This election means nothing

Hint...HE'S STILL IN OFFICE so your unpatriotic American argument doesn't hold water.

Next!

Not exactly. He's at risk this election because of his views. And because the voters of his state aren't blind partisan idiots like you.

and what filibuster was that...the Republicans were just given that back TONIGHT :clap2:

Republicans did not try to discuss things with the Democrats. They literally sat there and did everything they could to obstruct debate, voting, etc. From tactics such as having the entire bill read many times over, etc.

The filibuster is quite worthless as the Republicans showed in their last adventure in running Congress. You weren't preaching bipartisanship when they shoved the Patriot Act down their throats after everyone sat there, made a bipartisanship bill, and then they tore it up. Of course, John Ashcroft (who lost to a dead guy) wanted an entire new stricter bill.

Both sides do exactly the same things either when they are the majority or when the minority. The change needs to come when we vote again....no incumbents, It may mean we lose some good ones on both sides of the aisle but if they were really that good, they would have done something. We elect them and they need to get that idea back in their thick heads and if voting them out of office becomes the value lesson, so be it.

It will only work if we drop the partisan BS and stand together. We have to get past where a few voters in some states think that their guy is OK. All new blood who will be put on notice by virtue of the last election.

I don't see the cheeseheads voting him out.

Well I saw MSNBC discussing it tonight, so it wasn't just Fox News blabber I suppose. But MSNBC was also in a more depressed mood than Charlie Brown tonight.

He won with 56% in 2004.

It's things like this is why I like Russ:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russ_Feingold#2004_race

During the campaign, Feingold refrained from imposing spending caps on himself as he had in the past, and raised and spent almost $11 million. Although Republicans attempted to use that fact to paint him as a hypocrite, Feingold's records showed that more than 90 percent of the money came from individuals, that the average contribution was only $60, and that, once again, a majority of it was raised from Wisconsin residents.[21] Feingold even won counties that supported a second term for Republican President George W. Bush.[22]

Hint...HE'S STILL IN OFFICE so your unpatriotic American argument doesn't hold water.

Next!

Not exactly. He's at risk this election because of his views. And because the voters of his state aren't blind partisan idiots like you.

Oh....after 8 YEARS he's vulnerable because of his vote on The Patriot Act?

You got some kooky logic there kid.

You have some kooky logic sometimes, Dogbert

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9oX-kZ_9k]YouTube - Whatcha talkin bout Willis[/ame]

Sometimes? All the time.

No, because he's a Liberal who stands up for his principles. The Patriot Act is just one thing his opponent could use against him. But it should fail.

By the way, you fail at copying Article 15 you unoriginal hack.

Last edited:
Well I saw MSNBC discussing it tonight, so it wasn't just Fox News blabber I suppose. But MSNBC was also in a more depressed mood than Charlie Brown tonight.

but there's no media bias....:eusa_whistle:

There is. all the TV networks besides Fox are leftist. Almost all the radio stations are on the right. So when the Left talks about fairness doctrine, I ask them which TV stations they want to give up to Rupert Murdoch and his clones.

MSNBC is obviously the DNC's media wing.

FOX is obviously the GOP's media wing.

Slow down Art, you're using more than two words in a sentence and using non-partisan logic. You could easily confuse him as he doesn't understand such things.:lol:

There is. all the TV networks besides Fox are leftist. Almost all the radio stations are on the right. So when the Left talks about fairness doctrine, I ask them which TV stations they want to give up to Rupert Murdoch and his clones.

Don't bother trying to discuss the myth of "Liberal bias" in the media. He actually believes that radio stations are not controlled vastly by the right.

No, because he's a Liberal who stands up for his principles. The Patriot Act is just one thing his opponent could use against him. But it should fail.

By the way, you fail at copying Article 15 you unoriginal hack.

OK Dogbert...your making absolutely no sense now....now the excuse is a principled liberal who sticks to his guns is vulnerable in the next election? I thought just a few days ago you said the Republican party was dead and never coming back? Barack Obama fully supports and even enforces the Patriot Act...are you going to vote him out as well in 2012?

Don't bother trying to discuss the myth of "Liberal bias" in the media. He actually believes that radio stations are not controlled vastly by the right.
:cuckoo:

and you actually believe that television stations are not controlled vastly by the left.

and you actually believe that television stations are not controlled vastly by the left.

I never said that, I said television stations are becoming irrelevant in terms of giving the news to people as their main source.

Anyone who lives in the year 2010 will tell you that the internet is now the replacement.

OK Dogbert...your making absolutely no sense now....now the excuse is a principled liberal who sticks to his guns is vulnerable in the next election? I thought just a few days ago you said the Republican party was dead and never coming back? Barack Obama fully supports and even enforces the Patriot Act...are you going to vote him out as well in 2012?

A principled Liberal is vulnerable due to the tide that is currently infecting certain places.

I never said the GOP was dead and never coming back. You must be whacked out of your mind. So go ahead, prove it or recant.

If Barack Obama does not shape up by 2012, he will NOT have my vote. That is simple. Unlike you, I have principle when it comes to who I'm voting for.

I never said that, I said television stations are becoming irrelevant in terms of giving the news to people as their main source.

Anyone who lives in the year 2010 will tell you that the internet is now the replacement.

Cite your link again...the one that says NEWSPAPERS are replacing the internet and 70% of people get their news from television...that link please

A principled Liberal is vulnerable due to the tide that is currently infecting certain places.

Oh....so opposition to your personal agenda(since you are a non affiliated liberal) for America is an infection now is it? Please tell us some more.....

Forum List

Back