll has Trump in the lead beating Biden. 91 indictments, 500 years in jail. Joe is losing to him. :lmao:

And every day that passes, Trump's popularity and support grow while Joe inches closer to the nursing home unable to even perform his basic functions.

16 second BS which does not tell the whole story.

You do realize this isn't a 16 second one-off, right? This is what happens every freakin' day that he is in the public eye, he doesn't know what to do or say. For God's sake democrats, you can't do better than this? Seriously? For all your bitchin' about Trump you don't anybody else besides Biden that can beat him? What does that say about your party?

He is supposed to salute but is totally mind vacant. The democrats were wrong to put this man in the White House to begin with and it would be obscene to nominate him for another term. Are you going to tell me you don't have any other candidate that you can run against Trump? NOBODY?

The US will continue to get presidents who aren't fit for service based on the current electoral system. It's so 18th century.

At this point, I am waiting for the rational people to politely have Biden removed. And it is astounding, there are no adults in the room, no rational agents that act as a failsafe and we have to endure 4 years of an obviously unfit person as president. Why is this person president?

The best part is everyone trying to hold in their laughter, the worst part is that’s one of the most inappropriate places in the country to laugh at.

Our dumbass President aside, if you have never experienced a changing of the guard ceremony it is an amazing experience

Just think. This is the idiot that "81 million" voters allegedly elected to be the one to meet the leader of China next week.

God help this country. We have a fucking moron as Commander in Chief. One that is more concerned with stolen valor for his son and queers in the military than protecting this country.

At this point, I am waiting for the rational people to politely have Biden removed. And it is astounding, there are no adults in the room, no rational agents that act as a failsafe and we have to endure 4 years of an obviously unfit person as president. Why is this person president?

At this point, I am waiting for the rational people to politely have Biden removed

That would result in Kamala becoming president.
Probably the one thing worse than leaving senile, useless Joe in place.

Forum List

Back