This confirms that the NFL is a racist ass league

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Brandon Weeden, the guy who could not lead Dallas to one win as a starter and 0-11 as a career starter gets picked up by Houston? But when the black man fails he never gets another job at all and this shit is annoying

White men get a free pass to fail

Houston Texans NFL Football Front Page

Brandon Weeden, the guy who could not lead Dallas to one win as a starter and 0-11 as a career starter gets picked up by Houston? But when the black man fails he never gets another job at all and this shit is annoying

readImage

Are you saying the NFL is racist to whites? Come on, man, the average NFL team individuals are black by an overwhelming majority! That seems racist in a non-white way.

Are you saying the NFL is racist to whites? Come on, man, the average NFL team individuals are black by an overwhelming majority! That seems racist in a non-white way.

The QB position. Once a black man is demoted to 2nd string he is out of the league. A white man can be a backup QB for 10 years. It;'s like the white man is allowed to be serviceable but the black man has to be STAR MATERIAL

Brandon Weeden, the guy who could not lead Dallas to one win as a starter

Stop right there. You're talking Dallas -- not a real football team. Nobody can lead that train wreck to a win.

Stop right there. You're talking Dallas -- not a real football team. Nobody can lead that train wreck to a win.

You are not supposed to get job offers when you failed at other places

The QB position. Once a black man is demoted to 2nd string he is out of the league. A white man can be a backup QB for 10 years. It;'s like the white man is allowed to be serviceable but the black man has to be STAR MATERIAL

Your race card has been revoked for asinine abuse.

Don't start with me I am in a BAD MOOD

You are not supposed to get job offers when you failed at other places

90% of the NFL head coaching jobs are held by failed head coaches.

Obviously!

Nothing to do with race you moron....Houston has a habit in signing losers quarterbacks.

Well how come the black man get never get a job once he is released?

Black QB has to be above average

White QB can be average or slightly below

Or as the rest of us call it -- "Wednesday" .

---- also applies to "the day after a Cowgirls game" ...

I told you I'm not in the mood for no silly shit

Well then you're in luck, because the Girls don't play today.

I néed to find a cute grad student who is 26 so i can sniff and kiss her ass cheeks

I néed to find a cute grad student who is 26 so i can sniff and kiss her ass cheeks

You need to find a shrink with a prescription pad.

I'm sure you can get that online in a vial.

Forum List

Back