They only Prove the Point.

The movie was an excuse held for two years until they had a reason, and Sept 11 was the reason. This was planned way in advance.

How did a silly movie that no one ever heard of, made two years ago, with a trailer floating around You Tube for the past two years become an issue today?

Does anyone else find it Ironic that these Radical Islamist over in Libya have just Reacted to a Video that claims their Religion is Intolerant and Violent, By being Intolerant and Violent?

Pathetic.

These folks are wound so tight that you say good morning to them and they take to the streets are burn down the city....:eusa_eh:

Does anyone else find it Ironic that these Radical Islamist over in Libya have just Reacted to a Video that claims their Religion is Intolerant and Violent, By being Intolerant and Violent?

Pathetic.

These folks are wound so tight that you say good morning to them and they take to the streets are burn down the city....:eusa_eh:

Absolutely. Its always like Im walking on eggshells when working with them, dont say that, dont do this, kissing a little ass always helps. Maybe if they got laid once in a while and tossed back a few from time to time they would lighten up a bit.

Pathetic.

there is that...

and certainly there's no excuse for that type of violence

but the rightwingnut idiot who did the video is a major loser.

and we go in circles.

Au contraire.

To fail to stand up for the values that America claims to, and should, hold dear....freedom of expression....

....that is what would identify " a major loser."

There are those who fail to see any thing worth fighting for, the old 'better Red than dead' crowd....
...made to look foolish by the great President Reagan.

Perhaps you are familiar with this:

Then out spoke brave Horatius, the Captain of the Gate:
‘To every man upon this earth Death cometh soon or late.
And how can man die better than facing fearful odds,
For the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods,
"Horatius at the Bridge," by Lord Macaulay

Values.

Freedom of speech is one thing, however to actively seek out to be intolerant and disruptive by promoting hatred for another religion's prophet (in tasteless fashion I may add) in indicative of mindless religious fundamentalism. If this filmaker who calls himself a follower of christ is also one who wants to promote the message of peace, then this movie was a poor way of showing it. I agree however that the religious fanaticism that caused the deaths during the embassy attacks was no more justified than the filmaker making a movie.

****Spoiler Alert****

If you look carefully when they mention Muhammad if you look at the lips it looks like they dubbed the name as if you follow the lips the character is clearly not saying Muhammad.

Pathetic.

there is that...

and we go in circles.

You make a fool of yourself every time you open that trash bin that resembles your mouth. The Filmmaker is a registered democrat for SEVERAL years.

Pathetic.

Has it occurred to you and other rightists that you’ve failed to understand the true nature of the events in Libya, or you remain willfully ignorant of the truth and facts in an effort, like Romney, to politicize a tragic event:

Were the attacks on the United States Consulate in Benghazi, which killed the American Ambassador and three other diplomats, motivated by the film that the assailants, and many news networks, claim was their motive? Was it really religious outrage that made a few young men lose their heads and commit murder? Have any of the men who attacked the consulate actually seen the film? I do not know one Libyan who has, despite being in close contact with friends and relatives in Benghazi. And the attack was not preceded by vocal outrage toward the film. Libyan Internet sites and Facebook pages were not suddenly busy with chatter about it.

Even though they appear to be well funded from abroad and capable of ruthless acts of violence against Libyans and foreigners, these groups have so far failed to gain widespread support. In fact, the opposite: their actions have alienated most Libyans.

What Was Really Behind the Consulate Attack in Libya? : The New Yorker

If anyone truly thinks that Islam started out a religion of peace they very clearly haven't read the history of its spread thoughout the world.

Christendom became the religion of the Roman empire DESPITE the fact that Christianity was oppressed by the sword for centuries.

People CHOSE of their own volition to become Christians even when it might lead to a death penalty by Rome.

Islam expansion, on the other hand, was almost entirely the result of wars of conquest.

This is history, and denying it is rather silly.

The far right shrew is spittling again.

There is no excuse for the violence.

There was no excuse to lie and say the President apologized to the Muslims.

The American people are seeing through the far right's callous throwingof the dead under their bus of public opinion.

Pathetic.

there is that...

and we go in circles.

You make a fool of yourself every time you open that trash bin that resembles your mouth. The Filmmaker is a registered democrat for SEVERAL years.

Christianity, once it became the state religions, became a sword for political power, and a very sharp and vicious sword. Study the crusades in the soth of France as tens of thousands were religiously murdered in the name of Christ.

