NY gives cash to criminal aliens, more Gen Z go MAGA as they begin to realize there will be nothing left for them.

Dems, please keep doing exactly what you are doing. It is working great…for conservatives.

Do not change a thing. You guys are doing perfect.

GFvem24XwAADgyF.jpg

My Gen Z sons are MAGA. BOTH VOTING TRUMP IN NOVEMBER.
I've read a couple of oped pieces explaining how the Gen Z crowd are slowly becoming the most conservative generation to come down the pike in a while.

In short, they are rebelling against all the Progressive shit that's become the "norm" over the last decade or two because it's not working for them.

There is hope yet that this ship may get righted.

New York Democrat Gov. Kathy Hochul has proposed $2.4 billion in spending for migrants in her latest budget proposal, along with plans to spur residential development in a state with some of the highest rent and home prices in the country.

immigrationretirementplan.jpg

Dems, please keep doing exactly what you are doing. It is working great…for conservatives.

Just think. Dems are destroying NY! Gotta love it! Bow down to the criminals, give the illegals cash cards, try to convict a former president with almost 1/2 billion in fines, who's going to want to do business there?? :cool:

I've read a couple of oped pieces explaining how the Gen Z crowd are slowly becoming the most conservative generation to come down the pike in a while.

In short, they are rebelling against all the Progressive shit that's become the "norm" over the last decade or two because it's not working for them.

There is hope yet that this ship may get righted.
Z Is the Termination of the Alphabet

We need more of them on this embee to find out what's up. I don't trust wishful thinking from the partisans here.

The Illegal Aliens get better benefits than American citizens.
  • The average Social Security payment is $1,827
  • Social Security benefits are increasing by 8.7% in 2023
  • Social Security benefits max out at $3,627 for full retirement age beneficiaries
  • Medicare Part B premiums are decreasing in 2023 to premiums at $164.90 and deductibles at $226

The Average Social Security Check + How Much To Expect In 2023

If Americans don't defeat democrats and their WEF masters, They will experience "depopulation".

My Gen Z sons are MAGA. BOTH VOTING TRUMP IN NOVEMBER.

My 19-year-old nephew thinks Trump is a "loud-mouthed jerk," but thinks he will still vote for him, because Biden "can't remember his own name." (I agree that Trump IS often a loud-mouthed jerk.)

My other nephew...I'm not sure, Mom (my sister) is a full-on moonbat, far leftist who thinks Oakland(!) is a great city. Much as he likes seeing his east coast family (and his beloved "Aunt Liz," who nearly gave my sister an apoplectic fit teaching him gun safety), I'm not sure. Though he happily posed for a picture wearing my wife's "TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT" hat.

Forum List

Back