This election means nothing

but is he gonna vote for the health care bill in its current form?

Of course not, he ran on the entire platform of being against this bill, but his ass is going to vote for something or offer something up. You think what is the most Liberal state in the Union is going to give this guy a chance and reelect him if he fucks around?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9B_6PH4dhU]YouTube - The candyman can[/ame]

Mr. Brown got his golden ticket, it's his choice what he does with it. He can fuck around in the chocolate, try to steal some of the inventions, be a bad egg, etc. If he does, he'll lose the votes of people like Article here and Del.

Like I said in another thread ... he better be there working to get a good bill done. He needs to be a leader in an effort for a bipartisan bill now. If he goes there, votes against the bill, and then just joins the Republican line he's gone in 2012.

Right now there is nt point for him to work on a bill. Any bill led by Obama and his democrat leader looters is going to be horrible.

The american people have to wait until republicans take over the house and senate to put anything good forward.

but is he gonna vote for the health care bill in its current form?

Of course not, he ran on the entire platform of being against this bill, but his ass is going to vote for something or offer something up. You think what is the most Liberal state in the Union is going to give this guy a chance and reelect him if he fucks around?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9B_6PH4dhU]YouTube - The candyman can[/ame]

Mr. Brown got his golden ticket, it's his choice what he does with it. He can fuck around in the chocolate, try to steal some of the inventions, be a bad egg, etc. If he does, he'll lose the votes of people like Article here and Del.

Like I said in another thread ... he better be there working to get a good bill done. He needs to be a leader in an effort for a bipartisan bill now. If he goes there, votes against the bill, and then just joins the Republican line he's gone in 2012.

what he said.

For someone patting himself all over his own back throughout this thread, you sure aren't half as smart as you seem to believe.

Kinda young to be looking at the world in black and white through a coffee stir, aren't you?

Black and white? Not quite. I'm looking at this realistically and how things have gone in the past. The election of Scott Brown is not going to change that.

You can already see it in Dems releasing statements, some of them want to scrape the entire Health Care Bill. Throughout the entire process, Obama and the Dems have showed absolutely no spine and no balls. Obama made a "devil's deal" with Big Pharma where they benefited and they STILL said no to the bill. And what did Obama do? Nothing.

Mathematically this election means nothing more than Arlen Specter turning Democrat last April.

And I recall that NY23 was going to be a historic election, up until they actually held the vote.:lol:

Forum List

Back