This confirms that the NFL is a racist ass league

Are you saying the NFL is racist to whites? Come on, man, the average NFL team individuals are black by an overwhelming majority! That seems racist in a non-white way.

The QB position. Once a black man is demoted to 2nd string he is out of the league. A white man can be a backup QB for 10 years. It;'s like the white man is allowed to be serviceable but the black man has to be STAR MATERIAL

Maybe white people are better at selling themselves. I mean, you can't say it's athletics. Blacks for the most part are WAY better athletes..... does that offend you?

Not in this least as I feel the same. Just thought the OP was insinuating whitey gets bonus points even though it's a mostly black organization. Was hoping it wasn't another woe is me for being black thread.

White QB's can be average for 10 years. The black man has to JUMP OVER PEOPLE

Oooh what an opening...

Oh btw -- he took Ron Jaworski's job away.
So much for theories...

I think Tebow is fine. I'm not feeling too sorry for that guy...........

Are you saying the NFL is racist to whites? Come on, man, the average NFL team individuals are black by an overwhelming majority! That seems racist in a non-white way.
Is jj watt really that good or do they hype him cause he's white? Is gronkowski so good or is he popular because he's a white guy doing what a black guy usually does?

I don't like JJ Watt

Now Gronk, he's a nut job. Love him!

Is jj watt really that good or do they hype him cause he's white? Is gronkowski so good or is he popular because he's a white guy doing what a black guy usually does?

I don't like JJ Watt

Just don't ask him to spell anything.

I don't like JJ Watt

Just don't ask him to spell anything.

I go to Ryan Fitzpatrick for advice...... and spelling.. :)

College Football is much more fun to watch anyway. NFL is like a "show".....

Brandon Weeden, the guy who could not lead Dallas to one win as a starter

Stop right there. You're talking Dallas -- not a real football team. Nobody can lead that train wreck to a win.

You are not supposed to get job offers when you failed at other places

90% of the NFL head coaching jobs are held by failed head coaches.
The Ford's haven't fired our black coach, YET!
Its just his second year and first losing season,give them time.If he has another losing season next year,he's out the door.
Its true,Had Norv Turner of the Chargers been a black dude and had three losing seasons in a row like he did,he never would have lasted that long,he would have been out the door for sure after the second losing season.

same with The Rams.Jeff Fisher had three losing seasons in a row and INCREDIBLY was brought back for a fourth season to coach this year. If Fisher was black,there is no way in hell he would have been brought back after two back to back losing seasons.

the NFL indeed is run by racists.

And this is because everyone is programmed to believe that black men are the better athletes so expectations are always going to be higher when it comes to the QB position which is why white QB's are allowed to be AVERAGE

Do you ever even watch football, scrub?

Do you ever even watch football, scrub?
I just asked a question. Why didn't you answer it? What's your point? That being white has nothing to do with them getting more endorsement money than the other players in their positions? Or their star power?

Even Eminem knows you don't know what you're talking about.

How many very avg black QB's are starting right now......Ya got Buffalo QB .....MN QB..........Seattle QB......TB QB..........

"Is Gronkowski so good?" Has got to be the most ignorant, pink-hat question any pretend football 'fan' could ask.

How many very avg black QB's are starting right now......Ya got Buffalo QB .....MN QB..........Seattle QB......TB QB..........

I am talking about once a black QB loses his starting job he is viewed as DAMAGED GOODS

Brandon Weeden, the guy who could not lead Dallas to one win as a starter and 0-11 as a career starter gets picked up by Houston? But when the black man fails he never gets another job at all and this shit is annoying

White men get a free pass to fail

Houston Texans NFL Football Front Page

Nothing to do with race you moron....Houston has a habit in signing losers quarterbacks.

Well how come the black man get never get a job once he is released?

I hear Burger King is hiring.

Brandon Weeden, the guy who could not lead Dallas to one win as a starter and 0-11 as a career starter gets picked up by Houston? But when the black man fails he never gets another job at all and this shit is annoying

Nothing to do with race you moron....Houston has a habit in signing losers quarterbacks.

I would be a women's toilet for shitting before working at Burger King

I am talking about once a black QB loses his starting job he is viewed as DAMAGED GOODS

Then ...the owner should take the black QB back to wherever or whatever college they hired him from and demand a refund.

I would be a women's toilet for shitting before working at Burger King

You REALLY need to set your sights higher. Don't forget to keep your seat down.

Forum List

Back