If anyone truly thinks that Islam started out a religion of peace they very clearly haven't read the history of its spread thoughout the world.

Christendom became the religion of the Roman empire DESPITE the fact that Christianity was oppressed by the sword for centuries.

People CHOSE of their own volition to become Christians even when it might lead to a death penalty by Rome.

Islam expansion, on the other hand, was almost entirely the result of wars of conquest.

This is history, and denying it is rather silly.

Pathetic.

there is that...

and we go in circles.

Who is the 'film maker' in your comment above??? the Producer? the Coptic? the ex Marine??? And for that matter, who is the rightwingnut??? Just trying to figure out who we are all talking about?

Last edited:
there is that...

and we go in circles.

Who is the 'film maker' in your comment above??? the Producer? the Coptic? the ex Marine??? And for that matter, who is the rightwingnut??? Just trying to figure out who we are all talking about?

1. "AP sleuthed out the real “filmmaker,” a 55 year-old Coptic Christian named Nakoula Basseley Nakoula.

I don’t blame Nakoula for the riots and murder of four Americans, including Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens. Islamic extremists did that—and these are people who committed a far greater atrocity on September 11 without a single bad video to spur them on.

But I do accuse him for trying to hide behind “the Jews.” Nakoula engaged in a pathetic sort of blood libel, blaming Jews for a video that led to the deaths of innocents.

Some people have asserted it doesn't matter who made the video, what matters is the world condemn the violent extremists who used it as the latest excuse to rampage and terrorize.

But claiming Jews made it only ensures extra outrage, and further endangers innocent people-- people who would have nothing to do with garbage of this sort. With friends like Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, who needs enemies?"
http://www.jewishjournal.com/bloggis...mohammed_video

2. "Nakoula ran afoul of the law in 2010, when he pleaded no contest to federal bank fraud charges...given a 21 month prison sentence...charged with intent to manufacture methamphetamine. He pleaded guilty...a Coptic Christian in southern California...Bacile initially told AP he was Jewish and Israeli, ..."
Nakoula Basseley Nakoula & 'Innocence Of Muslims': Man Admits Role In Anti-Islam Movie

3. "Nakoula had been registered to vote as a Democrat from 2002-2008, according to the L.A. County Registrar Recorder’s office."
Mohammed Movie

The poor Muslims in Cairo and Libya were totally fooled!!!

....kinda like a lot of voters in '08......

I am so sorry to hear that our Muslim brothers had their feelings hurt over the defamation of their beloved prophet. When my feelings get hurt over the defamation of those whom I cherish, I defend them as well. I, however, am steered by my better judgment and my emotional restraint; controls that I acquired throughout my teen years and into my young adulthood. As is the case with most adults in western civilized society, restraint is just another part of the emotional quotient (EQ) that makes us civilized. The uncivilized actions of the uneducated shouldn't be measured in terms of what we are familiar with as they are largely a society of children in terms of EQ.

A number of the Board do not understand how the 1st Amendment works.

They have the right to say or write what they want.

I have the right to say or write that what they wrote was wrong: Nakoula was wrong.

See how my right of free speech works, as well as Nakoula's?

I have the right to say or write that what they wrote was wrong: Nakoula was wrong.

there is no first amendment on this board idiot.

If you want to talk about the 1st Amendment and what happened with Nakoua and the criticism, then your silly post is best ignored.

there is no first amendment on this board idiot.

you claimed your response on a message board was free speech.

you can't get any more stupid than that. there is no 1st amendment on a private message board.

poor jake, can't even get that right.

I did not say message board was free speech. I was talking about Nakoula and how free speech works. You can't even get it right.

The lying does not work for you, because you aren't smart enough to get away with it.

there is that...

and we go in circles.

Tell you what, feel free to point out that the people that killed people over all the movies mocking Christianity, Judaism, Jehovah's Witnesses, and Mormonism. While you are scouring the internet trying to find the non existent examples of right wing violent reactions to their religious beliefs being mocked feel free to blame all the left wingers that made those films for inciting violence.

Alternatively, you could simply admit that you can't actually find a logical chain of reasoning that justifies your position.

Christians were killing other Christians for centuries because their version of Christianity didn't match their version of Christianity.
Thanks for the ancient history lesson. Got anything from last week?

It's a tropism, isn't it? Someone posts something critical of Islam, and a leftist HAS to post "Well, yeah, that's kinda bad, I guess, but Christianity is MUCH worse!! As proof, here's something that happened centuries ago!!"

Every. Single. Time.

Forum List

Back