This is embarrassing

He is supposed to salute but is totally mind vacant. The democrats were wrong to put this man in the White House to begin with and it would be obscene to nominate him for another term. Are you going to tell me you don't have any other candidate that you can run against Trump? NOBODY?

16 second BS which does not tell the whole story.

The US is doing fine, regardless of the gaslighting republicans keep spitting to delegitimize this man's experience in how to run a country.

Yeah, Trump is really all you have. 91 counts.

He is supposed to salute but is totally mind vacant. The democrats were wrong to put this man in the White House to begin with and it would be obscene to nominate him for another term. Are you going to tell me you don't have any other candidate that you can run against Trump? NOBODY?

He's doing the Roomba. (Thanks, Don Jr.)

Yeah, it does. You can deny it all you want, but that man is a senile, dottering old man who should have retired from public life and stayed that way after he and Obama left office. Actually, before that .

The US is doing fine, regardless of the gaslighting republicans keep spitting to delegitimize this man's experience in how to run a country.

Not a lot of people share your opinion, even within the Democratic Party.

And zero convictions. Get back to me when he gets convicted and it's upheld. Hey, I ain't a fan of Trump either, but this thread ain't about Trump. It's about Joe Biden, which I noticed that you totally ignored. Is he really the best you got? REALLY?

buffering.jpg

Can we really expect commander-in-chief protocol from a brain-dead vegetable that shits its pants in public and eye-fucks 9-year olds?

I don't think so.

That's 81 million votes on display. Well, according to Dominion, anyway.

stolen election asterisk.jpg

You, as usual, have no idea about the subject. Go research.

Trump has more experience than Biden, you dumb asshole, and he did a good job.

Last edited:
Thank you for telling us that he was supposed to salute.

I did not know that.

When he turned around and walked up the steps with the other dignitaries, I was worried about his safety.

Yes, for his own sake (not to mention for the sake of the nation), the gentleman should graciously retire after attending the Inauguration in January, 2025.

The Dems need not worry. The Honorable Kamala Harris will be able to beat the Honorable Donald Trump, for she will have the votes of most lady voters and the votes of a certain demographic.

Forum List

Back