This election means nothing

From Dogbert's highly touted source for his assumptions....
Nearly six-in-ten Americans younger than 30 (59%) say they get most of their national and international news online; an identical percentage cites television.

Uhhhhh.........last time I checked 59% + 59% equals 118%. Must be that new "young person" math.:lol:

Nearly six-in-ten Americans younger than 30 (59%) say they get most of their national and international news online; an identical percentage cites television.

Uhhhhh.........last time I checked 59% + 59% equals 118%. Must be that new "young person" math.:lol:

You really are whacked out of your mind.

They obviously took the total of Americans under 30 (which was 6 in ten) and compared where they got their news source from.

Go get some sleep dude. And Prozac while you're at it.

yet you tout it as a legitimate source?

You got some kooky logic kid.

I tout it as a legitimate source for December 28, 2008 to prove my point at that present point in time that internet was beginning to overtake television. A snapshot in time if you will.

It is now 2010. The numbers have obviously increased while television obviously decreased in reaction.

Oh really...please cite your source for this assumption.

Why would he NOT make a good President? Is it because he's NOT liberal? Why do you hate him or hate his principles?

For your information, if I were of voting age in 2000, I would of voted for McCain before he sold himself out to get the nomination in 2008. He would of been my write-in. I cannot stand Gore or Bush.

As for 2004, that's tough, I may of stayed home because the third party candidates sucked and I cannot stand Kerry.

My obvious dislike of Bush is obvious.

I don't hate Scott Brown as a person but I neither trust him or like some of his positions which I would consider crucial.

You really are whacked out of your mind.

They obviously took the total of Americans under 30 (which was 6 in ten) and compared where they got their news source from.

Go get some sleep dude. And Prozac while you're at it.

So 59% say they get their news from the net and the other 59% say they get their news from television and it adds up to 118%....so that represents 6 in 10.

OK Dogbert...whatever....and speaking of sleep it's only 4pm where I am....you need some sleep...you wonder why your GPA is only 2.1..get some sleep occasionally and study harder...don't accept the liberal party line as the end all solution to all of society's ills.

Last edited:
So 59% say they get their news from the net and the other 59% say they get their news from television and it adds up to 118%....so that represents 6 in 10.

OK Dogbert...whatever....and speaking of sleep it's only 4pm where I am....you need some sleep...you wonder why your GPA is only 2.1..get some slep occasionally and study harder...don't accept the liberal party line as the end all solution to all of society's ills.

You are obviously confused as this is not a "pick one source" and be done with it poll.

My GPA is actually 3.7. But thanks anyway!

Besides, classes don't start until next week. ;)

Well..liberal arts or women's studies aren't that difficult to do good in. Congrats.

You really love the personal insult strategy, don't you?

What does saying something like the above post do for you? Does it make you feel better about yourself to put others down? Are arguments on the internet so important to you that you'll sacrifice common decency and adult conversation, and go straight for the personal attack?

Well..liberal arts or women's studies aren't that difficult to do good in. Congrats.

What does saying something like the above post do for you? Does it make you feel better about yourself to put others down? Are arguments on the internet so important to you that you'll sacrifice common decency and adult conversation, and go straight for the personal attack?

Go ahead answer that for us since you do it all the time.

Of course it is for him. It doesn't matter to him that I never took a woman's studies class ever. Or the fact that last semester I took a required writing class that everyone at my college must take, a math class, and two history classes.

Or the fact that he has no idea what my major is. He obviously never got higher than a 3.0 if his reaction is that telling.

Oh shut up....quit taking everything so seriously!!!!

Of course it is for him. It doesn't matter to him that I never took a woman's studies class ever. Or the fact that last semester I took a required writing class that everyone at my college must take, a math class, and two history classes.

Or the fact that he has no idea what my major is. He obviously never got higher than a 3.0 if his reaction is that telling.

Oh Dogbert.....we all know the first year in college is nearly all core requirement courses that you haven't CLEP'ed. So how was that 3rd grade arithmatic class...pretty tough huh!!

Go ahead answer that for us since you do it all the time.

Really?

Alright, back it up. Link me to a single post where I chose to make a personal attack instead of backing up a point.

I do NOT make personal attacks - if I do, i go back and edit it usually immediately after. (Sometimes my anger gets the better of me for a moment or two). If you're so sure, go through my posts and find ONE SINGLE example of me using personal attacks like PP made.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now, maybe you're confusing me for someone else.

Forum List

Back