Notre Dame Mother-Fuckers!

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
The Fighting Irish are where its at!

Clemson got lucky early this year.

The Irish will win it all this year and you can take that to the bank!

The Fighting Irish are where its at!

Clemson got lucky early this year.

The Irish will win it all this year and you can take that to the bank!

The Irish have only played 5 teams that have a winning record. And lost to one of those. 5 teams they have played have a combined win/loss record of 15-35. And you think they can withstand Alabama's defense or stop Clemson's offense? LMAO! Sorry, but if they get in, they are gone after the first game in the playoffs.

The Irish have only played 5 teams that have a winning record. And lost to one of those. 5 teams they have played have a combined win/loss record of 15-35. And you think they can withstand Alabama's defense or stop Clemson's offense? LMAO! Sorry, but if they get in, they are gone after the first game in the playoffs.
Clemson got lucky we were starting a rookie quarterback.

If we play them again, payback will be a bitch.

ROLL TIDE!!!!

I remember the last time Notre Dame thought they were all that. The Crimson Tide HUMILIATED them.
Not in 1973, they didn't.

'73? lol In 1973 the head coach for ND was Ara Paseghian. FThe freshmen players on that team would be 60 years old now. Not really relevant, except as a historical footnote. And ND won by a single point. It was a hard fought game.

Now the 2012 BCS Championship was a bit different. The freshmen from that ND team are likely still playing there. I'm sure they, and Coach Kelly, remember the embarrassment of being rolled over.

e0381993d85eb2da5fd6d4b5af8495ea.jpg

'73? lol In 1973 the head coach for ND was Ara Paseghian. FThe freshmen players on that team would be 60 years old now. Not really relevant, except as a historical footnote. And ND won by a single point. It was a hard fought game.

Now the 2012 BCS Championship was a bit different. The freshmen from that ND team are likely still playing there. I'm sure they, and Coach Kelly, remember the embarrassment of being rolled over.
You're the one who brought up the past.

I'm pretty sure South Bend would love to play Alabama again.

And if they do, it will be Sabin screaming, "No mas! No mas!"

Gonna be rolling over your boys again. Maybe this time they will be a little bit more competitive? Last time they were never a threat.
Do you know what happened to the Boston Celtics after they massacred the Lakers by 34 points in Game 1 of the NBA Finals in 1985?

Paybacks' a bitch. Especially after a game where everything went your way.

That ain't happening, next time.

Forum List

Back