This confirms that the NFL is a racist ass league

Brandon Weeden, the guy who could not lead Dallas to one win as a starter and 0-11 as a career starter gets picked up by Houston? But when the black man fails he never gets another job at all and this shit is annoying

White men get a free pass to fail

Houston Texans NFL Football Front Page

Nothing to do with race you moron....Houston has a habit in signing losers quarterbacks.

Well how come the black man get never get a job once he is released?

I hear Burger King is hiring.

I would be a women's toilet for shitting before working at Burger King

You REALLY need to set your sights higher. Don't forget to keep your seat down.

Fast Food jobs are the worst on the planet

Brandon Weeden, the guy who could not lead Dallas to one win as a starter and 0-11 as a career starter gets picked up by Houston? But when the black man fails he never gets another job at all and this shit is annoying

Nothing to do with race you moron....Houston has a habit in signing losers quarterbacks.

You need to go back for a second lobotomy.

You need to go back for a second lobotomy.

Shut your ugly ass up and go to sleep

Are you saying the NFL is racist to whites? Come on, man, the average NFL team individuals are black by an overwhelming majority! That seems racist in a non-white way.

The QB position. Once a black man is demoted to 2nd string he is out of the league. A white man can be a backup QB for 10 years. It;'s like the white man is allowed to be serviceable but the black man has to be STAR MATERIAL
Maybe it has to do with attitude, Maybe a black man doesn't want to be a backup QB for 10 years and a white man is less prideful. Or maybe this isn't even true. there has to be some cases of Black back up QBs. I know the Raiders had one, I forget his name now, but he went on to be a starter at Washington after he left the Raiders.

I don't see to many black punters or field goal kickers for some reason. Not too many

Are you saying the NFL is racist to whites? Come on, man, the average NFL team individuals are black by an overwhelming majority! That seems racist in a non-white way.

The QB position. Once a black man is demoted to 2nd string he is out of the league. A white man can be a backup QB for 10 years. It;'s like the white man is allowed to be serviceable but the black man has to be STAR MATERIAL
Maybe it has to do with attitude, Maybe a black man doesn't want to be a backup QB for 10 years and a white man is less prideful. Or maybe this isn't even true. there has to be some cases of Black back up QBs. I know the Raiders had one, I forget his name now, but he went on to be a starter at Washington after he left the Raiders.

I don't see to many black punters or field goal kickers for some reason. Not too many

I just always found it funny when a black man struggles it's HIM

when a white man struggles it's everyone AROUND HIM

lol

lol

Does it really seem that way to you? I don't think so. It was all Tim Tebo's fault, no one else. It was all Jamarcus Russels fault, no one else.

lol

When a whiny race-card bitch wears out his race card it's pathetic.

lol

Die

have you really kept tabs on all the black and white players to be cut? somehow i don't think you have. The last few years, there have been more Black starting QBs than ever. Would you have been happier if they were back ups? seems like your just looking for something to be unhappy about. Did a lot of these guys get sports scholarships and free educations?

have you really kept tabs on all the black and white players to be cut? somehow i don't think you have. The last few years, there have been more Black starting QBs than ever. Would you have been happier if they were back ups? seems like your just looking for something to be unhappy about. Did a lot of these guys get sports scholarships and free educations?

There was two black QB's who reached the SB and treated like shit

Doug WIlliams.....won SB in 1987 and cut in 1989
Donovan Mcnabb reach SB in 2005 and traded in 2009

How many very avg black QB's are starting right now......Ya got Buffalo QB .....MN QB..........Seattle QB......TB QB..........

Wilson is not an "average" QB. In some ways he is the best QB in NFL history. This season he has had a horrible O-Line. His O-Line and some of the play of his receivers in regards to the ignorant penalties has been exceptionally crippling. These penalties which have backed the offense up have put Wilson in un winnable circumstances.

It's true that this season Wilson's stats have been horrible. This is a reflection of the effects of the O-Line's mistakes not poor play on the part of our QB.

No QB can succeed like when every drive in last week's first half they start out 1st and 20, 1st and 25 etc,..etc..Then when backed up down 19 points Wilson was forced to take chances he would not usually face.

I don't believe any QB could succeed with what the team has had to overcome with the terrible play and penalties by our O-Line this season.

No one up here has been blaming Russell Wilson for any of our five losses.

It would be more fair to lay the blame on our new DB Cary Williams and blown coverage's by Richard Sherman, Cam Chancellor and Earl Thomas who's mistakes have given some of our opponents an abnormal number of TDs and huge gains,... especially on third downs, that they didn't really earn because of pass interference calls and allowing some receivers to run right by them for easy unchallenged TDs.

It isn't really a big deal when a team's QB is blamed for losses. I just feel that there are seriously other players on the Seahawks team that are far more responsible for our losses than Wilson which make him unfairly appear the culprit and somehow "average".

lol

Die

Nothing left on the card, huh?

lol

Die

Nothing left on the card, huh?

Take a nap on the expressway

Forum List

Back