This confirms that the NFL is a racist ass league

There is a QB available that led his team to a Div title and has vastly better QB rating.........

Brandon Weeden, the guy who could not lead Dallas to one win as a starter and 0-11 as a career starter gets picked up by Houston? But when the black man fails he never gets another job at all and this shit is annoying

White men get a free pass to fail

Houston Texans NFL Football Front Page

Nothing to do with race you moron....Houston has a habit in signing losers quarterbacks.

Well how come the black man get never get a job once he is released?

Go shave your F'in head!

Brandon Weeden, the guy who could not lead Dallas to one win as a starter and 0-11 as a career starter gets picked up by Houston? But when the black man fails he never gets another job at all and this shit is annoying

White men get a free pass to fail

Houston Texans NFL Football Front Page

Nothing to do with race you moron....Houston has a habit in signing losers quarterbacks.

Well how come the black man get never get a job once he is released?

Michael Vick got a job in the NFL when he was released...

He may not be a starter, but he keeps getting hired...

Your race card has been revoked for asinine abuse.

Don't start with me I am in a BAD MOOD

Or as the rest of us call it -- "Wednesday" .

---- also applies to "the day after a Cowgirls game" ...

I told you I'm not in the mood for no silly shit

Well then you're in luck, because the Girls don't play today.

I néed to find a cute grad student who is 26 so i can sniff and kiss her ass cheeks

I thought this was about football and blacks..... easily distracted eh?

I néed to find a cute grad student who is 26 so i can sniff and kiss her ass cheeks

You need to find a shrink with a prescription pad.

me too... oh I did find vanilla in my pantry. 35% no lie....

Are you saying the NFL is racist to whites? Come on, man, the average NFL team individuals are black by an overwhelming majority! That seems racist in a non-white way.

The QB position. Once a black man is demoted to 2nd string he is out of the league. A white man can be a backup QB for 10 years. It;'s like the white man is allowed to be serviceable but the black man has to be STAR MATERIAL

Maybe white people are better at selling themselves. I mean, you can't say it's athletics. Blacks for the most part are WAY better athletes..... does that offend you?

You need to find a shrink with a prescription pad.

me too... oh I did find vanilla in my pantry. 35% no lie....

So, you're 65% lying?

Are you saying the NFL is racist to whites? Come on, man, the average NFL team individuals are black by an overwhelming majority! That seems racist in a non-white way.

The QB position. Once a black man is demoted to 2nd string he is out of the league. A white man can be a backup QB for 10 years. It;'s like the white man is allowed to be serviceable but the black man has to be STAR MATERIAL

Blacks for the most part are WAY better athletes.....

That's not true.

I'm sure you can get that online in a vial.

what the fuck is Vial?

Maybe white people are better at selling themselves. I mean, you can't say it's athletics. Blacks for the most part are WAY better athletes..... does that offend you?

Not in this least as I feel the same. Just thought the OP was insinuating whitey gets bonus points even though it's a mostly black organization. Was hoping it wasn't another woe is me for being black thread.

Not in this least as I feel the same. Just thought the OP was insinuating whitey gets bonus points even though it's a mostly black organization. Was hoping it wasn't another woe is me for being black thread.

White QB's can be average for 10 years. The black man has to JUMP OVER PEOPLE

Is jj watt really that good or do they hype him cause he's white? Is gronkowski so good or is he popular because he's a white guy doing what a black guy usually does?

Forum List

Back